Forum › Posts by AllosaurusJei

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Wait... She's 14?

joined Nov 7, 2017

Up until now I cannot believe that a transgender manga exists.

Several do, in fact there are a few on this site. Believe!

Mmm... More than a few of them are just fucking filled with trangst though.

But hey! Sometimes that's the shit we gotta read so we know someone else out there gets it.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

I know this was an important chapter, with some powerful emotions. However I can't get past the question; Why was the sugar in the refrigerator?

To keep the ants out of it.

Huh. That makes sense, I guess. I've never heard of it before though.

Our sugar is kept in the refrigerator, to keep the ants out. Seriously.

Yup, same here, sugar goes into the fridge

gets up off the couch, checks sugar for ants... puts ant-free sugar in the fridge

joined Nov 7, 2017

one time I accidentally hit my crotch to the corner of the table. Let's just say it is not pleasurable like this. In any shape or form

No kinkshaming here.

Gotta say, this was a lot lewder than I thought it was gonna be for some reason.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Pretty sure that cliffhanger is illegal now.
Seriously!

AllosaurusJei
∞ discussion 10 Jan 04:05
joined Nov 7, 2017

I'm more interested in knowing how it jumped from 64 to infinity

Knowing these sorts of 'gag supernatural gaydar' Manga the answer is probably either an innocent remark about how being gay is perfectly natural or a 'kabedon'/some similar Japanese romance trope.

AllosaurusJei
Still Sick discussion 10 Jan 00:06
joined Nov 7, 2017

Fucking dammit Todou... Piss off for a moment would ya.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Don't mess with a girl's authority kink "Class Rep".

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

I hope she does go visit Akari...

Mostly because it's one of the few kind things she can do (provide emotional support to a person she actually has feelings for) in this situation where the three of them are all unsure of what to do and spinning their wheels.

I kinda really want the mother-in-law's whole "plan" to keep their marriage intact to just fall around her ears. Just so she can admit to herself that "Hey, maybe this relationship is better off collapsing than causing a greater number of people pain and confusion."

Mm

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

One of us. One of us. One of us.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Kasumi might have the boobs but clearly Sakurako is rocking the booty in this pair.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

I don't feel the least bit bad for him.

I mean right from the start he was like "Don't worry, she'd never go for someone like me." As if she was his 'safe bet'.
Gross.

joined Nov 7, 2017

squeeeeeeee

joined Nov 7, 2017

Page 11 was way too lewd for my sensibilities.

joined Nov 7, 2017

alarms sound
SCUMBAG ALERT! SCUMBAG ALERT!

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Gross

<3

joined Nov 7, 2017

"So I took my horn and... Anyway-"

Haha. Yandere in the first ten pages. Brilliant.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

I think the only way to progress this story is for Watari to steal Akari's ex from his husband.

Ahahahaha! I won't lie, that'd be fucking hilarious and outta absolutely nowhere.

Man this manga gives me hardcore "this is real adult shit" vibes. Navigating complicated relationships in mature and not-so-mature ways while struggling to make heads or tails of what one is supposed to do... Haaa. My late twenty-something heart is gonna break no matter what happens.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Ohhhhh!
It's getting gayer

Always a good thing.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Oh yes. The Recognition Inhibiting Magic. Didn't know Clark was a magical girl as well.

He was the first one actually.

I mean technically it was probably Alan Scott... He's the earliest with a 'magical' transformation that I know of.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

I need to know what it said x_x

Dear Neeko's mum...

Your daughter is showing classic signs of depression and I'm super worried about her.

Also... Can I totes marry her?

Love Uriko.

p.s. enjoy the sweets.

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 3:36AM

joined Nov 7, 2017

Yeah! Aro time baby!

Also, out of all the cogent and sometimes confuddled advice in this manga gotta say that we've finally found the number 1 piece - Accept yourself. Love yourself for yourself not for anyone else.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

Hime cannot catch a frigging break.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

Woof she's dense.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Hime! Bringing the androgyny game. Jes!