Forum › Skeeter Rabbit discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

A sexual sleepwalker. :o

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

what. in. the. fuck...LOL. she just HAPPENS to be a sleepwalker. that goes sucks on nipples. and pinches them. gtfo of here lol that's so stupid. the main character is stupid. that octopus was stupid. this manga is not well written. i think i'm done with it lol.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

last edited at Jun 1, 2019 5:53AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Another hit by Uran.
if only Shou this lucky.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

that was an amazing chapter

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Another hit by Uran.
if only Shou this lucky.

Good comparison. Like Prism and Stretch did for Shou, Skeeter Rabbit is, at least keeping Uran out of trouble.

At least with Uran there's less disconnect.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

what. in. the. fuck...LOL. she just HAPPENS to be a sleepwalker. that goes sucks on nipples. and pinches them. gtfo of here lol that's so stupid. the main character is stupid. that octopus was stupid. this manga is not well written. i think i'm done with it lol.

In a way I agree but I think the point is Shii-chan's dreaming about doing precisely that is the theory. And the MC is a brainless otaku so she's no better than Manabe Yoshihisa in Kotarou-san when she fantasizes. Shii-chan's just upset she woke up and it wasn't Chika-chan.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

What's this?! Not a single scene of masturbation and/or almost-sex between the girls? Am I reading the right manga? :P

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What's this?! Not a single scene of masturbation and/or almost-sex between the girls? Am I reading the right manga? :P

Regardless of those, I'm still having one hell of a time trying to read this with family members nearby >.>

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oh? I'm one of the first to comment on the new chapter? Yay!

Ok, here's what I have to say:

1) This series is still the sexxay! Luminous Blue and Skeeter Rabbit are, of all the series being scanlated right now, the two that capture the sexiness of the teenage body with the greatest aestheticism.

2) Usa-pyon and Shiika share a brain.

3) Uh oh, Hoshihara basically said "I need to be with Shiika and you're a bother, so leave us alone!" Expect massive Usa-pyon distress + jealousy + angst next chapter...

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

the excuses author come up with to squeeze a ecchi are hilarious, at first I thought Shiika-chan would be part of Usa-pyon's personal harem however it became an rivalry, and a funny one at that

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

3) Uh oh, Hoshihara basically said "I need to be with Shiika and you're a bother, so leave us alone!" Expect massive Usa-pyon distress + jealousy + angst next chapter...

nah, there's no angst here, tentacles popping out of nowhere, Miki's lewd thoughts, Usa-pyon uselessness, etc

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I guess the friend it's fine staring only after being jealous a couple of chapters ago... Because I want my Square love that ends in org- I mean dancing.
That was almost 2 pages of dancing VS 7 of full fanservice lo/ I mean, no complains just find it amusing

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I guess the friend it's fine staring only after being jealous a couple of chapters ago... Because I want my Square love that ends in org- I mean dancing.
That was almost 2 pages of dancing VS 7 of full fanservice lo/ I mean, no complains just find it amusing

Seriously though, an orgy is the only ending that makes sense considering how horny these girls are.

joined May 24, 2014

Whoa this is way BEYOND dirty dancing!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Seriously, girls. All four of you just strip down wherever you are and have a wild orgy with each other. Maybe you can get past your issues once you've burned off some of that pent-up sexual frustration you all clearly have.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Seriously, girls. All four of you just strip down wherever you are and have a wild orgy with each other. Maybe you can get past your issues once you've burned off some of that pent-up sexual frustration you all clearly have.

Great words of wisdom!

I could swear i recently read a yuri manga where something like that actually happens. The characters fuck and then actually talk shit out instead of the usual. Cant remember what it was called though.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

^ Probably a Mira? xD

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Great words of wisdom!

I could swear i recently read a yuri manga where something like that actually happens. The characters fuck and then actually talk shit out instead of the usual. Cant remember what it was called though.

^ Probably a Mira? xD

I would be surprised if it wasn't a Mira XD

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

I don't know why but that felt like a rejection.

Foxy-400x320
joined May 15, 2019

@Hollows November 30, 2018 7:25PM

This reads way too....adult for me. The family background for the black haired girl and the way she acts always makes me think there is something really wrong going on here. Sadly, Usa-chan is too childish to realize.

Hopefully, both of them can develop a really nice relationship and overcome each other's shortcomings.

Super late, but spot on. Seems like on one hand, the author wants it wants to be Young Adult but at the same time is going for TV MA. This tonal shift is confusing. Also, the characters appear to be in middle school, maybe 13-15 (bodies don't look very developed either) yet the story tone feels much more mature, maybe it's the hyper sexuality?? Which typically implies some disturbing traumatic issues, especially when it's adolescents/prepubescent teenagers; as a result I can't help but wonder who the target audience is. Lastly, this story reads as very male, so I'm definitely not surprised that the author is a dude. Explains a lot.

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 8:14PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I don't know who to ship with whom anymore.

I think, from now on, I'm shipping big honking orgy.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

This reads way too....adult for me. The family background for the black haired girl and the way she acts always makes me think there is something really wrong going on here. Sadly, Usa-chan is too childish to realize.

Hopefully, both of them can develop a really nice relationship and overcome each other's shortcomings.

Super late, but spot on. Seems like on one hand, the author wants it wants to be Young Adult but at the same time is going for TV MA. This tonal shift is confusing. Also, the characters appear to be in middle school, maybe 13-15 (bodies don't look very developed either) yet the story tone feels much more mature. Maybe it's the hyper sexuality?? Which typically implies some disturbing traumatic issues, especially when it's adolescents/prepubescent teenagers. Can't help but wonder who the target audience is. Lastly, it reads as very male, so I'm definitely not surprised that the author is a dude. Explains a lot.

Hentai plot, Hoshizora mother probably prostitute with failed dreams and think Hoshizora going to be the same as her and Hoshizora trying to prove her mother wrong by being succesful dancer.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 9:54PM

Foxy-400x320
joined May 15, 2019

@koneko June 22, 2019 9:47PM

Super late, but spot on. Seems like on one hand, the author wants it wants to be Young Adult but at the same time is going for TV MA. This tonal shift is confusing. Also, the characters appear to be in middle school, maybe 13-15 (bodies don't look very developed either) yet the story tone feels much more mature. Maybe it's the hyper sexuality?? Which typically implies some disturbing traumatic issues, especially when it's adolescents/prepubescent teenagers. Can't help but wonder who the target audience is. Lastly, it reads as very male, so I'm definitely not surprised that the author is a dude. Explains a lot.

Hentai plot, Hoshizora mother probably prostitute with failed dreams and think Hoshizora going to be the same as her and Hoshizora trying to prove her mother wrong by being succesful dancer.

Whoa, prostitute? What gave you that impression?

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

@koneko June 22, 2019 9:47PM
Whoa, prostitute? What gave you that impression?

Well, we already know Chika's mom works late at night, and she apparently brings random men home for sex. The mom's probably not an out-and-out prostitute, but I'll bet she's involved in some sort of "water business," perhaps working at a cabaret club or something.

To reply you must either login or sign up.