Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Like this pairing, like this series!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ooo it’s here~ She crazy

joined May 1, 2015

Delinquent sees Saori crying and immediately asks to hold her hand.
F..ing pervert.There are times for that sort of stuff.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I see this girl has been taking communication lessons from Ucchi...

joined Jul 26, 2016

I see this girl has been taking communication lessons from Ucchi...

The gross spreads.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

I wonder if her love for her sister counts as incest or just another clingy little sister

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

My only issue with the side couples has simply been that they're not totally moving forward fast enough for me. Minami and Iori are great imo and their relationship was established quickly even as the main couple. But Saori's and the Editor's relationships are still mostly jokes. I want to see Saori and Shizuku (?) angrily tsundere kiss already.

last edited at May 11, 2020 11:39AM

joined Dec 5, 2019

My only issue with the side couples has simply been that they're not totally moving forward fast enough for me. Minami and Iori are great imo and their relationship was established quickly even as the main couple. But Saori's and the Editor's relationships are still mostly jokes. I want to see Saori and Shizuku (?) angrily tsundere kiss already.

They'll probably angrily tsundere kiss soon since the author already added a new couple to cover the "will they, won't they" demographic

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I'm still wondering if lil sis will ever realize Minami is a girl, or if she has and it's been subtlety worked in or I missed it.

Probably in denial, otherwise the chance of her love being unrequited goes from 100% to 99% and thats enough for her brain to go full yandere.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

imouto x delinquit #1

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

The other thing that annoys me about this series is the art suffers same face issues. If the characters weren't wearing different gear, I wouldn't know who was who...

Kawaii_yuri_lover
Img_20210622_185500
joined Jul 13, 2017

Heke's keyboard is backward...

last edited at May 11, 2020 11:34PM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Okay, so how does Line work? Can you have multiple accounts on the same number?

How can she possibly be still in the dark when her fire team squad mate sounds exactly like her boss, takes calls at the same time she goes afk, and her texts go to the same number?

I really want to find this cute and adorable, and I do on same level, but the is a limit to airheadedness that crosses over into complete psychosis

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

You don't have to tie your Line account to a number at all.

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

Can't believe they didn't translate the manuscript/anal prolapse pun when anusrip was right there.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah, about that... There's a reason why she's like your editor. :P

At last, a useless lesbian acknowledging her uselessness.

Help me, Google-sensei, you're my only hope!

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Aside from the option of an account not tied to a number, if she has two numbers she could have one account attached to each

How can she possibly be still in the dark when her fire team squad mate sounds exactly like her boss, takes calls at the same time she goes afk, and her texts go to the same number?

Editor could be using an office/corporate number for her work calls, it's not uncommon to have a work phone even if it's a mobile. Every place I've worked has had an option for at least partial reimbursement of a phone if you needed it for work.

I really want to find this cute and adorable, and I do on same level, but the is a limit to airheadedness that crosses over into complete psychosis

It's unrealistic but it's not that implausible that the artist wouldn't recognize her editor's voice, especially if she has no reason to suspect they're the same person. The odds of having her editor as a gaming buddy just by chance are pretty low.

I've personally had a couple chance encounters like that where my gaming or social media circles overlapped with an old acquaintance, and it was definitely a surprise to me each time. In this case there's not an obvious connection between the two so I can understand the artist not catching on

I'd be pretty happy if this series just focused on heke and rara from now on since my opinion of the other two couples has taken a nosedive

last edited at May 12, 2020 6:12AM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Actually it seems to happen in every chapter with them... Guess that is what happens when you just throw in a pre-rendered asset without drawing it yourself.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

She's so useless omg

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

The author editor couple came out of nowhere but they're my favorite couple, they're so cute.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Actually it seems to happen in every chapter with them... Guess that is what happens when you just throw in a pre-rendered asset without drawing it yourself.

Naw dog. It's totally a pro gamer move. This must be what it takes to be good at these fandangled online survival games. Or some type of weird challenge like beating Dark Souls 1 with a Guitar Hero controller. Crazy kids.

I'm just joshing. It's an asset thing.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Right now the only couple I wanna see more of is the imouto and delinquent. I need them to confess to each other already!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow
@Grail is that Lily in your avatar?

Edit: just noticed chapters 42 and 43 came out together. I had only read 43.

last edited at May 12, 2020 10:14PM

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

r/woosh but what did iori mean on ch44 page 78?

joined Jul 26, 2016

r/woosh but what did iori mean on ch44 page 78?

Referring to Minami often taking the lead fairly aggressively in bed I'd imagine. Whence the tickling afterwards; "don't wind me up like that jeez!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.