Forum › Posts by CuttySark

CuttySark
Image Comments 31 Aug 18:15
joined Nov 21, 2018
E8zn-qjweaiaxpt-orig

Watching Baumgartner while threesome is a really weird fantasy that's now stuck in my head.

CuttySark
Image Comments 30 Aug 08:29
joined Nov 21, 2018
E9m_n-gvgagkcsj-orig

Shipping hololive is too close to shipping real people for me.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Geez, theres a thing called being friends with benefits you know. All that headache for nothing

Meanwhile their neighbor be like 'there's weird voices coming from the room next door!"

Seriously tho how the character designs are so similar?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_weird_voices_coming_from_the_room_next_door_ch10

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 11:58PM

joined Nov 21, 2018

How would you mistake the sounds as coming from a flat on 1 side of your apartment as coming from one on the opposite side? It would be coming through the wall on completely the other side of your apartment - in this case the side her bed is NOT next to.

Echoes can get confusing.

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

Re-read it again. Still have no idea what's people mad about. Just use your imagination.

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

RIP

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

Thanks. What about this one about a new middle/high school student that dreamed about wearing a sailor uniform like her mother was but found out everyone was wearing blazers instead?

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 1:14AM

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

Are my eyes playing a trick on me or that girl actually has elf ears?

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

So anyone know this one about a cafe owner looking for a one night stand, the boy she approached turned out to be a girl, she said fuck it and went to a hotel, said one night turned out to be a tv star?

CuttySark
Image Comments 16 Mar 22:42
joined Nov 21, 2018
57875068_p18

GuP always confuse me. Everyone is paired with everybody.

CuttySark
Image Comments 16 Mar 22:32
joined Nov 21, 2018
Ern9oupvuaaj5i6-orig

Damn we're cute.

CuttySark
Image Comments 16 Mar 22:31
joined Nov 21, 2018
Tumblr_ojvxskfe2a1rpyd0qo1_1280

Oh wow double oyakodon foursome.

CuttySark
Image Comments 16 Mar 22:30
joined Nov 21, 2018
33582307_p0

Aren't they someone's wife and said someone's mother? Is this pseudo-incest? My Touhou lore is rusty.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Whoa. It's a full chapter of just hand holding...

Nice.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Minami is acting like that because unlike who was a loner and awkward socially, she was a loner but not socially awkward. Minami is acting like a bitch because the first friends she made was acting like that and she had to also act like that to not being a loner.

This is not an excuse for being a literal shitpile of a human being. People's circumstances do not excuse their shitty actions EVER. I just lost what respect I had left for you.

Ya need to chill out...minami is fine...she's very cute...i can't wait until someone locks her in their basement...teach the girl some manners...with a lot of ropes...

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

Anyone know that one series about two girls that fell in love with each other's little sister?

That's will be Sisterism

Eeeey thanks.

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

Anyone know that one series about two girls that fell in love with each other's little sister?

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

Ucchi, you go girl!

Also DAMMIT MOJYO YOU DAMBASTED LADYKILLER

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 6:49AM

CuttySark
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Feb 22:55
joined Nov 21, 2018

Is Aria a toreador, I wonder...nah, if she was she won't be able to ignore those two beautiful things.

CuttySark
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Feb 22:44
joined Nov 21, 2018

Yeah, I definitely prefer this kind of love triangle where they bond over gushing abou their mutual crush rather than hate each for it.

I know right?

Also a multiracial love triangle was not something I expect.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 10:56PM

CuttySark
Image Comments 16 Feb 21:17
joined Nov 21, 2018
79687376_p0

Yuri ruiner? There's tomoki...

joined Nov 21, 2018

For a moment I thought Aomushi's doujin (256938) got uploaded here :p

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

The voyages were long, and your biological age would end up getting shifted compared to your actual age.

Mira bothered accounting for interstellar time dilation in a smut story? Now that's dedication.

That's also one of the wait-what parts of the setting I mentioned, as time dilation being actually relevant implies interstellar travel slow and inconvenient enough to render the whole premise of shipping bulk raw materials over such distances quite ridiculous. Just mine your local system of reference instead - plenty of stuff in the asteroids and whatnots, jeez.

To speak nothing of that half-baked mine scavenging business in the same context...

I have no idea how time dillation works. Does faster than light travel make you older or younger?

CuttySark
joined Nov 21, 2018

The fact that the senpai only shows up in a picture and a flashback gives me the heebie jeebies.
Imaginary friend?
Dead?

joined Nov 21, 2018

Blackmail sequel then?