Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

page 4: "basketball" is misspelled in the third panel's first speech bubble.

That's fixed, thank you!

Lol, Akira needs to hear the full story. At least the full story from Rin’s POV. But Akira’s too much of a high horse to listen. No wonder why Mayuki failed in getting Akira’s attention to begin with. Mayuki is more emotionally mature and accepting, that’s why Rin’s attracted to her.

That's a really good take... I agree, Akira needs to learn why Rin loves her and that way maybe see the faults in herself

Rin can't just say "yeah go ahead" so I'm very excited to see what happens next with her response, now that all the perquisites have been set in motions... Except... Mayuki who still need to learn about the whole deal.

Both are really good statements.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I don't like this story

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't like this story

okay.jpg

joined Jan 13, 2019

gads, it didnt take anything at all for those ugly thoughts of akira's to rear their heads. the heartbreaking part is that technically mayuki's been absolutely right, but not for the reasons she thinks. akira just thinks she's better than mayuki and that's why mayuki would never be able to catch up. akira needs to come to terms with herself before mayuki would be able to approach her on equal footing

Bang%20dream!_%20episode%2013%20_%20we%20sang!-min
joined Nov 15, 2018

Akira doesn't want Mayuki to kiss Rin anymore so she's like 'oh i got it! I'll just kiss Mayuki instead >:D everything will be solved', like LMFAOOOOO im dead... well now we kinda see how the triangle is going to get completed and the ships will come full circle (or full triangle in this case) Also yeah Akira talking down on Mayuki...yikes. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 6:53PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What?

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 6:57PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Nice to see the reveal and developments not being dragged out. And damn, the kissing scenes are hot.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

THEY STILL DIDN'T MEET IN ONE PLACE

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

The art blows me away every chapter

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBF to Akira, jealousy and frustration aren't emotional states known for bringing out the best in people in general and in teenagers in particular.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Wow what a bitch Akira turn out to be, i mean really? what that f is that way of thinking? her ego and sense of always be superior to Mayuki disgust me, "Mayuki of all people" now we see how you truly think about her, piece of sht.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

I know most of us are here for the poly relationship and they'll probably end up in one but damn I can't seem to like Akira at all. something about her.. idk she irritates me

joined Mar 11, 2020

At first I didn't really like Akira and now I can't stand her... = =
I know this is polyamory but I hope for MayukixRin❤️

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I know most of us are here for the poly relationship and they'll probably end up in one but damn I can't seem to like Akira at all. something about her.. idk she irritates me

At first she was just the bland jock senpai with a fanclub and minimal personality who mostly just bored me but now she's the egotistical jock senpai except the shitty, mean-spirited kind instead of the brash, fun kind.

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

Okay. I don't want it to be a poly relationship anymore because of Akira.

More Rin x Mayuki scene please!

I know I said this before but, does anyone have a rough idea on how many chapter's & volumes the series will have?

Cuz right now I can only see this series having 2 volumes worth…maybe 3 volumes.

But that's just my opinion.

1bc42bba-336e-466f-a092-8c801c6e02e8
joined Feb 17, 2018

Wow that ending was quite the twist. I like it
Akita’s jealous and anxious thoughts are certainly ugly but they’re accurate to her emotion. And it’s kinda interesting showing those little bits of her and Mayuki together. It’s kinda made me think that her actions aren’t just because she is deep end in love with Rin. She mentioned Mayuki as being someone she always had to protect. I think a good explanation to her decision at the end is based somewhat on that. She doesn’t really see how much Mayuki has grown so in her head, she’s still this weak girl she wants to watch over. Losing to Mayuki and learning that Rin has been “taking advantage” of her is conflicting in her mind which leads to Akira saying she’ll teach Mayuki the non-school related stuff. It’s to distance Rin from Mayuki and also protect Mayuki from being taken advantage of. I could just be overthinking it but it fits better to me because Akira’s decision at the end doesn’t make that much sense to me otherwise. Like, if she wanted to be on the offensive with her feelings, it’d make more sense to just go for Rin

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know I said this before but, does anyone have a rough idea on how many chapter's & volumes the series will have?

Cuz right now I can only see this series having 2 volumes worth…maybe 3 volumes.

But that's just my opinion.

That dependon how many chapter there will be by volumes. I think 3 is a good bet.

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

“no one in their right mind would choose freaking mayuki after all...”

akira is by far my least favourite. she’s in a dark place but those words truly felt like she means it. and also the “no one in their right mind-“ part is just like wtf??? that’s so harsh, akira is such an ass

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ugh I get that they're teens and all but Akira can eat shit for all I care. Too much TM nice guy entitlement vibes for my liking.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I just can't help but laugh at Akira. She's digging her own pit without knowing it. I can't wait to see how she'll grow out of that toxic mindset.

joined Jul 5, 2019

I actually really like Akira so much more as a character after this chapter. We've seen her be a bit jealous before now, but she was still a mostly bland character imo but I enjoyed these ugly characteristics. Her feelings are certainly not positive and her ego certainly needs some work, but that's what I find appealing about it. She's a character that needs a lot of growth and change.

She needs to understand that Mayuki has grown up and isn't still that little girl she needs to protect. She needs to understand that she isn't "better" than Mayuki. She needs to come to understand why Rin likes Mayuki and what those feelings actually mean. She needs to get her jealousy and feelings under control. There's just so much room for great character development and if done well then I see it really strengthening the polycule as a whole.

If done well being the most important part. Rin and Mayuki have already built up a great dynamic. They're fluffy and sweet and those kiss scenes are so saucy! (Seriously, this manga has some of my favorite kiss scenes at the moment.) They're everything you really want in a yuri couple and they could probably pull off their own manga as a monogamous pairing. So, the introduction of Akira needs to feel like it adds to the relationship between all three characters rather than distracts from the relationship between Rin and Mayuki.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Akira changes the dynamic between these characters when she becomes more involved in the romance. I have hope and trust that that mangaka will be able to pull it off in a satisfying way.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

It’ll certainly be interesting to see how Mayuki handles her own growing feelings for Rin in the meanwhile… I think that bed scene after the lesson is the first one where her thoughts were entirely about Rin, not Akira.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

TBF to Akira, jealousy and frustration aren't emotional states known for bringing out the best in people in general and in teenagers in particular.

Yup pretty much, a broken heart does that, whoever gets their love crushed can have ill feelings like this, just like Rin's former friends did, plus, we have the other 2 who are almost impossibly virtuous and good natured all the time of course she would look like the worse right now, because love is usually selfish and senseless.

Now we know that Akira can be really great and really bad too.

Lyendith posted:

It’ll certainly be interesting to see how Mayuki handles her own growing feelings for Rin in the meanwhile… I think that bed scene after the lesson is the first one where her thoughts were entirely about Rin, not Akira.

It was really hot.

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 9:29PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.