Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Oh boy.

This isn't a yuri manga anymore. We're watching a lesbian romance.

... Isn't that just yuri? Lesbian romance is also a kind of yuri.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oh boy.

This isn't a yuri manga anymore. We're watching a lesbian romance.

... Isn't that just yuri? Lesbian romance is also a kind of yuri.

Same thing.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

nice reversal there buddy

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

It's kind of hilarious that each chapter is basically about Koguma discovering she has a new fetish.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It's kind of hilarious that each chapter is basically about Koguma discovering she has a new fetish.

What fetish do you all think would be next? We already did legs, so feet are probably out of the picture.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I guess I'm wrong, but I can't shake the feeling that I miss something BIG going on behind the scenes. Probably, I'm thinking too deep about this, but I actually believe that Koguma and Hino-san are already dating and all we see here is just some kind of a ritual, a foreplay.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 5:49PM

7903736f-23f1-43d2-bcca-91f78cf5aff1
joined Feb 18, 2019

Koguma has found a new weakness and strives to take advantage of it

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

KOGUMA WINS!!!

AT LAST A CHAPTER WHERE KOGUMA WINS!

Honestly, I was starting to feel a bit annoyed at the unchanging pattern where Hino gets her way every damn chapter and Koguma always has to submit to whatever Hino has in mind for her -- no matter how much she complains. Sure, we can argue that, for all her whining, Koguma actually enjoys being dominated, and it would likely be true... but it was getting too repetitive for my taste. Well, this time, Koguma was the one who did everything she wanted without a care for her partner's objections, and Hino the one who begged Koguma to stop to no avail. Hah! Take that, Hino, you big baka!

joined Jul 26, 2016

reversal

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I saw the lots of kissing tag and I actually had hope for a minute there...

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 11:41PM

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Please push it again, Koguma-chan. Please let Hino-san ravish you.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

This is the face of a girl entering subspace.

Subspace is the altered psychological state of being that is often represented by actions, feelings, thoughts and images brought on by adrenaline and endorphin waves and spikes that may occur during a scene.

After the last few chapters I went back and reread everything with a D/s relationship in mind, and noticed that Koguma has probably been in subspace by the end of most of the chapters, after allowing Hino to dominate her. (Despite Koguma's resistance, she's not actually being forced/tricked into anything.)

In chapter 2 Hino kabedons Koguma and tries to get her to say exactly what she had thought she submitted to in chapter 1. She struggles to say it, and once Hino relents, thinking she might be going too far, Koguma grabs her shirt to stop her from leaving. Because Koguma wants to made say it. Being explicit about her lewd thoughts, because someone else made her, feels good. (Thoughts she probably feels ashamed for having.)

In chapter 6 after submitting to Hino touching her body, and basically begging for more, Koguma says:

"I feel so weird"

Here Koguma is probably having an intense physical reaction to assuming her submissive role. Sure she is turned on, but she's probably also unable to think clearly, tingling all over, face feeling hot, vision a bit hazy, etc. Having experienced subspace I can say that it could easily feel like you've been drugged with some sort of aphrodisiac. It can be an overwhelming experience.

In most of those pictures her eyes are glazed over and only half open. That's the face of a girl who loves feeling forced to do something that she actually really wants to do, (but probably can't admit to herself).

Prediction: Koguma will agree to being tied up/bound before the end of this series.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@runrin
By that logic Hino was in "subspace" too in this page
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch07#10
The artist just likes to draw sexual excitement/embarrassment like that.

Though everyone already called Koguma an M by now.

last edited at Apr 15, 2019 9:05AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'm not sure if that didn't work as expected, or if it worked better than expected.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm not sure if that didn't work as expected, or if it worked better than expected.

whynotboth.jpg

joined May 20, 2013

Amazing post, @runrin

joined Jul 22, 2015

BugDevil posted:

@runrin
By that logic Hino was in "subspace" too in this page
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch07#10
The artist just likes to draw sexual excitement/embarrassment like that.

Though everyone already called Koguma an M by now.

Yeah that was definitely subspace for Hino.

Both are switches in reality. Perfect for lesbian relationships.

joined Jul 22, 2015

Doctor_Hoot posted:

Having experienced subspace I can say that it could easily feel like you've been drugged with some sort of aphrodisiac. It can be an overwhelming experience.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Honestly subspace is really nice. The power to enter it is vastly different than the power to induce it in others.

However, first off, y'all either need a sub or to be a sub. Without a submissive, subspace doesn't exist!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Not from a Jedi.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Not from a Jedi.

Allow me to present you both with 1 internets. Congratulations on your win!

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Prediction: Koguma will agree to being tied up/bound before the end of this series.

I laughed a lot at this last sentence

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

A girl in my school used to do stuff like this to me ("forcing" me to do something, teasing me, etc) I told her I didn't liked it but to be honest.. I did :/ It was weird and felt wrong but I didn't cared. After some time she stopped and.. I kinda miss it...

Damn I'm weird

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 12:05AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

A girl in my school used to do stuff like this to me ("forcing" me to do something, teasing me, etc) I told her I didn't liked it but to be honest.. I did :/ It was weird and felt wrong but I didn't cared. After some time she stopped and.. I kinda miss it...

Damn I'm weird

Find someone to role-play with you, you can have a safe word and all.

joined May 20, 2013

Damn I'm weird

Find someone to role-play with you, you can have a safe word and all.

Were it only so easy to find people with matching interests.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

Vergil: NOW IM MOTIVATED

To reply you must either login or sign up.