Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

?? Why is the bottom/top dichotomy necessary here, it’s pretty clear they both fuck each other. Just because someone receives once doesn’t make them “a bottom,” most relationships (and most people) aren’t even like that.

I don't think it's "necessary" in any context, but it is fun to talk about. People like to speculate about characters' sexual proclivities and how they line up (or contrast) with their personalities.

Obviously fully realized human beings have many facets to them and a variety of dynamics in their relationships.But some people have pretty clear preferences and stick to those.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Lol, so now the OTHER neighbors are gonna be after Nakano? Poor girl!

But seriously, I like the idea of introducing someone's ex and having her be so confrontational about everything while nobody else seems to care. And more personality types are always welcome in a comedy manga.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Lol what are the chances of having a loud lesbian couple on both sides of your apartment?

no, seriously, what are those odds? bc if there high im packin up and gettin myself my own place asap lol

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well damn more people having sex xD i would not be able too sleep either

joined Jun 12, 2019

New couple okay nicee

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Oh no..
rip sleep xd

joined Jan 11, 2019

So in the end, it will turn out that she's the only one in the apartment building not having loud lesbian sex on a regular basis?

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Seeing the new neighbours, I got "wife & wife" nostalgia. I need to go read that again.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Did this poor girl move into lesbians-only apartment complex or something? :)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

She's living everyone's dream life, and thinks she's not doing well at all? Perposterous!

joined Jun 30, 2015

This lesbianism is getting out of hand. Now there are four of them!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This lesbianism is getting out of hand. Now there are four of them!

If we count the MC and the college friend, wouldn't that count as six of them?

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

That must be so awkward.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Seeing the new neighbours, I got "wife & wife" nostalgia. I need to go read that again.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that felt this.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Me too.

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

This new couple makes me think of the neighbors from Wife and Wife

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Where is this building?
Asking for a friend...

joined Nov 14, 2014

Haha, caught between a rock and a hard place! xD

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 6:13AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

How would you mistake the sounds as coming from a flat on 1 side of your apartment as coming from one on the opposite side? It would be coming through the wall on completely the other side of your apartment - in this case the side her bed is NOT next to.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 6:28AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

*rooms

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How would you mistake the sounds as coming from a flat on 1 side of your apartment as coming from one on the opposite side? It would be coming through the wall on completely the other side of your apartment - in this case the side her bed is NOT next to.

When lying in bed you don't hear sound through air, it propagates through walls and floors. It can be very confusing to figure out where it's coming from.

Besides Japanese rooms are tiny so sleeping somewhere in them basically puts you next to both walls.

#science

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Once it comes through the wall it STILL has to go through air to your ears- and we have 2 to tell the direction of sound. Ive had enough noisy neighbors to tell you its super obvious which wall its coming through.

Not that its a big deal lol- just a minor point.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Lesbians, lesbians everywhere.

Me too.

Ahh so that is what it was!

joined Nov 21, 2018

Echoes can get confusing.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

gin?

To reply you must either login or sign up.