Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That panel in the middle of page 10 is really hot.

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Is she cheating on her? ._.?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

did I see that right? did somebody get hit in the face with a ball in a manga and NOT pass out instantly or need to be carried to the infirmary?

She's at the peak of a lesbian high, brimming with raw gay energy.

No stupid ball can bring her down.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Vampires can be as op or underhwelming as you want though. :o Vampire myths existed before dracula and it's fictional stuff anyway. They are often described to have supernatural (sexual) charisma, too. In some settings a bite causes incredible pain, in others it's better than sex and addicting like a drug.

For the next chapter, I'm betting that the other girl, Sena, had been bitten by another vampire that's in the area, though Ichika will think it's Aria at first.

Most likely that will happen in the next chapter.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is pretty good, I'm not really into the overused vampire setting but this manga delivers with every chapter.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

For the next chapter, I'm betting that the other girl, Sena, had been bitten by another vampire that's in the area, though Ichika will think it's Aria at first.

Most likely that will happen in the next chapter.

Yeah, next chapter is chapter 5. Time for the second vampire to appear.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Good story. May help me get over my abhorrent vampire racism.

Did she say meow in English to a cat saying it in Japanese?

Seriously. We need werewolf the yuri of this quality.

last edited at May 30, 2019 9:37AM

joined Apr 16, 2014

Prolly even older than Meiji era.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Older than she looks

And Ichika looks so much like Prism's Hikaru, it's uncanny.

I know Shou can draw only a few different faces, but I don't mind: I loved Hikaru.

last edited at May 30, 2019 6:00AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Welp. When you try to make cat sounds but the cat just changes it's sound. Lovely chapter.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Aria keeps pumping them feel good hormones into Ichika while she feeds. When will Ichika let Aria feed from her neck again? Does each body part represent a stage in their relationship?

Neck = 1st base?
Upper limb = 2nd base?
Inner thigh = 3rd base?

However it looks like Ichika almost scored a Homerun there towards the end of the chapter. hehe

last edited at May 30, 2019 7:34AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Neck = 1st base?
Upper limb = 2nd base?
Inner thigh = 3rd base?

Didn't she sneak an inner thigh bite in chapter 2?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Neck = 1st base?
Upper limb = 2nd base?
Inner thigh = 3rd base?

Didn't she sneak an inner thigh bite in chapter 2?

Eh, that's not what I imagine where the inner thigh to be. Looks more like she took a bite at the back of Ichika's calf or ankle even.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The depiction of Ichika as just a completely smitten maiden is really great. Not something you see too often.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Yeah, next chapter is chapter 5. Time for the second vampire to appear.

LMAO
It took me some time to get the reference. I had kinda forgotten that series...

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Woah, she's getting hot for a bite.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The depiction of Ichika as just a completely smitten maiden is really great. Not something you see too often.

That's my biggest take away of this, too. She's still in the phase of "I don't care if it's unrequited, just being close to the one I love is good enough!"

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Agreed, Ichika is entirely head over heels, and even better, she isn't in denial or "but we're both girls, so it can't be love"-mode.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

"I'm breaking into a smile" me too girl, me too...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wonder what's the Japanese word they translate as "manservant" in English...

It gotta be quite an ambiguous word, because when Ichika tries to picture herself in Jirou's place her mental image is of herself in the role of a DOG, on her knees and tongue lolling out, while Aria pets her tenderly.

(And she looks turned on by the idea, lol. Normally, that's where you include a caption saying "Something awakened inside her!")

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

just give the author some respect guys,, you dont like this work ?? then get the hell out of here

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

That reminds me, in Doctor Who, the immortal character Ashildr gradually loses her memories from earlier in her lifetime because her human brain was incapable of storing millennia's worth of experiences.

I remember that episode; she basically dealt with it by keeping journals

Ah, I See You're a Man of Culture As Well

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I'm going on a tangent here, but keeping journals might not be such a foolproof idea because of language changes. One would either need to keep adapting a long-dead language to modern terms and usages, or switch the language they use according to modernity and risk not being able to read entries that are older than a few centuries, since they'd need to keep several languages in memory and it's hard without practice.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm going on a tangent here, but keeping journals might not be such a foolproof idea because of language changes. One would either need to keep adapting a long-dead language to modern terms and usages, or switch the language they use according to modernity and risk not being able to read entries that are older than a few centuries, since they'd need to keep several languages in memory and it's hard without practice.

It'd also be horrible ineffective if you actually want it to be even vaguely as good as a memory. You'd quickly spend more time writing and reading than doing pretty much anything else ^^;

To reply you must either login or sign up.