Forum › Posts by Nyarumi

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

The raws vary in quality for some reason, unfortunately.

Nyarumi Uploader
Image Comments 13 Oct 14:58
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019
Df65c665-3c76-4a9d-aee2-2d3e07be20dc

This is referencing a recently internet popular app that “translates” what your cat is saying to you. I guess it works on catgirls as well.

Nyarumi Uploader
Remote Yuri discussion 09 Jun 21:20
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

So moe up the butt it's coming back out the mouth

When you put it like this it's actually sorta repulsive. Moe spewing from every orifice

Not the ideal reaction I'd like people to have after reading this...

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

I moved Your Everything to this collection, but does anyone have any info on the remaining story?

Your Everything should come after Because You Showed Your Back to Me.

Also, "This Channel Has Nobody But Us" is a tag line, not the actual title. あなたと私の周波数 = Your and My Frequency.

You are correct that a more literal translation of the Japanese title would be that, but I am under the impression that “This Channel Had Nobody But Us” is the official English version of the title, since it shares meaning so closely.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Naughty u/scanlations not asking permission first... lol

Permission?

I’m kidding. I asked permission on twitter to translate this but it was done already by that time

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Naughty u/scanlations not asking permission first... lol

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Yay it's back. May 2021 continue to be the year of revivals!

But it’s April, not May hehe

Nyarumi Uploader
Image Comments 07 Apr 14:22
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019
Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Can we hope to see the remaining releases to be uploaded?
If not can anyone give the links for the volume 4 & 5 raws??

Yes, we plan in finishing the series. Please support the authors and buy the official releases.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

About to execute it on Neko probably

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Nyarumi posted:

And to follow-up, Secret Society Blanket uploads directly to the site, and to my knowledge they do not permit uploads to other sites.

We upload all of our work here, and only parts of it to MangaDex on a delay. Pretty much all yuri we work on is exclusive to Dynasty though, for various reasons.

Thank you for the correction!

Thank you for always helping me out! :)

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

FluffyCow posted:

Is this an upload from somewhere else or original? Does it have another name? I tried to look up more about it but I can’t find anything

It's a translated work from the author's Pixiv, when you're reading something on here you can click on the name next to the title, so in this case the by "Paderapollo", and that'll show you some of their urls like Twitter and Pixiv. Just for future reference and helping you find more information. Also here is a direct link to the raw work on their Pixiv.

And to follow-up, Secret Society Blanket uploads directly to the site, and to my knowledge they do not permit uploads to other sites.

We upload all of our work here, and only parts of it to MangaDex on a delay. Pretty much all yuri we work on is exclusive to Dynasty though, for various reasons.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

I’m glad you enjoyed it :)

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Seran and Suoh are “androids” so they have micromachine cells. Suzu is a clone, which means she is human. Sanku is just the AI, the body is likely android also.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Nyarumi, thank you so much for your work and the excellent descriptive explanations you give regarding various translations and their meanings. They are so helpful and appreciated. I have been disabled for over a decade, which one of the very few benefits is that I get to indulge in my manga hobby. That's why people like you, Nyarumi and the folks at Dynasty Reader are such a benefit to me that I cannot thank you all enough.

Besides a long time yuri fan, I have been reading sci fi stories since I was 7 years old. I remember being glued to the black and white TV when the first men stepped out onto the moon's surface! This story, Our Lives After the Apocalypse, fascinates me as many other sci fi stories have. I just learned the real identity of Mute, what the lab in the Organic Contamination Zone partially revealed, etc. Fuminonagi-sensei does a fantastic job of keeping the storyline flowing and interesting, mixing well aspects of the scientific technical, food preparation, and the human and maybe not-so-human condition. What is waiting at the end of the road for the main characters and for the planet itself? I am really glad this series is being translated and posted here. I hope it will be able to be completed, whatever period of time it takes. It is right at the top of my favorite manga series.
Jay

Jay, that means a lot to me, and all of the members at SSB. Thank you for such a kind message, and we hope to bring you many more chapters soon!

-Nyarumi

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Why is there het it my yuri

I assume because it meets upload rule 2: "You may suggest het if the story is good or the comedy is good."?

I received permission to upload this. I understand it’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but hopefully some people here will appreciate it.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Wow, I’m kinda surprised how much pushback there is on removing the sepia filter

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Pretty sure the title needs to be With She Who Likes My Sister to be grammatically correct.

Current title is the official English title, not one that was translated.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

This one might be my favorite from this collection, but it does get a little confusing because it isn't clear at first that there's a largely unseen third character involved. The resolution was a little rushed but as always Kuwabara's art is really good at expressing what the characters are feeling. Oh, and the translator mentioned that another group already translated the other two stories. Anyone know where I might be able to find those?

The other two chapters in the anthology are Your Everything (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_everything, scanlated by Yuri Project) and お前に聴かせたい歌がある (I Have a Song I Want You to Hear, not released yet but I believe Yuri Project is nearing completion on this one).

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Is the story telling absolutely terrible or is this just a poor translation, because this was way too convoluted than it needed to be

I don't know what part is so super confusing about this, sure the translation wasn't the best, but overall the story isn't too hard to understand, not to mention there's a handful of people on this forum explaining the situation better for the ones that didn't understand it too well.

If you have any specific suggestions for improvements to the translation, I’m all ears.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

My apologies for the typos, those will be fixed as soon as I have access to my computer again. -Nyarumi

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

I’m sorry to disappoint, but this is a oneshot, at least in this anthology. Perhaps it will get a continuation one day.

duh, i posted in the anthology thread thinking this was chapter 1.

Anywhat, the table of contents has a chapter titled "kimi no subete". Is it just this story?

Yes, you are correct, that is the chapter. I’m sorry that I misled people about the story.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

I’m sorry to disappoint, but this is a oneshot, at least in this anthology. Perhaps it will get a continuation one day.

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

This interests me

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Wow, it's kind of hard to look at some of my earlier work haha