Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

Great chapter, kinda refreshing after everything going on and it's nice to see Miwa's past, especially since Saeko and Miwa literally don't tell each other anything..

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Not everything is about being trans

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Beautiful chapter

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Only one chapter and I'm Miwa x Shiho. Sorry Saeko.

joined Jun 12, 2019

this is real..

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

says who, the fiction interpretation police? you’re late to that discussion anyway, so why sulk now?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Searching "girls kissing" on youtube--everyone did that, right?

I sure did! I would even even sneak to the computer when both my parents are sleeping and got busted once but I pretended I was playing MMORPG.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Not everything is about you.

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Not everything is about you.

Huh? And?

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

this is real..

Yes, it is.

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Are there any abbreviations(is this the right word?) for this manga?

Kase%20(1)
joined Jul 6, 2020

Are there any abbreviations(is this the right word?) for this manga?

Guess you could say "HDWR" ("How Do We Relationship", the licensed version's title) but both titles kind of suck and don't stick very well. Hopefully we'll figure out a better way to refer to it than the long ass names lol.

joined Mar 5, 2016

SoGOut

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Wauw, I really like the past story,
Trough if that's her old crush I hope she gets together with her old crush, she k looks so nice
And miwa looks good with her long hair, maybe a Lil better than short,

joined Feb 18, 2015

Strangely I think that weird car that was waiting was probably Shiho's adult lover...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

its rare that i enjoy flashbacks, but this one has been very interesting. cant wait for more.

"Shiho's written in a way that would sucker in a 16 year old" well I'm 19, so that's sorta close to 16 and she definitely has sucked me in. I'm really excited to see more of her character in this flashback and see how she's changed when it's over.

joined Aug 15, 2020

well Shiho's situation is a hard trigger that hits home for me, because I had been exactly her for the first 20 years of my life.....I just hope we find out that she had the nerve to pack up and leave, even if she had nothing to start a new life with at first...and actually Miwa's experience very relatable as well...

last edited at Sep 2, 2020 10:53PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Sounds Hella ominous I hope it's not abusive parents or a guardian abusing her :c

joined Aug 21, 2017

Sounds Hella ominous I hope it's not abusive parents or a guardian abusing her :c

gonna be real with you chief, it's not looking good

joined Nov 21, 2018

I like that high school Miwa is exactly the sort of useless lesbian that would be at home in any other high school yuri romcom.

joined Jun 12, 2019

god this is so depressing :(

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yikes.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

That "mom" angle looks made up to me. But we'll see.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

gonna be real with you chief, it's not looking good

Well, it might not be physical abuse, but that level of controlling is abuse in itself. But yeah, not looking real good here, especially absent from school...

To reply you must either login or sign up.