Forum › Posts by ulcius

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

More than in lack of confession i am disappointed in lack of proper reaction to finished movie. Like... All the reaction i can see is "oh, you changed ending?“. But what about movie overall, was it good, did people like it? Movie is done and that's just it? O. O

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Bet the name of the "husband" is Tazune.

ulcius
Image Comments 25 Feb 12:47
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014
Etbeythuuaa-f5y-orig

For the second i thought it was Catra

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

This explains a lot.

Wait...they're dating, right? She said sumn like "someday i wish to be the only prince you need" so are there other people (princes) in her life? lol

They still seem to be younger than in the previous chapters in that bit, so I'd assume it was still before they started going out.

They are same age as previous chapters. Black-haired girl has the matching earring on her.
It's a pity, seems like tall girl may struggle with some insecurities here.

ulcius
Image Comments 01 Jan 16:23
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014
Ejk3qowvaaaxl09-orig

For the second there I thought it is Their Story

ulcius
Image Comments 18 Nov 17:17
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014
Ez6r-i1u0ayykem-orig

hmm, It all make sense if it's a cartography guidebook

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Yes, please change location to chapter 2 of this manga

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

I would love to have some kind of "disturbing" tag on this page, to be aware that i can get triggered by a content, but not be spoiled by plot twist if i decide to read it anyway (though i probably wouldn't). That is to say I wish i didn't read this manga :x

ulcius
Image Comments 14 Sep 18:29
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014
84141449_p0

i appreciate rolled panties, +1 to realism

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

It was super cute and wholesome but damn i should stop trusting tags (or lack of it) when reading dynasty in work :D glad noone was nearby :D

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

They tricked me!!!!!!

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

I am yuri fortune-teller. I predict main character will need few chapters to confess her feelins. Confession will be treated as yet another great Service. Comedy of errors will last for another few chapters. Everything will be resolved with some good old nsfw handholding.

ulcius
Image Comments 17 Jun 21:27
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014
Eaanooqu8aex2zl-orig

Am I the only one thinking Catra blushed seeing new She-ra transformation, because it included Catra's mask? XD
I also think that as far as Catra would probably prefer to be top, it wouldn't be out of her character to want to be topped by Adora.
And I guess curiosity would leave them to try She-ra stuff in bed eventually, but i still deeply believe Catra would rather prefer for Adora to stay Adora.

Anyway, this comics was very funny eitherway.

ulcius
Image Comments 06 Jun 09:06
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014
Ezx1faqx0ag_ouv-orig

Wooooah! Almost as lewd as handholding!!
But as far as i think everything is fun in kinky town, it just feels weird seeing Catra and She-Ra. Like literally the main point of season 5 was about how Catra likes Adora for being Adora. And how she thinks Adora should also like herself for being Adora, not She-Ra.
But I guess they know what they are doing XD

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Switch life! YEAH!

Sometimes you gotta wear the strap, sometimes you wanna get pounded by it!

Totally in in this. Switch FTW.

I couldn’t agree more with you people!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes! Nintendo Switch is awesome! ;)
It's a great gayming platform!
< badum tss >

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

thinking of catradora while reading this :(

Oh no, sad face?...
I have 4 episodes left, now I am seriously afraid something awful will happen to my precious ship.

Though i can't think of catradora while reading this. Catra would never agree to be a servant :D

Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Ahh so many 'wtfs' and 'grosses' in comments. But this is real problem for people with allergy.
Sometimes even taking medicine and installing a toilet paper around your nose won't help much :D

Thus: very romantic oneshot! Very, very romantic!

ulcius
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Come on Editor-San! Smile a little bit!
Otherwise it will become this https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tsuki_to_suppin

ulcius
Image Comments 27 Apr 13:35
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014
7ce84fb4tw1egeacljjhrj20f30rstax%20(1)

don't understand why sex with hats only is hot and with socks only is just awkward :D

ulcius
Daily Smile discussion 21 Apr 08:42
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Bright Cherry Amnesia already showed us that throwing up may lead to great things. Now this. Seems like i was using wrong pick up method whole my life.

ulcius
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Definitely not on this site. It's some girls who coincidentally meet and they both like black rock shooter. There is a lot of drama I think and it's read left to right. Sorry for the lack of details

oh, I've read this one.99% sure it was chinese manhua. One of the girls was on holiday trip with her very strict parents, she was interested in black rock shooter and was drawing some fan arts if i remember correctly. She met the other girl during this holiday, in a manga shop or something. Her parents were opposed to the friendship with the other girl. I think later on they met at school, but indeed there was some drama with her parents trying to plan her life.

Aaaand i can't remember the title.I've looked through different chinese and korean manhuwa/manhwas but can't find it at all.

ulcius
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

Hmm, there was this manga i think it had 3 chapters or something like that. Two working adult friends living together. One was an artist (but probably not mangaka) and wanted the other one to model. When the other one was modelling (naked?! i don't remember) something clicked. Then there was some harsh realization of feelings, some running away in the rain and ultimately confession.

Also maybe one of them was a fashion/clothes designer or something?
I just remembered the manga, have recollection it was good, but i can't find it at all o.O

ulcius
Shabon discussion 23 Aug 05:48
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

I thought I would never see that day. It's totally not useless lesbians. Especially page 138.

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 5:49AM

ulcius
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

To me this ending seems like the worst possible ending. Triggering some weird memories, leaving a bad taste.
For me, this ending doesn't give any hope for 'yuri wins' solution. But you know who is left with that hope? The mc, Arisa. For me it's rather clear that Fuwako came back to fight for friendship, but only for a friendship. But actually it's rather egoistic act. Arisa will continue to suffer and won't be able to let those feelings go, how the heck is she going to move on. Fuwako on the other hand will be in pretty neat position. She can keep her friendship (by hurting the other side) and a relationship. As hard as it may be, the best what Fuwako could have done, was backing off, really...

ulcius
Lily Marble discussion 08 Mar 19:01
Images
joined Sep 30, 2014

all great and beautiful, but don' kiss while driving a car :d

I was waiting for something eyes-opening for Nozomi and i must say I am quite glad with the direction author is taking here.