Forum › Black & White discussion

joined Feb 24, 2019

This is very intriguing. I can't tell what is being done in the heat of the moment and what is intentional obfuscation. And only having one of the leading ladies as a PoV character adds in the possibility of an untrustworthy narrator, so we can't even say for sure who, if anyone, to cheer for. So I guess let's just cheer for happy hate-yuri!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I..... LOVE IT! the characters are messed up, but the story is superb. the fight/sex scene(?) reminds me of LOVE/DEATH.

Really reminds me of Black Lagoon characters - a bit too messed up

I hadn't thought about Black Lagoon because I added a Yuri filter when looking for comparisons, but I can see your point.

ch. 2 really cleared up a few things for me. I honestly thought the fight scene in ch. 1 was more along the lines of some weird spy-vs-spy knockdown, dragged out type of fight. with the flashbacks, it looks to have been some really some weird ass sadistic assert one's dominance fukc-fest instead. i suppose the one question is will each woman just try to assert their dominance over the other or will they fall in love with each other?

so not trying to get spoilers out of this, but the first two chapters are so extreme, another question I have is, how will the story keep the intensity up so high without becoming predictable and repetitive?

last edited at Sep 7, 2020 10:55PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

I feel like White mainly wants to put Black in her place, while Black is actually a little interested in White.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nothing's better than a good ol' hatefuck... except perhaps the conversations that come about the morning after the hatefuck.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I... I'm still not sure why they had sex.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I... I'm still not sure why they had sex.

i see it as one of two ways. either it was angry sex or it was to establish domination of one over the other.

Nothing's better than a good ol' hatefuck... except perhaps the conversations that come about the morning after the hatefuck.

LOL! I would guess they didn't have any pillow talk afterwards. besides, they destroyed the conference room they were fight/fucking in and i'm curious which one or possibly both stayed behind to clean up the debris because they wrecked that room.

joined Dec 5, 2019

I'm waiting for when they give up and book a hotel room but still keep fighting at work

joined Feb 1, 2017

I’m confused and I want answers soon. Like, from the way they’re acting, I swear they knew each other before, otherwise why would black be so interested in white?

joined Nov 23, 2018

What Is this ?!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

thats Menage a 3, it's a western webcomic. i read it while it was running. pretty funny. lots of LGBT characters.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This is very hot but kinda hurts to look at.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Been a while but I'm back to make a joke LOL
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/black_white_ch02#17
"These scratches aren't because she tried to fight it" intensifies XD It's a gay song by the way: Jen Foster "I didn't just kiss her"

joined Jun 4, 2020

I am studying accounting right now, i guess i can tell the gist what they're doing

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

thats Menage a 3, it's a western webcomic. i read it while it was running.

Oh, you too?

The comic reached its conclusion, but the complete series can still be read online.
Here's a link to the first page of the comic:

https://pixietrixcomix.com/menage-a-3/room-for-two-more-vol1

last edited at Sep 9, 2020 11:04AM

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

Here's a link to the first page of the comic:

https://pixietrixcomix.com/menage-a-3/room-for-two-more-vol1

Many thanks, Nene. Love the Anthy av :D
That kabedon was the best kabedon ever maybe. This story is weird and yet I will definitely keep reading.

joined Mar 5, 2016

oh hey, look at all those burning glares. nice.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

"This is getting interesting." very appropriate last sentence HELL FUCKING YEH LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

thats Menage a 3, it's a western webcomic. i read it while it was running. pretty funny. lots of LGBT characters.

https://pixietrixcomix.com/menage-a-3/really
I was expecting a funny romp, not to get blindsided by something that hits too close to home...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

What the fuck am I reading?

last edited at Sep 11, 2020 6:49AM

joined May 8, 2020

what

Aaaaaaaaa
joined May 2, 2012

Black never hit white in the fight scene, it seems? Even the day after when White cornered her, it was a slap not a punch.
Black's a big softie...?
Might be wrong though.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Black never hit white in the fight scene, it seems? Even the day after when White cornered her, it was a slap not a punch.
Black's a big softie...?
Might be wrong though.

she has the gay for her that's why

joined Sep 22, 2015

ESPIONAGE OL TOXIC YURI....?! YESSSSS!!!

I love Sal Jiang! Their art has always been SUPERB! Their work is always fresh and original, too.

Honestly this was the kind of hatesex that I would imagine if Villanelle and Eve had done it in Season 1. Anyways, I look forward to this manga!!

joined Sep 17, 2020

This.... I like this

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

SUBSCRIBED!

To reply you must either login or sign up.