Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh sure, the only reason Miyuki's advances were getting any traction in the first place is Asuka's interested - apprehensively and not specifically in her, but in principle and (seen from the outside) to learn more about her budding sexuality.

Leaving the older girl's malfunctioning moral compass aside she'd likely never even had made her initial advances in the first place if she didn't intuit a high likelihood of some level of reciprocal interest.

I just skipped those ruminations as they didn't directly pertain to BD's bogus claims concerning psychological/emotional abuse and the refuting thereof.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

In very simple terms - what "general opinion"? Because A) there isn't one and B) what little consensus there now exists, Miyuki's actions do not match.

You could certainly accuse her of things like exploiting her informal "position of trust" as Asuka's mentor and old-established reliable big sister figure (eg. see the phone convo with the entirely unsuspecting Ayako) and the whole bit about trying to get into the younger girl's panties is all kinds of deeply morally questionable, but that's a whole another matter.

So you are just gonna pretend that generally people would not consider intentional manipulation, leading someone on as emotional abuse? Many definitions do support that. By all means, your argument is just a pedantic attempt to be right through the vehicle of "But not everyone agrees though!"

To take advantage of a young girl that is not yet able to be sexually independant (no matter how "willing" you think she is) is actually considered sexual abuse already. Those two typcially are linked. I am sure you also read up on sexual abuse, but as you said "Those ruminations aren't relevant". lol

@Nevri
My reply will be in the Cafe https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10103-dynasty-cafe-a-home-for-off-topic-discussion-where-everyone-s-welcome?page=344#forum_post_513533

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 12:26PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

BugDevil's reply will not be in the Cafe, since that's not the place for this sort of nonsense.

In fact, noplace is, and I'm ashamed of everyone involved for letting it go as long as it went. This should have been over in a couple of posts, but some folks apparently have no concept of self control.

Do not reply to this. Dredging up the argument will result in deletions and probably bans. Move along.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

chicken

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Where is the person who asked for the author to write reptile lady harem yuri?

i think about them everyday, sometimes i can hear distant hissing

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In my unguarded moments, late at night, I hear scales slipping across the floor behind me.

But when I turn to look....nothing.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

any status update on when the next chapter will be up? :(

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

any status update on when the next chapter will be up? :(

It's in QC right now. Should be about 24 hours (give or take) before it would be released here. And the next chapter according to Taiyaki's twitter going to be released around October 11th.

last edited at Oct 10, 2019 12:21AM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Nezchan posted:

In my unguarded moments, late at night, I hear scales slipping across the floor behind me.

But when I turn to look....nothing.

After I turn off the lights and close my eyes at bedtime, I try to sleep, to release myself into the arms of comfortable dreams. And yet, I cannot at first; it feels as if a deep weight is pressing into my chest, and the longer my eyes are closed, the more I feel as if my heart will burst. Usually, I crawl out of bed and watch TV until morning comes, and I leave for work. However, if I do manage to fall asleep and ignore the suffocating pain, I never do surrender myself to a restful sleep. My dreams are always shattered by the presence of something. Just as I arrive at the gateway of dreams, the sensation of a wet forked tongue cascading down my cheek quickly snaps me back to reality. When I open my eyes, I am greeted by a blank canvas of darkness, and a raspy voice, quietly yet desperately, whispers from above me, "ssssooon."

After I jump out of bed and turn on the lights, I see nothing out of ordinary. No monsters. Then I look down on the floor and see white snake skin reaching from the foot of my bed to the half-cracked open door.

last edited at Oct 10, 2019 3:28AM

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Oh no, not like this... D:

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

i knew it. I had hope it would not come to this in this Manga but it appeard. The useless 0815 Drama plot......
My breakfast from 1 week ago is coming up..... If u know what i mean....

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Can we move to chapter 14 please author

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

RIP 1x1/2 chapter 13
April 22 2019 - October 10, 2019

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I can see this either being resolved in one chapter by forcing them to talk out their feelings, or spawn another ten subchapters of chapter 14. Man, what did I get myself into...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Some people might said that Bright and Cheery Amnesia's kiss was horrible with the taste and all.......but I find this one way worse. I Know why she did it of course, she just wants to trigger something and not precisely within Asuka, but still... I hope that senpai goes away with ch13 too.

Moving on... Please... let us move on T-T

joined Jun 30, 2016

This senpai its a total whore, just go away already!

theres 13.7 parts 1-10?

mom will think: "becuz of this lil black hair slut my daughter is now perverted and idk if i like it or not"

last edited at Oct 10, 2019 4:42PM by

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally out of flashback hell. Knowing Mom she won't react at all, she'll just realize this is how Asuka got the experience from before.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You could have make Senpai arc end on a somewhat good impression of her but nop, you had to make her kiss Asuka in front of her mom to see if the mom gonna be jealous or not. I don't know if the goal was to make Senpai likable or not but i can't bring myself to find her a bit of likable, she is just a player fishing for reaction and just find fun at tourmenting Asuka. Jin was right all along, Asuka shouldn't have come near her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Did she kiss her, though? We don't see it actually happening, and I'm not sure Asuka would merely call it a joke after all this. Certainly what her mom might believe, though.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Doesn't really matter to me if she had kiss or not, she does it on purpose because she see the mom.

Did she kiss her, though? We don't see it actually happening, and I'm not sure Asuka would merely call it a joke after all this. Certainly what her mom might believe, though.

ofc she did

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Yeap, I knew it was going to be a sister x sister thing with her.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeap, I knew it was going to be a sister x sister thing with her.

Talk about your two way twister

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A meddler.

I really hoped they'd work out things on their own. But of course not. In romance stories, nothing ever happens if it's just left up to the people actually involved.

To reply you must either login or sign up.