joined Dec 27, 2014

Sal Jiang blessing us once again, praise

12345617_1035886536434454_8053945577554505982_n
joined Aug 6, 2015

Enemy to lovers speedrun

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

whoa. intense.

the art is excellent, especially the anatomy. action scene was easy to follow too which is hard to do well in a comic. sign me up.

joined Mar 30, 2018

I feel like I'm not smart enough to read this comic. I may not even be smart enough to work out what type of comic this is.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yandere vs. yandere?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Angry sex to come.

Well, if that relieves their stress...

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yandere vs. yandere?

People keep saying that, but neither of them seem to be yandere style stalkers. They're a bit messed up and rather violent, but it's a different sort of violence.

Maybe tsun(×50)dere? That said, I'm not sure there's really a dere part here, even if they ultimately fall for each other. They're more like characters out of Black Lagoon or maybe Mercialago: Violent and misanthropic as a default, with the ability to act civilized when necessary.

What's more interesting is that the inspiration for this manga appears to be American. Specifically this is a yurified version of Mad Magazine's "White Spy versus Black Spy."

What makes you say that? The only real connection I see is their names, which seems a bit tenuous.

last edited at Sep 4, 2020 5:23PM

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Aug 15, 2020

wah.....interested to see how this one goes...

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

What the fuck is going on

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

MORE ANGRY SEX WOOHOOIOO

They want to FIST eachother, but like someone said it definitely reminds me of LOVE/DEATH; the OL version and they're not yanderes just aggressive asf like in Tankobu though with actual punching, which I don't see enough of so I like it alot and those few first pages I love how it sets it all up, letting you know how it's all gonna go down, makes you really want more when you get to the end of the chapter. Oh not to mention the art, it's spectacular, I love the eyes and the eyelashes. Thanks for the translation.

last edited at Sep 5, 2020 1:22AM by

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

How are they gonna clean that mess up afterwards

joined Feb 8, 2016

If you like hate sex, here you go. Not my bag, I had enough violence when I was a child, this kind of stuff makes me physically ill.

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Shirakawa: these hands are rated E for everyone

C098df51-864a-4f26-94f4-0ea01971405b
joined Sep 18, 2018

AHAHHAHA I WASNT EXPECTING AN ACTUAL PUNCH

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

AHAHHAHA I WASNT EXPECTING AN ACTUAL PUNCH

@Optimist
Your comment matches your profile photo.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This one looks promising and it's also hot

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Sal Jiang is my goddess. I'm so glad we're getting a series.

I'll see if I can't figure out what happened.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay I'm not able to piece it all together but here's what I was able to find:

The management dude above them gave them something important to work on that was above what they were capable of. It seems like Kuroda is calling in favors and is snooping into what's going on politically behind that decision, or something like that--at this stage, maybe it's blackmail? I don't know enough about Japanese officeworker culture to figure it out exactly. But I'm confident he intended for them to fail for some reason that I'm sure we'll find out more about.

Anyway, Shirakawa notices that Kuroda is doing things on the sly and gets suspicious about her. I think she's also feeling slighted because, though they have the same amount of time in the company and are being compared/implicitly put against one another, Shirakawa is supposed to be the senpai--and yet that position isn't being respected, both by the immediate assignment of difficult work and Kuroda doing things she hasn't been taught. It seems like she thinks Kuroda is doing sketchy/suspicious stuff and maybe trying to get others to do the work for her, or secure her position through office politics so everyone else will take the fall instead of her.

I don't know what feelings are going on with them, but I know internalized misogyny and repressed lesbianism mixing within high-strung, high-achieving prideful women is a really common driving factor in Sal Jiang's work, so there's a number of directions this could be going. I feel like the snipes back and forth they make after getting told off are important, but I can't figure out all the emotional context.

I can't tell if Sal Jiang was just focusing on the twisted feelings here and didn't intend for us to understand the politics at all, if they're mishandled, or if we'll find out more later, but I look forward to finding out!

Images%20(16)
joined Aug 6, 2020

I'M CACKLING LMAO THAT KABEDON SENT ME

-33f604aaa1ce72d7
joined Dec 27, 2018

?? so wild? what s wrong?

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Reading this reminds me of a yuri novel on novelupdate called she is the protagonist. At one point the protagonist argues something along the lines of "there is no love if you don't fight and no love if you don't scold" She makes no sense but twists your logic for it to make sense. That's how I feel about this manga so far.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Really reminds me of Black Lagoon characters - a bit too messed up, too broken to fix their own lives so they have to vent and basically drag each other down.

Even though I love tough women, this is a bit too violent. Feels more like a power thing (like something you might see in certain prisons) than actual yuri development.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

OOooooO damn

To reply you must either login or sign up.