Forum › Skeeter Rabbit discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Remember: if you can't find the lolicon in the manga, YOU are the lolicon.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

But I'm 13 ...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ryu-chii posted:

I don't remember all the things but why "Lolicon"?

Lolicon on dynasty is more of umbrella term and rather inform about presence of lolis than actual pedos. I agree it can be pretty confusing. I was there before. Also underage =/= loli, but at this point it seems like people just don't care about actual definition. Also seen naked =/= sexualized.

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 11:57AM

joined Mar 6, 2019

Are we going to get actual romance here?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Am guessing it's going to go the Iromeki Girls route
I blame the hip hops

joined Jul 26, 2016

I blame the hip hops

Not Marilyn Manson?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the author has a role to play in what tags you assign his work. The girls here are drawn exactly like all the girls in the 10-year-old-girl-harem comedy Mujaki no Rakuen: https://myanimelist.net/manga/37885/Mujaki_no_Rakuen.That said, he doesn't draw them particularly childified or anything. Maybe it's for the best to let him label his girls as being older and see it as a step in the right direction. That's how people treated Higashiyama Shou. BTW Mujaki no Rakuen had a good premise, but it's not worth reading because it became a repetitious one-gag series with very little development. A bad harem manga, and most are bad*, doesn't improve with travel into the past.

I have no idea how the relationships will shake out. That's my favorite part of this series.

*I don't mind World God Only Knows, Rosario to Vampire, or Monster Musume, for instance.

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 3:06AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

But I'm 13 ...

huehuehue

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Blasphemy!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Hoshihara acts like she's just above it all and has no need to concern herself with petty concerns like Miki's deviancy, but in reality she's way worse.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hoshihara acts like she's just above it all and has no need to concern herself with petty concerns like Miki's deviancy, but in reality she's way worse.

...I'm sorry but since when was mere masturbation some kind of extreme perversion...? (Oh, right - back in Victorian/Edwardian times.) Plus from what we've seen she has rather... conflicted feelings about her own urges.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

No, no, no, it is DANCING that is an extreme perversion.
Didn't you watch footloose?

joined Jul 26, 2016

No, no, no, it is DANCING that is an extreme perversion.
Didn't you watch footloose?

I've seen Saturday Night Fever, does that count?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, Dirty Dancing comes to mind first. The title speaks for itself... it's all about dance sex.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Step Up 2 Da Yuri

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Now THAT'S What I Call Yuri 2!

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Oh, more reason to keep the lolicon tag now.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

One moment it'll be normal kids doing normal kid not-quite-romance things. Next, it'll be one of them out-creeping old men and awkward crotch shots. Is this written and illustrated by a lolicon Dr. Jekyll?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I'll take "yuri cliches to advance the plot" for 500 Alex.

joined Dec 10, 2017

Okay now the lolicon tag is deserved.

Not that that’s a bad thing.

last edited at Mar 28, 2019 10:23PM

shes already been dirtied it seems

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

This is just a hunch, though it seems the new girl is attached to Hoshihara-san I feel like the tides will turn and Usa-pyon will kinda build her personal harem, new girl included

joined May 1, 2015

Ayano got NTRed. Serves her right for being such a massive pervert. Who knows, maybe she will like this new fetish.

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

What cracks me up reading this is how the lewds just come right out of nowhere.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Whoa. My image of Ayano was completely wrong. I thought she was a more or less naive young girl who was crushing on Chika and starting to discover her sexuality (ecchi fantasies, masturbation) focusing solely on Chika. As it turns out, there's little for her to discover: she's a shameless lolicon with a raging lust for cute grade schoolers, and has been for a long time already! Her thing for Chika is, like, just a new branch in the already lush tree of her sexual interests.

Middle schoolers looking at grade schoolers and drooling with desire... lol. I love this manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.