Forum › Posts by ItAintEazy

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Also it's funny that beside being a huge pervert, Usa has done nothing sexual so far whereas Chika was found masturbating by Usa, Miki was found sniffing on Usa's panties and probably more with her gym uniform and Shii suck on Usa's tits durinf night.

But in chapter two, Usa was experimenting with masturbating with a showerhead, and literally got knocked over by the strong stimulation.

Then in chapter seven, she masturbated while fantasizing about Chika.

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

@koneko June 22, 2019 9:47PM
Whoa, prostitute? What gave you that impression?

Well, we already know Chika's mom works late at night, and she apparently brings random men home for sex. The mom's probably not an out-and-out prostitute, but I'll bet she's involved in some sort of "water business," perhaps working at a cabaret club or something.

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

TBH, I don't think Skeeter Rabbit made it into the top 20 in nationwide Oricon sales, but the blurb did say 人気 (popular) instead of the essentially meaningless 絶賛発売中 or 好評発売中 (selling to high praise/reputation).

I guess Uran could get away with it because if the book is popular somewhere, then it cleared the threshold :p

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

That the magazine touts it as a "hit series" doesn't mean anything. It's pure marketing.

It could be doing poorly, they'd still write that it's a hit series and that volumes are selling like hotcakes.

Uran said on the Twitter that the first volume is basically sold out at Melonbooks, and daily rankings reached as high as third place

https://mobile.twitter.com/ura_kan/status/1122754210246692865

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

indeed the lolicon makes no sense since they're all teenagers (yeah MIki has the perverted oldman's mindset, but that's a different story)

Remember, both MCs are technically underaged, and the manga sexualized Ayano's prebubescent sister in Chapter 4.

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Yes, I'm working on them as we speak.

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Do you have a link to the chapters and maybe the dates they were translated?

Here's the link to a batch of all the chapters:

https://mega.nz/#!dYwGwS4R!YUgsiHz9NhCMgqRPhu2sowHXBchRMPV8XfHcIjmxlOs

And all the Doranku Neko release dates and Mankitsu release dates are all my translations here:

https://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?act=archive&search=joou-sama+no+eshi

Except for chapters 1 & 2 by Doranku Neko, they were both released on Batoto on May 6, 2016.

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Also, how do I give permission to this site to upload all the chapters I translated?

ItAintEazy
Hanagui discussion 06 Aug 18:31
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

I didn't look at that past first two chapters, but I don't remember any yuri at all there. All I saw were two het pairs with chara designs recycled from KnJ, so my interest waned.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/joou_sama_no_eshi_ch02#26

I thought this page gave a pretty big hint.

ItAintEazy
Hanagui discussion 06 Aug 09:06
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

^
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hanagui#15 seems a bit out of place. I can't tell if the top panel is supposed to be a flashback or if it belongs after page 12.

But it was a nice story. Didn't expect it from the author.

That panel was supposed to bring Tsubomi back to the present time at the club room, showing her making the same expression she made when she first saw Chouko's painting at the beginning of the school year.

Interestingly enough, at first I wanted to typeset the sound effects on the panel (CLANG! CLANG! school bells), but then later decided with Artsinis that they were unnecessary. Now I kind of regret it since it would have given that panel some extra impact.

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Wowww you guys actually serious? First off nobody forced her to love him, he sure didnt because he doesnt love her. And used that to his advantage, did you expect anything less from that POS? Also she liked having sex with him, he didnt force sexual advances on her. I have no sympathy so stop being such a white knight.

Yeeeeeeeaaah, remember this is technically a thirty-something man sexually manipulating a 12-year-old. I wouldn't judge her too harshly.

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Name of the manga please! Or link if possible.

I believe it's "Loli Tomodachi" by Quzilax

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

"Concerning the age"... 12 years old boy have sex with 12 years old slut girlfriend after funeral..., because He has 32 years old mind...

And You still wonder why no other readers wants to keep this? But because it is an delusional "fiction", and in Japan they can do this legally from 13... Whatever! BLACKLIST!

I for one am glad that Dynasty Reader has an open mind about these things and doesn't ban titles that contains themes that might make some, if not most people, uncomfortable. You know the whole reason why we all got into manga is because you are able to read stories that will never appear in Western press—and that goes especially for yuri titles. It will be a disservice to that literary freedom if the same kind of closed-minded thinking is applied to certain other genres found in manga that might make people squeamish.

well im guilty of being aroused by Het+Lolicon before so i should read this...........HOWEVER i also noticed there were a ton of comments where people on this site usually avoid that sort of stuff and judging by the comments im glad i didnt read this.

Believe me, there is very little to nothing arousing about whatever sexual situations you'll find in this title. What we have here is a tragedy seen from the perspective of a true villain. From the comments I've seen so far, all of them judge the title based on the fact that it didn't comply with their unyielding preferences or they lack the faculties to get past the initial squick factor or have their prejudices challenged. Until I see comments that judge this manga based on its merits, that is when I will give the comments the credence they deserve.

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Never really understood why these kinds of manga end up on here from time to time..

Lol I constantly wonder the same.

I asked them to host this manga because practically no other readers would.

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

Thanks for the upload, guys!

That description from Manga Update is... sloppy (especially concerning the age). I propose this description from MAL

http://myanimelist.net/manga/74789/Umareru_Kachi_no_Nakatta_Jibun_ga_Anna_no_Tame_ni_Dekiru_Ikutsuka_no_Koto]MyAnimeList

A 32-year-old aspiring mangaka, Kazuya Mukai, falls off the rooftop of his old elementary school during a drunken stupor. When he wakes up, he finds himself 20 years in the past, and even his body has regressed to that of a sixth grader. Now that Kazuya has a chance redo his life that had been full of disgrace and humiliation, he hopes to win the heart of a little girl and his first crush, Anna. However, his feelings only lead a whole new tragedy. It's a puppy love that transcends the bounds of time, only to be defiled.

(Source: Amazon.jp)

last edited at Nov 22, 2014 11:40PM

ItAintEazy
Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

I already gave up on the author after he showed no attempt of developing Kuro in KnJ and strictly keep the yuri as jokes.

Touch on lots of lolicon and pedophiles subjects. But yuri is too taboo to be a serious plot? Really?

A manga can't be all things to everybody. It was clear as day from the beginning that Kodomo no Jikan would be lolicon in nature, although I do feel that the Watashiya handled Kuro's attraction for Rin with as much sensitivity as humor.

As for those who are waiting to put on their yuri goggles for this current series, just give it time—trust me.

last edited at Sep 24, 2014 4:00AM