1a93395d3b5ad7ceb89937b0b2e0d18b
joined Mar 26, 2018

The Heck i want more and I Love the Art soo Beautiful

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

oof

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmmmm anyone knows what's going on with this in Japan? I don't know how many chapters has been released yet or if this comes monthly----------- nevermind I found some raws, 5 chapters so far! and I saw chapter 02 which is in reality ch01, I can't tell what's going on, lots of club activities and fun stuff all around, it doesn't look like it's going to be full of drama.
Anyway, looking forward for updates when it's possible, this really caught my attention.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

6 chapters translated in Spanish, so I had a good look at what's going on with this, the first chapter is a trap to caught your off guard with the kiss, in reality they take things very slowly and they try to understand each other, this is a popular beauty vs friendly tomboy story... And Narita (the beauty MC) is not "bad" but very superficial at first, but she's slowly breaking the mold, mostly because Aoi. Ch05 ends with a high note so that's probably the end of Vol 1! so maybe is already available to buy.

The trick for taking things slowly is because it seems they'll be jumping in time like ch0 because they did it again, so you won't be saying "This is going nowhere!" because yes we already know where is going lol, seems like chapter 0 is a glimpse of the ending, but only a small part.

I thought it would be a more exciting story but it is good so far!

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 10:49PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I want to shine

Takami Chika, is that you?

joined Sep 29, 2018

I dunno if you guys know this but if you google the definition of “Youth” it says “confused lesbianism and bad writing” just a heads up lmao

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I don’t understand the end, why did she suddenly kiss her?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Oh boy

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Quiescent-Rose posted:

I think her Brain.exe failed because heart.exe was taking too much ram and then pfff like when you say something awkward in front of your crush but taken to the extreme.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I had resigned myself to thinking chapter 0 was a pilot that never got off the ground.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Huh? what's going on? I guess it will get clearer later, huh?

joined Oct 5, 2016

This is going to hurt, isn't it?

Author stated that it's gonna be bittersweet and also explicitly said that it's an adolescence, not yuri. Besides I can't vouch much for the author since the only thing he's made was a het harem manga.

Ugh. That's literally the opposite of yuri. That's anti-yuri. That shit shouldn't even be allowed on this site.

It really kind of depends. Some folks say "it's not yuri" and mean "it's not gay."

But then other mangaka will say "it's not yuri" and mean like, it's not just cute fluffy stuff, that it actually IS about being gay.

Same as talking about adolescence, sometimes they mean "it's just a phase lol" and sometimes it's "gay coming of age story."

Not even the Japanese agree on WTF "yuri" actually means.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I think her Brain.exe failed because heart.exe was taking too much ram and then pfff like when you say something awkward in front of your crush but taken to the extreme.

This. ^^

I like the art and there's hoping it's a well-thought-out plot, so I hope this will be a regular.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

this is like dropping the spagetti... and then realizing you did and then dropping the meatballs

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

tfw didnt even remember chapter 0 when i read this

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I had resigned myself to thinking chapter 0 was a pilot that never got off the ground.

The first tankobon got released a few days ago xDDDD

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

WOW that was fast development!!!

EDIT: Ohh... I see there is chapter 0,which I had read before..so this is the story of all that happens before that..and then we continue with the time skip? Oh, I'll have ZERO expectations for this and it will be fine :)

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 3:37PM

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Not the biggest fan of the story so far, but it has potential, so maybe-

Author stated that it's gonna be bittersweet and also explicitly said that it's an adolescence, not yuri. Besides I can't vouch much for the author since the only thing he's made was a het harem manga.

Aaand into the dumpsterfire it goes, thank you!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

As far i know, all signs point to yuri right know and the author of "All of Humanity is Yuri expect me" is also the one who made "Idol Pretender" so people can change.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I don't even know what to think about this.
Gonna read tho.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

As far i know, all signs point to yuri right know and the author of "All of Humanity is Yuri expect me" is also the one who made "Idol Pretender" so people can change.

They are thinking "Once het, always het!!!" lo/

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

After the chapter 0 and the possible bittersweet ending, I decided to wait until it's over.
I don't care if it's a yuri ending, het ending, no romance ending or whatever, I'm gonna wait because I don't want to make assumptions, be hyped or depressed...
Maybe it's a bittersweet ending I can enjoy (after all, bittersweet is both, bitter and sweet) and it becomes one of the best yuri manga out there, or maybe it's another generic "it's was a phase" kind of manga I really hate.
I'll blacklist it to avoid reading by accident and i'll come here after it's completed.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 4:42PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What in the actual heck?
Well yeah, that would be the standard reaction, wouldn't it? That was basically sexual harrassment.

This girl has some odd impulses. Pretends to have a boyfriend, but that could just be to be popular. But if you think about it that could also be because she's gay. Which is not a popular thing to be (hence the "that isnt the real me!" denial), so she might be suppressing it, but when seeing how girly/cute Koshiba was despite her appearance she might have lost her reason.

In general the art is good and I thought most of the chapter was interesting already without the sudden spike at the end. Talk about a hook tho.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

this is like dropping the spagetti... and then realizing you did and then dropping the meatballs

Then accidentally stepping in it.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This looks like fun! Cute girls, more cute girls, doing cute things (even if one of them is deliberately doing cute things... ) and kissing in the first chapter.
Sign me up!

To reply you must either login or sign up.