Forum › The Girls' Arcadia discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

So what happened? Did the author not want to do it anymore? Was it axed? Was this really meant to be the end? It was ok, but there was so much more potential

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah, this really did feel like it just rushed itself to the end in the final chapter. A perfectly acceptable ending but it is frustrating to see a story that had so much more potential end this way.

joined Jun 12, 2015

So what happened? Did the author not want to do it anymore? Was it axed? Was this really meant to be the end? It was ok, but there was so much more potential

It was ment to be a short one.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Im pretty sure the author only did one shots in the past. A multi-chapter entry like this was probably just testing the waters.
Too short, but it gave me a good time, even if not a long time. 9/10

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So they were friends in school until one of them became an Idol, then they split up, after that they mey again years later and got together? Did I get that right?

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well this was kinda cute I guess

joined Jun 12, 2019

So they were friends in school until one of them became an Idol, then they split up, after that they mey again years later and got together? Did I get that right?

No that’s a whole different girl I think

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

THATS IT? THATS THE ENDING? WHAT THE FUCK THIS COULD’VE BEEN A LEGITIMATE SERIES, did the author get bored or something and just try to end it off? whats the actual reason it ended because that was barely a series, it was a freaking one shot with extra story WHERES THE REST OF MY GOD DAMN STORY

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Cute story with so much potential. It's a shame it had to end so soon!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Welp that went from 0 to 100 in 2 pages. Too bad, I was really enjoying it and looking forward to a good paced progression but I guess 10000km/h it is.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Wait, I have the tankobon and it has 10 chapters. Even if their part has ended, it still has more stories (like the other pair of characters). Aren't those going to be uploaded here?

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Loved Kotoko, she felt way too human...

joined Feb 18, 2015

No that’s a whole different girl I think

Yeah, she just looked a lot like her. The girl from high school was Ao-chan and the MC is Kotoko. I'm pretty sure that's her given name and not her family name.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is not the end of the book. There are 7 more chapters in the tankobon, but they're not about the couple Kotoko/Tsutsuji -- they are about other girls (each chapter a new pairing, iirc).

For example, chapter 4 is about Kotoko's friends, Miki and Satou, who also were at that goukon in chapter 1. Satou is the tall one, Miki is the one with the "Lolita" style (golden blonde hair, colored contact lenses, etc.) who was mocked by some bitch who said Miki was too old for that.

Those of you who wrote these two had potential as a yuri couple... were totally right.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For example, chapter 4 is about Kotoko's friends, Miki and Satou, who also were at that goukon in chapter 1. Satou is the tall one, Miki is the one with the "Lolita" style (golden blonde hair, colored contact lenses, etc.) who was mocked by some bitch who said Miki was too old for that.

Do you mean Kanako maybe ? Satou is the "bitch" who mock Miki and Kanako is the other friend. Maybe it's a good twist that Miki go out with Satou, but it make more sense she go out with Kanako.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Wait, I have the tankobon and it has 10 chapters. Even if their part has ended, it still has more stories (like the other pair of characters). Aren't those going to be uploaded here?

Those chapters have not been translated, nor have the raws been linked on the Yuri Project board. If you have the raws, you can post them in the "The Girls' Arcadia" thread, or alternatively you can send them to me and I can do the same.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Those chapters have not been translated, nor have the raws been linked on the Yuri Project board. If you have the raws, you can post them in the "The Girls' Arcadia" thread, or alternatively you can send them to me and I can do the same.

Literally talking, a mouse broke my scanner :( I'll see how much one costs so I can scan it in case you won't have them for the end of this month.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Do you mean Kanako maybe ? Satou is the "bitch" who mock Miki and Kanako is the other friend. Maybe it's a good twist that Miki go out with Satou, but it make more sense she go out with Kanako.

Oh, so it was Satou who made fun of Miki at the goukon? I was certain it was some other girl, lol, memory played me a trick.

I agree that Kanako would have been a good match for Miki... but, actually, the story in chapter 4 is indeed about Satou and Miki. Believe it or not, they are good old friends. (Yes, even though Satou said those mean things at the goukon and Miki complained loudly about the "bitch" who mocked her, the truth is that they've been good friends for a long time.)

The Spanish translation of the chapter, which I have read, includes a nice color picture of the two of them. Amusingly, the pic illustrates that very moment in chapter 1 when they were bickering in the powder room (during the goukon) and Satou accused Miki of scaring away all the boys.

joined May 24, 2019

The Spanish translation of the chapter, which I have read, includes a nice color picture of the two of them. Amusingly, the pic illustrates that very moment in chapter 1 when they were bickering in the powder room (during the goukon) and Satou accused Miki of scaring away all the boys.

(https://i.ibb.co/8xsWSxQ/Clipboard01.jpg)

Waah pretty pic......
They are so good looking and sexy, one wonders why they returned to the goukon with the boyz... they should have left the powder room & the bar, and made a beeline to the nearest hotel...

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 11:06PM by Nezchan

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Literally talking, a mouse broke my scanner :( I'll see how much one costs so I can scan it in case you won't have them for the end of this month.

That's unfortunate, and I appreciate the offer! If you do decide to scan and share the raws, the translator for the first three chapters has offered to continue working on it. No worries if not, of course!

joined Jun 12, 2015

That's unfortunate, and I appreciate the offer! If you do decide to scan and share the raws, the translator for the first three chapters has offered to continue working on it. No worries if not, of course!

I have the digital version of this anthology. Check yuri-project in a few minutes.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I have the digital version of this anthology. Check yuri-project in a few minutes.

Awesome, thanks so much!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Niecu!! Thank you <3 the digital version is always better but I preffer tankobons hahaha, I'm glad, this serie is pretty good so it's cool someone could shared the digital version.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Cute

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Cute extra, adorable credits image

To reply you must either login or sign up.