Forum › I am not a Succubus! discussion

Has anyone got a link to the raws?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Was this axed? I haven't seen any new chapters passed 10

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Are we sure she's not a succubus? Because she sure seems like a succubus.

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 9:11PM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Succubi can turn it off, it seems. Our heroine, on the other hand, seems to be a 24/7 ladykiller.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Plot twist, she is actually an incubus

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, the artist does usually do het.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The OG versions were the same entity in different shapes anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

joined Oct 3, 2016

She's not a succubus She's a Saphcubus!
I'm not sorry

joined Apr 24, 2015

Totally shipping sakura and ai

joined Jul 26, 2018

would you have any links where i can download or read the raws online?

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

go to nyaa.si and search succubus ja nai or just succubus is fine. Click on the succubus ja nai link, then download the torrent.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Fiiiiiinally! Been waiting for some more.... been a few good updates this month I hope they keep rolling in.
Oh and harem intensifies got use that one twice today teheh
I see this manga going in the right direction, keeps me guessing, I'm almost sure she's a succubus then bam! Real succubus be like nah uh.... We can only keep reading to find out

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The title page of chapter 3 makes me think of "It's joke!"

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

go to nyaa.si and search succubus ja nai or just succubus is fine. Click on the succubus ja nai link, then download the torrent.

Thank you! Oh, God, I can't wait to see those chapters in english *_*

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 10:34PM

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

An another episode in a month, it must be a sign of the end times. ;-) Not that I am complaining though!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I am very irked by the way lamia thermoregulation is depicted in this setting. It just doesn't make any sort of sense that an organism's body is divided into homeothermic and poikilothermic halves, unless we're dealing with literal grafting of very different organisms onto each other... which opens up a whole can of worms on its own and obviously cannot be the case here.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, they did say it was very complicated. How can you feel that that's insufficient explanation?!

... frankly I find it at least a step better than just going "lamias are snakes and therefore coldblooded", even when they clearly have a human body (as they always do in those trashy mangas). That doesn't make any more sense than this here.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Might as well add Harem it's pretty clear that's going towards Harem route

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I guess it won't be long before she's molested all of them. As expected of a succubus. :P

I am very irked by the way lamia thermoregulation is depicted in this setting. It just doesn't make any sort of sense that an organism's body is divided into homeothermic and poikilothermic halves, unless we're dealing with literal grafting of very different organisms onto each other... which opens up a whole can of worms on its own and obviously cannot be the case here.

It doesn't make any sense to have a human torso sticking out of an oversized snake tail either.

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 5:45PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Welp, acording to Fate, Ushiwaka IS a Rider so, I guess they could pull the same Dan-no-Ura in this universe.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

V-Oblivion posted:

Welp, acording to Fate, Ushiwaka IS a Rider so, I guess they could pull the same Dan-no-Ura in this universe.

She isn't doing it on the horse though. Also servants can have more than 1 eligible class to be summoned as. She just happens to be rider in FGO.

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 6:27PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Nyaa.si has raw chapters up to 8 available. 1-4 are in the form of volume 1 and looks like 5-8 will make up the second volume.

I realize this was a long time ago, but is there any chance that someone who has this can seed it?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I swear if she ends up actually being a succubus (or at least half-breed)... I think she will.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

A spider student, eh? Would be interesting to see them come into the story later on

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Honestly I'm not sure if I'd prefer her actually being a Succubus (or maybe having Succubus blood or something like that) and not knowing or her just being a human girl who is just like that^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.