Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And ultimately, the Senpai ended up being just a weirdo friend rather than the psycho it was initially presented as. I wonder if that was the intention all along or if shifted at some point during the flashback.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The flashback is dead! Long live the flashback!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

RIP 1x1/2 chapter 13
April 22 2019 - October 10, 2019

It had a full life . . .

joined Jul 26, 2019

No big deal asuka will push back even more senpai and understands her manege and get closer to her mother to tell her that it is her mom that she loves. A dialogue will follow you more if affinity to strengthen the ties ^^

joined May 24, 2014

Eh? Indeed

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Now we gotta wait a painful 2 to 3 weeks or more for the next chapter. Rip.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

at least this painfully slow flashback crap is over. even still. this character is so boring. they're in 70% of yuri and it drives me crazy. "im the mean girl thats gonna trick the MCs into fighting because its fun lol haha."

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

at least this painfully slow flashback crap is over. even still. this character is so boring. they're in 70% of yuri and it drives me crazy. "im the mean girl thats gonna trick the MCs into fighting because its fun lol haha."

I don't think that's at all what's going on--I think she's trying to trigger progress between Asuka and Ayako.

Immediately before the kiss, Asuka says that she doesn't know what to do, so when Miyuki sees Ayako coming, she makes a grand gesture to attempt to bring things to a head.

In her own perverse and self-serving way, Miyuki has been trying to help Asuka (to figure out her sexuality, to get sexual experience) all along and, at the moment, my read is that she still is.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Can't tell what senpai's intentions are.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Senpai is totally projecting her siscon onto all the underclassman and using them, unsuccessfully, as replacements for her little sister, ain't she? So she knows a little bit about the struggle of "impossible" love. I reckon this is just her twisted way of trying to force Asuka to either shit or get off the pot (as they say back where I'm from, lol).

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

You poor fools are deluding yourselves into thinking that the flashbacks are over. They are never over! Get ready for 'Revenge of the Flashback!' now playing at a theater near you.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You poor fools are deluding yourselves into thinking that the flashbacks are over. They are never over! Get ready for 'Revenge of the Flashback!' now playing at a theater near you.

It’s never good to rob people of joy—**this** flashback is over for 11 whole pages, minimum.

Give us time to finish the champagne, at least.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Damn, they spend all this time flashback in that bank.
Anyway, this caught only can be useful is make the mom jealous but she already accept been kissed by her so maybe it was unnecessary.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

It’s never good to rob people of joy—**this** flashback is over for 11 whole pages, minimum.

Give us time to finish the champagne, at least.

we all know that the only reason the author made this flashback is to prepare us for the 30 chapter flashback she has in store for us readers

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well damn good luck

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Besides, I don’t know what people are complaining about—the flashback was only two chapters: Chapter 12 & Chapter 13.

Lol

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Ohhh... Senpai, you got her good huh.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Senpai just gave the MC’s what they needed. They’re kind of in limbo, uncertain what to do next and whether or not they should progress so Kudos to Senpai for taking action once again.

It was deliberate and yes, devious, but it seems like she’s trying to help a fellow incester out.

I do think she was trying to fulfill her siscon desires but I don’t think it was malicious per se. Assuming she wasn’t lying about not really doing that kind of stuff with all other underclass people maybe she’s drawn to people like herself, suffering from having a love that’s unrequited/unconventional.

Birds of a feather do flock together after all....

last edited at Oct 10, 2019 10:02PM

joined Apr 5, 2018

Besides, I don’t know what people are complaining about—the flashback was only two chapters: Chapter 12 & Chapter 13.

Lol

Omg this comment kills me lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

Lol

Plot twist, the whole series is a flashback of an obaa san Asuka

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So the senpai helped the momcon out because she is a siscon herself? Incest is really popping these days in fictional media.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Oh, please let this story end happily.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

looks like i was wrong about senpai about being a mom-con. lol.
but a sis-con is also nice. let's hope for a happy ending for both sisters.

joined Nov 7, 2013

ah, this is what ive been waiting for. sensei doesnt disappoint. owo

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

That was some dirty move right there Ma'am!

To reply you must either login or sign up.