Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

joined Dec 3, 2018

I'm an old reader and I don't get what you mean. Is it about how the author doesn't want to label her manga as Yuri?

When the author spoils the end you think people would take the hint.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm an old reader and I don't get what you mean. Is it about how the author doesn't want to label her manga as Yuri?

notto_disu_shitto_agen.jpg

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gridman posted:

Wouldn't label it as yuri count as spoiling the ending too? I don't think the author wanted that! also, ffs we've been over this a hundred times, just because a few people who took the author response as negative as possible doesn't mean it's ruined, they were all just selfish (some even said that they Wasted their time with this manga)and couldn't enjoy the story naturally so they went to the author in desperation. I always hated that, move on or just drop the story already.

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 7:51PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Insane amounts of sex

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

T_T It was a perfect timing for the kiss T_T

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 8:38PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

They got halfway through re-enacting the cover of volume 1, next time they will touch their other hands too maybe even interlock fingers.

joined Dec 3, 2018

Wouldn't label it as yuri count as spoiling the ending too? I don't think the author wanted that!

She literally has on multiple occasions said that the story isn't yuri. She is openly spoiling it. The denial gets stronger over time. People say its about not wanting to spoil the story but she has spoiled the story multiple times on twitter. Others say she doesn't like to use labels as if "not yuri" and "girlship" arent just more labels.

I always hated that, move on or just drop the story already.

Funny how you can't manage to do that for negative comments. Take your own advice.

I just find it cute that people hold out hope despite what the author has said.

joined Jan 25, 2017

I can't help but notice that nearly all of your posts are Like This

joined Dec 3, 2018

Ad hominem. May only comment negatively but that doesnt nullify my points.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Ad hominem. May only comment negatively but that doesnt nullify my points.

No but it does make you intensely tedious.

joined Dec 3, 2018

No but it does make you intensely tedious.

78 comments over 2 years. Too much for you to handle I suppose.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Wouldn't label it as yuri count as spoiling the ending too? I don't think the author wanted that!

She literally has on multiple occasions said that the story isn't yuri. She is openly spoiling it. The denial gets stronger over time. People say its about not wanting to spoil the story but she has spoiled the story multiple times on twitter. Others say she doesn't like to use labels as if "not yuri" and "girlship" arent just more labels.

I always hated that, move on or just drop the story already.

Funny how you can't manage to do that for negative comments. Take your own advice.

I just find it cute that people hold out hope despite what the author has said.

Yeah, they just said on this chapter that they still need each other to move forward in life, they give each other complicit glances, they finally hold hands, that basically they feel lonely as soon as they are separated, I find that it's a crescendo of romantic friendship and you or I can't tell if it's going to end up as a yuri or not.
Based on a twitt to say that the author in a Japanese translation says that it won't be yuri to me a little too easy and pretentious. Because it's a certainty she doesn't want to spoil the end of her story.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

OK THAT WAS GAY

joined Jan 25, 2017

More than "spoiling" or "baiting" or whatever else, I think it'd probably be best for everyone's sanity to stop litigating years old tweets - which are themselves being filtered through second-hand descriptions and/or machine translations - and simply let the story be what it is, whether you like it or not.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

A homoromantic friendship between women is all right and I welcome the possibility of "subtext" if that's the only route the author plans to take; if there's more to it, then sure, would love that as well. I am enjoying the art and the concept of tackling loneliness anyhow.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Yes, subtext.........subtext my ass, that was pretty gay.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

That was some pretty cute hand touch..... almost there ladies!

joined Mar 31, 2013

I can't help but dread the carnage if we see epilogue husbands and epilogue children on this series' final chapter.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Hagino isn't Yamada, she's not into yuri of the "just adolescence" kind.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

How can you called this subtext when they openly touching hand over 30s under the moonlight like that. This is even lewder than Mirai works!

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Also Author :
This is not gay, its just a normal friendship with tons of angst.

I follow this series to get disappointed because I am sure it going to be much way worse than Ani to Yome.

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 6:59AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They are just good friends

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Feel cold and warm at the same time but I love it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

[...] because I am sure it going to be much way worse than Ani to Yome.

After the latest chapter of that, not bloody likely.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

[...] because I am sure it going to be much way worse than Ani to Yome.

After the latest chapter of that, not bloody likely.

Yeah, both well-written, thoughtful, fully developed stories with appealing characters—what could be worse?

To reply you must either login or sign up.