Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Maybe Akiho will fall for one of them and forget about Nakano because... I want Nakano to be with one of her neighbors instead.

Why not all 3 of them?

Wow. Congratulations!

You have surpassed the Old El Paso tacos girl!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

That joke in chapter 9 was pulled off perfectly, wonder where things will go from there with the characters though? It kind of seems like a harem ending???

joined Jul 26, 2016

A meme to surpass Metal GearTaco Girl?!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

A meme to surpass Metal GearTaco Girl?!

Well this peopled twicely

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I've just realised that there's a grammar mistake in the title. It shoul be: "There ARE Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door!"

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

GO AWAY, CINEMA SINS, NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYMORE!

Did anyone ever like them to begin with?

I thought they were fun at first, before they started lying about the movies they watch in order to pad out the runtime of their videos for analytics.

Who care if they watch the movie anyway ? It's suposs to be for enternainment not point out the real mistakes of themovies.

I mean, I care. I would think that was clear from the tone of my post. ;p

(Okay, off-topic sass dispensed, I'll shut up now.)

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

That joke in chapter 9 was pulled off perfectly, wonder where things will go from there with the characters though? It kind of seems like a harem ending???

It's clearly a harem -premise-, and she doesn't actually seem to have a serious interest in any of them, so I'd be surprised if:
A) ...there aren't more girls waiting to be introduced that will fall for the protagonist,
B) ...if she favors one over the others, or
C) ...if she ends up with any specific one by the end of it.

Honestly, this feels mostly like a joke premise so far, so I wouldn't hold out serious hope for any actual romance, but maybe the writer will throw a curve ball.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A square is really just two triangles that share an edge.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

A square is really just two triangles that share an edge.

Honestly, one would struggle to consider this even as a triangle + one line along a different angle.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

I've just realised that there's a grammar mistake in the title. It shoul be: "There ARE Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door!"

"There's" when used for plural countable nouns is fine for informal speech. I wouldn't put it on an essay, but I wouldn't write about sexy noises coming from the room next door on an essay either, so whatchagonnado.

Also, "There're Weird Noises Coming From the Room Next Door" looks hideous. Don't even get me started on "There Are Weird Voices Coming From the Room Next Door!"

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 6:01AM

joined Feb 9, 2015

jintor posted:
Also, "There're Weird Noises Coming From the Room Next Door" looks hideous. Don't even get me started on "There Are Weird Voices Coming From the Room Next Door!"

"There Are Weird Voices Coming From the Room Next Door!" looks perfectly fine and is grammatically correct.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

jintor posted:

"There Are Weird Voices Coming From the Room Next Door!" looks perfectly fine and is grammatically correct.

"There's [plural]" isn't necessarily grammatically incorrect. It's widely used and generally understood by most English speakers. It's not wrong, just less formal than "there are [plural]".

Also, there's often a lot of good reasons to use even incorrect grammar in a translation. The point of a translation is not to present perfect, polished prose. The goal is to accurately convey the meaning and spirit of the original text in a different language. If a translation with incorrect grammar accomplishes that goal, then it's simply a better translation than one with correct grammar would be.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

jintor posted:

For robots maybe

To be less glib I think it's overly formal for the situation

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 6:16PM

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Yesssssssss

I picked up the first volume in shinjuku at the animate but for this one it turns out my local kinokuniya just randomly stocks it. only had two copies but eyyyyyyy

joined Apr 19, 2017

^ ok very cool bro

joined Jun 12, 2019

(https://i.imgur.com/efoNWNM.jpg)

Yesssssssss

I picked up the first volume in shinjuku at the animate but for this one it turns out my local kinokuniya just randomly stocks it. only had two copies but eyyyyyyy

That's the second and final volume isn't it?

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Yup. It also has a bonus omake that wasn't in magazines!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That backfired so much

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

Ahhhh, I’m liking how this is turning out and I’m looking forward to the next chapters. XD

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

A very nice panel. Everyone is bi, it is just a matter of time!

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Akiho held herself back, but when she realized the extent of the situation it was too much and her mind exploded and she melted away rip

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Are you assuming she ever liked boys? Lmao

What makes you think men even exist? They might just be a figment of Ahiko's imagination.

last edited at Mar 2, 2020 10:08PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

Are you assuming she ever liked boys? Lmao

What makes you think men even exist? They might just be a figment of Ahiko's imagination.

Men are women too! It is 2020 for supreme being's sake!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Defeated by gay.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

lol, poor Akiho

To reply you must either login or sign up.