Forum › The Girls' Arcadia discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Noice

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yay, more chapters! I thought this was already done. I love that we got to see this scene from another perspective.

Ankou%20128x128
joined Oct 23, 2018

The first chapter has Tsutsuji as Kida and ch4 names her as Honda Tsutsuji. Which is the correct reading of her name?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yay, more chapters! I thought this was already done. I love that we got to see this scene from another perspective.

Hehehe, yeah. That's what I was hinting at before -- but tried not to spoil.
(I had already read this chapter in Spanish translation 2 weeks ago...)

joined Jun 12, 2019

Ohh is this like one shots

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

We need more college yuri

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Please let there be another chapter with Satou and Miki again. Also, some with Kanako. I doubt it will happen though

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

I feel like this is going to turn into a story about a mixer that went poorly because all the girls were lesbians.

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Oh I love these characters they're like icing on sweet yuri cake. I'm enjoying it as much as Aoki Mitsue's anthology Princess Princess, which is saying alot♡

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 12:55AM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I feel like this is going to turn into a story about a mixer that went poorly because all the girls were lesbians.

I've been seeing this exact plot a lot in different yuri manga, and it's glorious.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I kinda don’t get it. Why Satou thought she’s in love with Miki when she’s just asking her dress style?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

The first chapter has Tsutsuji as Kida and ch4 names her as Honda Tsutsuji. Which is the correct reading of her name?

It is in fact Kida. Sorry about that!

I kinda don’t get it. Why Satou thought she’s in love with Miki when she’s just asking her dress style?

I think it's more about how she hates the idea of Miki getting a boyfriend, and how she's always been unusually attracted to Miki's looks and personality (relative to other girls).

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

I need moreee! Why does it have to be so short...

joined Oct 10, 2016

Wellll too many unfinished tropes and basically being all ashamed of own feelings.

Good read still.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Meh.

8tc1g5p728ou6b8fr5uq-yx0aodkzwwclm-riyo2awm
joined Sep 11, 2015

Baby don't hurt me

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Don't hurt me... No more

Haha Mao's cute though x3 Just look at her trying to be all smooth whilst embarassed <3

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Why don’t you choose me next.....Just Kidding.....Unless....

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I liked it, college age girls with yuri is something I'll appreciate any day, the ending was, well it did feel short but it leaves it open for those two right? Nice job uploader-san and translators and everyone-san!

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

Damn Kana :), I smile, really smile :)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The fact that this is both non-linear and reuses characters is really screwing with me. It's really hard for me to follow :(

I'll wait till it's more complete to dive into it.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I wanna know know know know what is love !
Ok so these are like short one shots right?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Mao the cutest

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wanna know know know know what is love !
Ok so these are like short one shots right?

Not exactly... it's more like a nonlinear story about a group of girls (who go to the same college and are good friends) and their relationships, both with each other and with other women.

In the first chapter, we are introduced to all the main characters so far. Chapters 2 and 3 are about Kotoko and Tsutsuji (who become a couple). Chapter 4 is about Miki and Satou (who may become a couple or not, as it's not certain yet whether Miki returns Satou's feelings). Chapter 5 is about Kana and two women, Yoriko and Mao, who we didn't know before. Next chapters might tell us more about all these pairings, or be about completely new girls, or both -- as the free narrative structure gives the author a lot of room for improvisation.

So they are not really one shots... more like vignettes of the lives of a group of characters presented to us in a mostly nonlinear way.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I still love this series even though we're getting away from the original couple. I think Kana's story, while not the most original, has a lot to say about how different people experience love. Yoriko very well could have been in love with her, but couldn't wait any longer to see if the feeling was mutual and Kana very obviously wasn't aware of anything more between them. I hope Mao and Kana can be happy together and that the other co-worker isn't too messed up by Kana's weird post-confession, loveless kiss. If there's more to the series it'd be nice to get a group date by the end of it all, but anything would be nice after all of the good story we have already gotten.

To reply you must either login or sign up.