Forum › If I Can Encounter Koshiba Aoi Today discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"bittersweet" eh?

So yuri won't happen because mistakes are going to be made. And then, they graduated and ghosted each other.

Probably lots of drama and an open ending, like I wrote when chapter 0 came out.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"bittersweet" eh?

So yuri won't happen because mistakes are going to be made. And then, they graduated and ghosted each other.

Probably lots of drama and an open ending, like I wrote when chapter 0 came out.

Then again, she quite literally says she needs to confirm something in chapter 0. Which means she will not give up before it is cleared up. So even if it's not yuri, there should at least be a real conclusion.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 5:03PM

joined May 25, 2017

i for one will have a little hope, since fly's yuri work has not yet disappointed me... would fly let themselves down by being paired with a not yuri writer....? stay tuned, i say to convince myself....

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, that escalated quickly.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Kinda raw

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Useless princess meets Kase-san, basically.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Well, now I've gotta see the next chapter for sure.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

the next day, the nigga wuz dead

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That escalated quickly.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I know where I've seen this art before.
Irozuki sekai no Ashita Kara (So Many Colours in the Future - What a Wonderful World)
Fly did the character designs for this.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

If I was Koshiba I'd cry too if someone I barely knew did that to me out of the blue.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Art style is lovely! And how fucking quick did this bitch just go all out Yuri? What you playin at gurrrrrl?! Needs to see where this is going, I kinda dig the whole popular girl x normie trope

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This is giving me Kase-san vibes

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Is it just me or the protagonist a b¡Ch

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Koshiba: don't laugh at me I want to make a cute stuffed animal

MC: (weird internal monologue) kiss
Koshiba: wtf

This is legit their first real conversation right, like if Koshiba does something that isn't pushing her away and thinking she's a creepy weirdo then I don't have high hopes for the rest hahaha

joined Oct 5, 2016

This is legit their first real conversation right, like if Koshiba does something that isn't pushing her away and thinking she's a creepy weirdo then I don't have high hopes for the rest hahaha

Well they apparently knew each other in middle school, but drifted apart (or were never that close in the first place?)

MC definitely seemed to already be nursing a crush on her for a while. And that supposed boyfriend was definitely fictional.

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

Well they apparently knew each other in middle school, but drifted apart (or were never that close in the first place?)

MC definitely seemed to already be nursing a crush on her for a while. And that supposed boyfriend was definitely fictional.

No Koshiba went to one of MC’s friends middle school. MC only knows her because she sits next to her sometimes during supplementary lessons. This is probably their first real conversation.

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

I love characters like the MC. Try hard wannabe normies are such top tier characters and actually somewhat realistic. Her thought process is really strange though, idk what led her to think Koshiba would suddenly hate her, or how a sudden kiss would possibly remedy that situation lmaooo. I’d cry too if a virtual stranger suddenly pushed me down and kissed me.

joined Aug 2, 2019

I love characters like the MC. Try hard wannabe normies are such top tier characters and actually somewhat realistic. Her thought process is really strange though, idk what led her to think Koshiba would suddenly hate her, or how a sudden kiss would possibly remedy that situation lmaooo. I’d cry too if a virtual stranger suddenly pushed me down and kissed me.

Honestly? It’s that she’s being like really fake. I’m honestly speculating by the way the scenes happen is that she’s secretly like gay but obviously it doesn’t fit her “persona”. It still is weird how she acted on the urge to kiss her tho threw me for a loop when I first saw the Raws LMAO

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ayaitsmaya posted:

Honestly? It’s that she’s being like really fake. I’m honestly speculating by the way the scenes happen is that she’s secretly like gay but obviously it doesn’t fit her “persona”. It still is weird how she acted on the urge to kiss her tho threw me for a loop when I first saw the Raws LMAO

I don't think she's secretly gay but maybe unconsciously

joined Jul 23, 2017

Motherfu.... i thougt im readimg the right order but i actually started to read first 1 rather than 0, thats why the comments and explanations are confusing

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Uhhhh what. Gurl you need to get that brain checked. Maybe some MRIs, maybe some pet or cat scans. Cause wtf just happened.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

@Admins: The chapters are out of order.

Edit: It's been fixed. Thanks!

last edited at Aug 24, 2019 4:52PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I see the end of chapter 1 took a cue from Girl Friends. You know the routine where something super dramatic happens between two people at the end of a chapter, and in the next chapter it turns out they didn't exchange a single word about what just happened between them which completely beggars belief, as if the kiss had teleported the characters into isolation tanks.

last edited at Aug 24, 2019 5:09PM

joined May 20, 2013

@Admins: The chapters are out of order.

Edit: It's been fixed. Thanks!

Using "next/prev Ch." chapter 1 is followed by chapter 3, and chapter 2 comes after chapter 5.

last edited at Aug 24, 2019 5:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.