Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

So Minami is not of drinking age, but is of sex age?

Age of consent in most of Europe and Asia is never more than 18 while legal drinking age is 21.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That was strangely wholesome considering it was about see the other peeing.

The issue can be summed up under the sentence "the author is not very good at handling tonal shifts." Mikanuji also is basically making up drama and new characters as she goes along. This was what, originally an online thing that can end at anytime, but then it got picked up to be serialized. Where you can longer play that fast and loose with plot. Got to have a direction of some sort. Except we don't know if it's heading for the cliff or somewhere sensible.

I think the issue is more succinctly summed up as “if you read subtext into a story where there is none and it diminishes your enjoyment of it, that is not a failing of the author”.

For example, if you read Moby Dick and focus on how Melville’s portrayal of the disabled reveals his ablist agenda and due to this tonedeafness you hate the story - well, that’s okay I guess.

Fusoroi has a lot of faults, but an ultra-realistic representation of human relationships it is not.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I took a break from reading this the moment it updated, came back, and am now happy again with the most recent chapters.

last edited at May 7, 2020 12:29PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The part in Moby-Dick where Queequeg gets drunk and accidentally cuts off Ahab’s other leg is freaking hilarious.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

The part in Moby-Dick where Queequeg gets drunk and accidentally cuts off Ahab’s other leg is freaking hilarious.

haven´t read moby dick, is it worthy?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

haven´t read moby dick, is it worthy?

It’s really good, but challenging. Long chapters on the nuts-and-bolts of whaling & metaphysical pondering (often together), at times it shifts gears into the form of a play, and some other crazy stuff. Not just an adventure story, although that’s in there.

If you want to discuss it further, let’s take it to the off-topic area.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Curious, are you guys still adding the filter, or did she start using it again. While reading this chapter, it just kinda popped in my head.

Yes, we are still adding the filter. The serialization doesn't have it, but Mikanuji still uses it for the Twitter releases, so I think it may have been a cost issue for printing.
-Yukimitsu

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm glad the best couple has some time to shine

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Sensible".

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Man, this girl just does not put up with any of miss delinquent's shit!

Let's take a moment to appreciate that she didn't just say if she had a daughter like her, she'd throw her out.
She said she'd throw her out the window.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I like how fast these chapters keep coming out but I still want it to be faster it's crazy good

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Imouto wanna smash.

cyberninjasio
joined Jan 5, 2020

Oh good. Iori’s whole freaking family is insane and irrationally violent. Great.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Yes yes please, get together! :3

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Heeeeere's L'il Sis!

Silly delinquent. Seriously thinking she can keep Imouto out.

joined Feb 23, 2016

So she really liker her sister... ?

joined Jul 26, 2016

So she really liker her sister... ?

You don't say. Seems to have accepted her loss pretty gracefully though.

...also guessing when Shizuku (essentially) begged Saori to "not leave her" she had no idea just how hellishly determined the latter could be about it. Sorta starting to see why Iori is lowkey scared of that kid.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

She's climbing in your window, she's snatching your people up...

Man, this girl just does not put up with any of miss delinquent's shit!

Let's take a moment to appreciate that she didn't just say if she had a daughter like her, she'd throw her out.
She said she'd throw her out the window.

Also known as “defenestration”.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Well. Forget everything I said about the imouto being the sensible one. Breaking someone's window without raising an eyebrow? Holy shit girly, are you going to pay for that?

joined May 7, 2020

"She was fearless and crazier than him. She was his queen, and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen." Those are the vibes I'm getting from little sister to delinquent right now

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This latest chapter had a serious case of same-face syndrome...

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This latest chapter had a serious case of same-face syndrome...

Yeah I had a hard time noticing who was who here.

herobunnymon
Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I like how fast these chapters keep coming out but I still want it to be faster it's crazy good

Lol you got in the credits page!

last edited at May 9, 2020 1:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.