Forum › I am not a Succubus! discussion

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Volume 2 and 3 have been uploaded to mangadex, any chance of them being uploaded here anytime soon?

And could anyone notify Imanity that ch8 (a particularly noice chapter, I should mention) is missing? (Which, judging by the time frame, I would assume could be attributed to Mangadex's new upload system being wonky at the start.)

Just looked, Chapter 8 has been re-uploaded!

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

What... does Ecchi even mean, really

91199535164D3M190D34498432911
joined Mar 17, 2021

Really would like to see the rest uploaded here too. Mangadex's new UI is so infuriating to use

Yep. I don't even visit that site anymore.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Really would like to see the rest uploaded here too. Mangadex's new UI is so infuriating to use

Was so excited when they announced the new site is up but then I left the site in seconds after looking at the horrible state it's in. I don't get why they'd go for the "modern"/mobile site look when the previous was absolutely fine.

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 7:25AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I already read this 2 times yesterday on MangaDex, but I love this manga so much than a third wouldn't hurt.

joined Jan 6, 2017

How dare this page be so damn cute

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 8:01AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

yamateh135 posted:

I don't get why they'd go for the "modern"/mobile site look when the previous was absolutely fine.

Yea. Not only old site was perfectly fine, it was actually unique and had a lot of charm. I absolutely hate the new one and hope it only looks like that because it's barely finished.

joined Jan 6, 2017

yamateh135 posted:

I don't get why they'd go for the "modern"/mobile site look when the previous was absolutely fine.

Yea. Not only old site was perfectly fine, it was actually unique and had a lot of charm. I absolutely hate the new one and hope it only looks like that because it's barely finished.

They would've had to remake the whole old UI either way since most of the code for the site was very outdated. I'm guessing they decided to go for something easier to code and lighter on the servers instead
Looks awful but I guess I can understand why they did it. Doesn't mean I'll use it though

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

It's back and I absolutely love it! Kudos to scanlators :)
btw I think there's mistake in ch10 name (merged with ch9 name?)

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

We Have been blessed! Thanks a fnccing lot Imanity Scans!! <3 This is good material for laughs and s3xy time :)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

yamateh135 posted:

They would've had to remake the whole old UI either way since most of the code for the site was very outdated. I'm guessing they decided to go for something easier to code and lighter on the servers instead
Looks awful but I guess I can understand why they did it. Doesn't mean I'll use it though

It was said over and over that they use the mobile reader UI for now until the desktop one is ready. Jesus, they're still working on it, be patient.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Glad to see all the chapters uploaded here, this is so good so far, but can't wait until it's revealed she's actually a succubus.

joined Jan 6, 2017

yamateh135 posted:

It was said over and over that they use the mobile reader UI for now until the desktop one is ready. Jesus, they're still working on it, be patient.

I've been exclusively using it on mobile so that doesn't really mean much (haven't been able to access it on desktop since my browser is out of date)

joined May 15, 2021

It was easy to me to use the new MangaDex i dont really get why ppl dislike it so much, specially bc is still unfinished

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

...guys this isn't the MangaDex thread. Let's keep the comments at least somewhat relevant to the story, thanks.

Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

What I'm curiosu about is how this isn't a harem yet =p

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Nina’s my favorite so far. Since she’s neither as uptight nor innocent as the others, she ends up having really sweet chapters comparatively.

I don’t think this is the kind of story where the harem has a “winner”, but if it was, I’d be rooting for her

joined Jan 6, 2017

Nina’s my favorite so far. Since she’s neither as uptight nor innocent as the others, she ends up having really sweet chapters comparatively.

I don’t think this is the kind of story where the harem has a “winner”, but if it was, I’d be rooting for her

The winner of the harem is definitely Sakura

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This and monster musume both make the Cyclops girl outrageously moe and cute. Partly because they can make them even wider-eyed?

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Phew, this was intense, this will be the equivalent of that Monster Musume manga.
Anyway, should the Harpy episode had the tag, moderated amout of sex?
Because it was literally oral,

joined Oct 10, 2016

Wait, WAIT, HOW DID I MISS NEW CHAPTERS, I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP.

EDIT: I can't, it's 1 AM, I have work ;-;

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 7:04PM

joined Mar 28, 2021

i have a soft spot for tamako, been there before

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I didn't expect Niina to be the sweetest, but that whole chapter was excellent.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It doesn't make any sense to have a human torso sticking out of an oversized snake tail either.

Just as it doesn't make sense for a duck bill, a beaver tail and otter feet to be sticking out of a mole-like body, right?

People (Americans usually) who say a Platypus is some kind of chimera are super weird to me (an Australian who knows the platypus and thinks they are just natural).
An animal being unique does not make it not "make sense"

.... A mamal that lays eggs makes no sense either...... but platypus

And echidna. And some others that have gone extinct.

Ditto to the idea of echidnas or any other monotremes being somehow unnatural.
No one said that a mammal that lays eggs cannot exist according to nature. They're just super rare.

Edit: whoops. I should say something on topic
Niina is sweet in a weird forceful way, and the way Sakura just called her an idiot and then slept beside her... They should totally be a couple.

And having binged the entire 12(.5) chapters (lucky me, I didn't have to wait), I can't really see how Sakura is not some kind of actual succubus, with her waaaay unnatural sensitivity and proclivity to accidentally getting into compromising situations.
I don't agree that she's unconsciously attracting them, though, because they've all mentioned they just dare to go farther with her because they think she's a succubus and that's a totally normal and cool thing to do with a succubus.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 10:36AM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I would love a chapter focusing on the nurse. It’d interesting to see what things are like for an actual adult succubus

To reply you must either login or sign up.