Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oooooh, she got her!

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

just when you thought it couldn't get any gayer,

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Awwwww so cute! I will be OK if the serie ends right here.

Nonononono. It can't just end here. We need to see this ship sailing forward the unknown seas. Mmm. I loved this chapter.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I love how Hino keept seeing a huge flash of light whenever Koguma smiled.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Quick question. Does Hino-san no Baka translate to "Hino-san's Idiot" OR "Hino-san you jerk"?

joined Jun 30, 2015

Geez Koguma, let Hino-san be in her dream for a while.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The Motivation Button was pure hubris. Hino, your first and last mistake was underestimating your opponent. Result: death by Koguma's smile.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aaand just when I said that the last chapter was probably the end of Reversal for these two, the new chapter proves me wrong.

You know, I hadn't realized until now how FREAKING CHILDISH Hino is. She likes Koguma, and she obviously understands that she likes Koguma... but, instead of properly romancing her, all she does is harass her. And only now she realizes she's on the wrong path! I'm reminded of this:

Stuff that dumb children do. Grown-ups should know better.

The games Hino plays with Koguma are undoubtedly titillating for both of them, but in the end they are just that, games. If Hino's real wish is to see Koguma smile blissfully, if Koguma's happy face has such a devastating effect on her, then Hino needs to rethink her approach strategy. Because she sure as heck ain't gonna win anyone's heart waving lizards in their faces.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Good for you, Hino san!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Time to take your studies seriously Hino-san.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Daw ive been really liking the development of their relationship and characters. It kinda reminds me of the oppai manga where the beginning chapters are pure stupid fun, but as it goes on, a lot of development actually happens. It's really sweet to read.

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

Yes finally some progression

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Koguma used SMILE OF PURITY. It's super-effective!

Hino-san's composure is UTTERLY DESTROYED by SMILE OF PURITY!

Hino-san used BURY FACE IN ARMS! It's not very effective!

Quick question. Does Hino-san no Baka translate to "Hino-san's Idiot" OR "Hino-san you jerk"?

Either one is a valid translation; it depends on the context from the rest of the sentence.

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 10:12PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

That blush (even if she was hiding it) was just too cute!

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Both. Yes, really. Literally it's stupid/idiot, but if someone calls you X no baka they are saying you're a jerk. When Koguma exclaims it, it's like "you jerk".

Context is everything in language.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

"Hino-san you jerk."

"no baka" is a common expression. In this particular case the "no" functions a little different than usual.

Download
joined May 8, 2015

My heart hurts...

joined Mar 18, 2018

What's this? Something resembeling character development?

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

these two are so precious, my heart can't take this

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Is she a tsundere?

joined Jul 4, 2018

If you Hino holds her hand, she might get some more expressions...
Though not in public

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Aaand just when I said that the last chapter was probably the end of Reversal for these two, the new chapter proves me wrong.

You know, I hadn't realized until now how FREAKING CHILDISH Hino is. She likes Koguma, and she obviously understands that she likes Koguma... but, instead of properly romancing her, all she does is harass her. And only now she realizes she's on the wrong path!....

But she's 13, you can't really blame her, at her age I was still busy catching field mouse (idk what its name in English), fishing catfish, tilapia, trapping pigeon, wild cat etc... to eat. Didn't even think about love and stuff like that. (and before someone judges me, I'm asian so those things are perfectly fine to eat)

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Yessss this kind of reversal is what i live for

Love this progression A+ 10/10

To reply you must either login or sign up.