Forum › I am not a Succubus! discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

OH wow! I had no idea this was back

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I forgot this series existed. Happy to see it alive.

Shower thought (not actually in shower): Does anyone else think Kaoru's name is just "kale"? Since she's from Finland, supposedly

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

OMG this is everything that I wanted Centaur's Life to be! So good. So much can be expanded.

Harems are great, but also kill me because someone's going to end up not happy.

I was thinking that the succubus is going to make her into a real succubus. Doesn't that happen in hentai all the time? They like corrupt other women or something. Or am I mixing that up with something else?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Niina is adorable. Out of all of them she’s definitely the one I ship the most. Actually maybe the only one I ship. They totally should end up together lol. The rest are just fun weirdos. The spider is surprisingly adorable tho.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Wait wait what? When did this happen? Last i checked on this there where only 4 uploads and i sincerely doubt i would have missed this title during my almost daily check ins

joined Apr 3, 2019

Desperately need more, especially after 12 and 12.5.
Suddenly-excessively-clingy Niina is BLESSED.

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

Niina best girl! The wrapping around thing is actually really cute in the not so sexual scenes

lightninghydra
Lightninghydrawolf%201
joined Dec 7, 2018

This manga feels as if rosario vampire and monster musume were combined.

joined Apr 6, 2018

I like Niina. She has awakened me finding Lamias as charming. The concept of warm person is adorable too. Ending with Niina as partner pls?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have the fourth volume and I'll just say this to create hype... traveling to other school arc CHAN CHAN

joined Oct 20, 2021

How dare this page be so damn cute
Yeah, it's really nice!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Turns out this has been licensed in English by Seven Seas! First volume comes out on 5/3/2022!

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 8:55AM

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Why is finding this artist's pixiv/twitter so difficult lol

Amazing series though, mad respect that this guy chose to make a monster girl yuri instead of a generic monster musume harem

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Salinthrous posted:

Turns out this has been licensed in English by Seven Seas! First volume comes out on 5/3/2022!

But it's still being scanlated on MD by Imanity Scans it seems.

Go figure.

joined Feb 20, 2018

Amazing series though, mad respect that this guy chose to make a monster girl yuri instead of a generic monster musume harem

This artist is one of those rae cases were he doesn't have a pixiv or twitter account. So it can be a little difficult to foolow every update of the story.

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

This artist is one of those rae cases were he doesn't have a pixiv or twitter account. So it can be a little difficult to foolow every update of the story.

Do they have any other socials?

AToastyCoyote
Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Lets gooo

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I read this a bit back I think? Hayate is our endgame ship I love her so much and those two are so cute together. And they both seem to enjoy the uh "egg binding" if that's what they want to call it haha. so they're pretty much together already.

Chapter 14 is so lewd I love it.

last edited at May 18, 2023 12:00AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Between the crazy amount of text, the microscopic writing in between the word bubbles, and the chaotic layout of the page, it was nightmare for me to read. It's like a lovecraftian tome ment to drive anyone who tries to read it, insane.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Between the crazy amount of text, the microscopic writing in between the word bubbles, and the chaotic layout of the page, it was nightmare for me to read. It's like a lovecraftian tome ment to drive anyone who tries to read it, insane.

I was having that same issue too.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Amazing.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm still waiting for the reveal that she's not actually human after all.

joined Apr 16, 2022

I don't get why people want Sakura to be part-succubus, it's much funnier if she is really human and all the girls are getting horny all on their own.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I don't get why people want Sakura to be part-succubus, it's much funnier if she is really human and all the girls are getting horny all on their own.

I don't think she is. The nurse would have figured it out if that were the case, she's the fabled competent adult.

But if she turned out to be some other kind of ajin -- like a doppelganger or something -- after all the time spent thinking she's human and possibly even admitting it to her friends, I think it'd be a good gag.

joined Jun 19, 2021

I'm not sure if I could explain why, but my gut says the nurse figured out she's a succubus and has a reason to keep quiet about it.

As to why it should happen, I think Sakura thinking she's been deceiving everyone all this time when she's actually been deceiving herself would be the most delicious irony.

To reply you must either login or sign up.