Forum › Posts by Ephemeral Dreamer

Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

The sapphic urge to be held and spoiled by a hot villainess...

Wish that was me

Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

The Honor Student has some big Power Bottom energy that I'm just absolutely here for ; )

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Honestly I'm not sure if I'd prefer her actually being a Succubus (or maybe having Succubus blood or something like that) and not knowing or her just being a human girl who is just like that^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Let's also not forget the one time Sakurako tried to kiss Seri while drunk https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch27#4 Kasumi was very quick to pull her leash so to speak ; )
I can understand people getting frustrated because their relationship has developed very gradually without a lot of drama and neither of them has really felt the need to give it a name or really talk to much about it.
Their comfortable and intimate with each other and are dedicated to sharing their live with each other. That is the important part and both of them understand this.
I'm sure, Sakurako at least, wouldn't mind going "further" but Kasumi has made it fairly clear that she isn't really interested and Sakurako understands that and doesn't push the issue to much.
For all that she can be clingy and occasionally a bit stalkerish, Sakurako is actually pretty good at respecting Kasumi's space and backing of anytime things get to much for her.

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

I just want to point out that Koruri and Moka have made more progress in their relationship in one chapter than Sakurako and Kasumi has made in almost 50... -_-'

To be fair Sakurako and Kasumi basically went from 0 to 100 within the first few chapters.
If you skip all the early stages and go right to happily married there's not much more progress to make^^

Being more serious the impresion I get is that Kasumi is simply Asexual and just not interested in more than cuddling.
If you look at it from that perspective their relationship makes a lot of sense Sakurako would probably be fine and willing to go further but she can tell that Kasumi isn't really interested in it.
They're relationship is clearly romantic something that is acknowledged by basically everyone arround them but it doesn't have to be sexual for it to be vallid^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Image Comments 07 Dec 15:53
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015
1029386195845795840_combined

Man Mezashi's portrayal of these two is just top notch^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

So I guess you could say that the evil organisations general was...
Honey Trapped ; )

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Honami: "I don't have a crush on Konatsu-chan. I just think about her a lot and when she's not there it ruins my day..."
- almost literally the plot of chapter 10

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Adorable^^
Established relationships are nice too^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

That was fun.
You know if this continues it may end up as my favourite Rap Battle Yuri Manga^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Oh my God I literally smiled on every single page :)
So cute this made my day so much better^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

I like this kind of fairly subdued sort of drama where the Angst isn't realy the fault of anyone but simply because well feelings are complicated there's no villain here and honestly there's probably no perfect solution but neither is anyone realy to blame.
Not sure what exactly I'm trying to say but yeah enjoying this and curious to see how this ends

Ephemeral Dreamer
AnoYuna discussion 22 Feb 07:09
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

It's a really good game yeah somewhat expensive but one of the best Yuri games arround.
I love AnoYuna and I love HinaYuna^^
OT3 is the best^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

god this is so adorable^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

totes adorable^^
I love Ruby's face in the last panel it's just so...
Ganbanruby^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Untitled discussion 09 Jan 15:39
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Yay lets get some more of those two

Ephemeral Dreamer
Image Comments 02 Jan 06:30
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015
[matsuoka%20michihiro]%2060209904_p0

Adorable ~desu <3

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Adoreable^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Jewels discussion 29 Nov 05:19
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

Oh my god this was so nice^^
Just to adorable so precious^^
I cant stop smiling^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

This seems very nice ^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

So nice
So Adorable^^

Ephemeral Dreamer
Chikariko05
joined Aug 27, 2015

You know I'd probably be a lot more worried for Yuzumori if Mimika weren't about as threatening as an overweight hamster...