Forum › Seagull Villa days discussion

joined Apr 6, 2019

I can tell you right now, without spoiling anything, that ALL the characters in this manga have gone through Bad Things (tm) in the past and still carry the open wounds. It's going to be a a roller coaster of emotions as we find out whether they can lick each other's wounds and make them all better or whether they will end up wounding each other even more. Take this as a fair warning, 'kay?

Sounds like a yuri telenovela. :p

I'm down with that. Especially the licking part. Licking is important. You can't overstate the importance of licking. Every lesbian should strive to master the art of licking.

I hope the characters in this manga will lick each other lots an' lots.

(Oh and if by doing so they heal each other's wounds, all the better! XD )

0013%20-%20copy
joined Feb 8, 2019

Not having any spoiler info, before I read that first post I was guessing that her "friend" who betrayed her wasn't really pregnant and had actually slept with and told her ex that she was pregnant in order to get him away from Mayumi because she was in love with her but never had the guts to actually tell her how she felt. The part at the end makes that even more likely.

I suspect we'll find out that Mayumi has a history of same sex attraction dating back to college or something...

This is exactly the same thing i think about after reading 1st chapter. Since this is Kodama's work the plot would be like this.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

First thought: oh this is pretty tame for Kodama Naoko. Maybe finally going to a longer series like Renai Manga?

Last page: oh there she is.

I had a feeling we'd see the friend pop up again sooner or later though. Kodama showed her face in that apology scene for a reason.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I can tell you right now, without spoiling anything, that ALL the characters in this manga have gone through Bad Things (tm) in the past and still carry the open wounds. It's going to be a a roller coaster of emotions as we find out whether they can lick each other's wounds and make them all better or whether they will end up wounding each other even more. Take this as a fair warning, 'kay?

Sounds like a yuri telenovela. :p

I'm down with that. Especially the licking part. Licking is important. You can't overstate the importance of licking. Every lesbian should strive to master the art of licking.

I hope the characters in this manga will lick each other lots an' lots.

(Oh and if by doing so they heal each other's wounds, all the better! XD )

The telenovelas I usually watch could use some lesbian licking, that's fer sure. (ง͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What people should be passionate about: Ending capitalist exploitation and establishing an anarchist society.

Can you not bring politics in a yuri manga thread ?

That's actually Economics; but can't be helped, can it? Politics influences everything. Bertolt Brecht was right.

The point stand the same, that ain't the place.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

After a lot of suffering, misunderstandings and tears, my bet is on a Rin x Mayumi ending.

As for this thread, I bet on a lot of hating for the third wheel.

Les jeux sont faits, rien ne va plus...

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 1:17PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

After a lot of suffering, misunderstandings and tears, my bet is on a Rin x Mayumi ending.

Implying the loli road is not a good option

200 sur le 12

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Je tire une carte, mauvais présage.
Que faire d'un si triste message?
L'horrible cri du fond des âges.

De cette épée le roi, la reine.
On nous balance dans l'arène.
Trop de violence, bébé, je freine.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

200 sur le 12

I wouldn't put my chips on the loli.

Kodama has never written age gap stories.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lilliwyt posted:

200 sur le 12

What about that teacher x student one-shot? It is an age gap story.

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 2:40PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Nya-chan posted:

Lilliwyt posted:

200 sur le 12

There's a first time for everything!
(But honestly, I don't want to see it go down the loli route)

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 2:16PM

joined Nov 7, 2017

That little fang was totally unfair... critical damage.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

This poor girl is an asshole magnet.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

the comment section is already spicy, sasuga Kodama-sensei!

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 2:37PM

joined Dec 3, 2018

Kodama has written some junky stuff, and some that isn’t, so much. Which one this will be remains to be seen.

No, it doesn't, we have the raws. What are you not understanding about that? We know exactly where this is going, no guess work or assumptions needed.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kodama has written some junky stuff, and some that isn’t, so much. Which one this will be remains to be seen.

No, it doesn't, we have the raws. What are you not understanding about that? We know exactly where this is going, no guess work or assumptions needed.

I understand that you think that.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Five pages of comments in the first 24 hours after chapter one is up.

Kodama is DA BEST.

I for one don't mind the Nostradamus-wannabes who pull out their hair and prophesy woes to come. Keep writing, dudes. Let's make this thread the biggest ever.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I for one don't mind the Nostradamus-wannabes

Cassandras, more like. Lol

joined Dec 3, 2018

So you are actually denying the fact that we have the raws and know exactly the kind of drama that is about to go down? Fucking really?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So you are actually denying the fact that we have the raws and know exactly the kind of drama that is about to go down? Fucking really?

I really don’t know what your “point” is. Are you saying that every negative commenter here has read the raws? Are you saying that everyone agrees that the raws reveal the story to be trash?

I’ve been making fun of people who complain, in advance, about stories they haven’t read, and will probably continue to do so. You enjoy doing whatever it is you think you’re doing.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Finally! I saw the raw on Facebook and it's finally translate

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Thank you exposition scooter lady!

Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

Friend Kiss!

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Hinata knows exactly what she wants, suckle suckle~
(Although, I'm jealous!! `▪︎~▪︎)

Also, Rin-chan, pretty sure that's sexual harrassment in any generation no matter which way you spin it. Even the old birds agreed...

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Are you fucking me?!?
The beginning is exactly fucking the same as this story
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/aqua_blue_cinema
And I refuse to believe that she just had the same idea

It's super common you know
I've seen it many times, some chara standing on a cliff overlooking the sea, another chara comes, there's an accident or misunderstanding or whatevs and both fall into the sea... it's a common trope that you see a lot, not just in ABC (which btw I never read, is it good?)

Off the top of my bonnet, one recent example: Kaijuu Iro no Shima
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kaijuu_iro_no_shima
Goes one step further as, after they return to the shore, one girl gives mouth to mouth to t he other girl: first kiss achievement unlocked! :)))

To reply you must either login or sign up.