Forum › Seagull Villa days discussion

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

What if Kodama ate Mochi and gained their love for incest?

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 10:55PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Oh gosh, the mega toxic character we knew was coming has indeed arrived: looks like the new girl is just an awful human being, no saving grace.

So when is the next update date?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So when is the next update date?

Well Ch2 has been on Mangadex for nearly a month already and well given it's Squiggle doing it, there is no schedule for it.

joined May 11, 2014

Not sure about this author in particular but if Touko is the 3rd party in a potential love triangle, from what I gather from other authors Touko will somehow beyond all logic win that contest.

Authors have this bad habit of purposefully doing weird ass turnarounds near the end of their stories. I'd like to say the asshole usually wins but I will say that in this case between a Yankee and a Bitch it actually COULD go either way.

last edited at Nov 22, 2019 10:36PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Seven Seas just announced they have the license....

joined Sep 6, 2018

Well there goes the manga. Gotta change tags now...

joined Oct 10, 2016

Such a great manga and licensed... Eh. Sucks to live outside of US.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

How far ahead are the raws? Hopefully someone will drop some spoilers one it's finished.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How far ahead are the raws? Hopefully someone will drop some spoilers one it's finished.

I don't know, the further translation for the moment is the portugese/brazilian at Ch.12. That said Squiggles said they will translate up to Ch.8 and stop because it got licensied by Seven Seas

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The translation is a bit inconsistent.

And I can't say it's great. Kodama loves her NTR, angst and soap operas.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I mean I get the whole "Everyone says I'm that way anyway so I might as well act like it, whatevs" crap Ashima is doing, but it's really frustrating to watch. The hell is she even doing, anyway? She apparently loves Rin but is also randomly sexually harassing her half sister? I don't get it. Is she in love with both of them? I don't think she hates her sister despite how she acts. Is it to get back at her "family"? To "corrupt" her sister?

I seriously want to just smack her. That emo and aloof all the time act is already stale to the point I'd rather she not show up anymore, and I love yuri sibling stories!

I also feel like the buildup to the realization of our girl's own feelings was paced really weird. That was a quick realization for someone who for all intents and purposes was a straight girl.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 3:39PM

joined May 31, 2015

In ch.1 do cars really look like that in Japan?? No wonder why truck-kun and car-san kill a lot of people in manga/anime. It's a brick wall coming at them. No way to roll on top lol

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

This story is just so damn good, guess it's been a time since I got so hyped.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

moves to the country to get away from drama :D

drama ensues >:D

im not big on drama, especially kodama naoko drama (which honeslty at this piont is its own sub genre of drama) but i must say im actually quite enjoying this.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ah, drama Naoko. Well done tho.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I always read this in the Spanish scanlation (as they are way ahead, chapter 12 last time I checked) but, since Dynasty made this large upload today, I decided to reread it. It made me remember how much I hate that stupid pissy rotten brat who told on Ashima & Sakura. Grr!

joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm here for Sakura / Ashima.

I don't care if it's incest.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

joined Jun 25, 2017

I always read this in the Spanish scanlation (as they are way ahead, chapter 12 last time I checked) but, since Dynasty made this large upload today, I decided to reread it. It made me remember how much I hate that stupid pissy rotten brat who told on Ashima & Sakura. Grr!

Hi, do you know where I can read in Spanish?

joined Jun 25, 2017

I read up to ch 7 in Spanish. This story is very cool so far. Is it wrong that I want Ashima and Sakura to be together? I wish they were step-siblings rather than half-siblings...awkwardddd

Like it gonna stop Kodama anyway, incest love is just more drama fuel for the manga

I ship them too.

At least they are half siblings. Haha

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I hope translates continue, Im angstin for dat drama of her her exes new wife dropping by. And now a side couple drama, there a lot to look forward too!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Quite nice so far, even if the dread of Touko is still hanging in the air.

I feel like punching the scanlators every time I see one of those horribly colored pages, though...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Half-siblings is good too.

They can't get pregnant, so it all works out in the end.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I have to admit there's quite a number of decent yuri manga getting published right now, this one being one of them. I'd prefer less focus and drama on the side couple of course, but I guess others like it.

I wonder what Touko's deal in this is. If she comes here (and she is going to, I'm sure of it), she must have a concrete reason for that. Is she bi and has a crush on Mayumi? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Was Mayumi her only and thus precious friend that she wants to restore the relationship? Or does Touko hate Mayumi so much that she wants to hurt her more in some way? I don't know, but all reasons I come up with sounds silly to me.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hi, do you know where I can read in Spanish?

I assume you have never visited the Tumanga/Lectormo reader?

https://lectortmo.com/

It's prolly the best online place to read manga scanlated in Spanish. Practically all groups upload their releases there. As for Seagull Villa Days, the Spanish scanlation keeps the Japanese name (Umineko-sou Days) and you can read up to chapter 12 in the relevant page. Here:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/43065/umineko-sou-days

To reply you must either login or sign up.