Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

To create a mochi cake, you must first elbow the universe

The universe beckons, Nanoha. . .surrender to the infinity.

Hahahaha! I've lost my shit every time she goes intergalactic, that image needs to be memed

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 12:30AM

joined May 16, 2019

The shocked face when she's eating the mochi XD.. i wonder what she was imagining this time...

Large
joined May 27, 2017

she wants the tiddies

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I fucking lost it at the last panel.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A sudden relapse into uselessness. :D

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh. I feel it. I feel the cosmos.

Taurus came charging back.

Moo...

I couldn't help to think about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsCGm4bP3E

Wait a minute... That's the same song one of my friends sang during the (what is for Montenegro) elementary school trip (9 years, the last one being the equivalent to 2nd year junior high in Japan)

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Why do I like this story? Most of the time I find slice of life, everyday stories boring and they end up being about cute girls doing cliche school stuff.
But every chapter here is very engaging and makes you feel like you are living in it, rather than just reading about some characters while disassociating from them.

There are other stories that I like for the interesting plot and twists, but sometimes writing something like Hana Ni Arashi can be more difficult. Plus the fact that they are both highly likable is very important.

I feel like this will get an anime.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Why do I like this story? Most of the time I find slice of life, everyday stories boring and they end up being about cute girls doing cliche school stuff.
But every chapter here is very engaging and makes you feel like you are living in it, rather than just reading about some characters while disassociating from them.

There are other stories that I like for the interesting plot and twists, but sometimes writing something like Hana Ni Arashi can be more difficult. Plus the fact that they are both highly likable is very important.

I feel like this will get an anime.

Well said, MacySan.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

MOOCHII!!!

NaiveGlasses
joined Jun 8, 2020

Deym i can relate so much , it do happens and deym the akwardnesss its hella hard to break.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nanoha's sister knows about her and Chidori, right? I kinda forgot. lol

Also Nanoha went to the Milky Way again.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Also Nanoha went to the Milky Way again.

lol that pun. So accurate.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

MOOCHII!!!

Soft and springy

m_nguyen_chau
120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

I'm feel like floating right now. I wish the world in this manga can be real, and beautiful love like this will last (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

joined Dec 18, 2018

Manager x Mai ship is setting sail.

joined Feb 23, 2016

And now we have catched up to all the chapters so far, and now we have to wait months...
Since it hasn’t been updated since January...∑(゚Д゚)

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 9:33PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So good.

That’s all I’ve got right now.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

And now we have catched up to all the chapters so far, and now we have to wait months...
Since it hasn’t been updated since January...∑(゚Д゚)

There are still two more chapters and the volume extras.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

welp shit i read it in the wrong order and started with the last chapter

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

holy fuck. An entire arc. I love you folks.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Mai x Manager NOW

welp shit i read it in the wrong order and started with the last chapter

Me too I opened up chapter 82 and was like hold up I don’t remember this, then clicked backwards to 81 and saw that last page and spoiled it for myself...

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 11:54PM

joined Mar 4, 2017

Ugh... just come out already. Christ. This is brutal!!!!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Mai x Manager NOW

Also, I guess Mai's arc got the good ending - she didn't destroy a relationship and she's setup for a relationship with the manager.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I agree with Mai. Nanoha and Chidori are really being obvious. I thought their friends were dense not to figure it out on that trip.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Mai x Manager NOW

Also, I guess Mai's arc got the good ending - she didn't destroy a relationship and she's setup for a relationship with the manager.

Glad its just not me seeing that in the future :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.