Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Too adorable! Hope we get more progress and more blushing ears.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

No Koguma, Hino is clearly lying, you’re just naturally that lewd, you horny teenager.

That said, I hope this transitions into a sequel of “Hino San you Coward!” once Koguma is clearly dtf but Hino keeps just teasing her. Seriously, just push Hino down already, you clearly want more than her innuendos.

We uh... we’re certainly transititioning to “Hino San You Coward!” faster than I thought.

Also, I gotta say, people reading stuff as them entering sub space? Exactly what I thought too.

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 1:25AM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

It's midnight in Brazil, I'm laughing my ass off, I'm asmathic and my sister thinks I'm dying

I see, a fellow Brazilian :D

Oe

Edit: I almost skipped chapter 7. I only realized it was out after reading the comments.

Oi fellow PT BR c:

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

A girl in my school used to do stuff like this to me ("forcing" me to do something, teasing me, etc) I told her I didn't liked it but to be honest.. I did :/ It was weird and felt wrong but I didn't cared. After some time she stopped and.. I kinda miss it...

Damn I'm weird

Fiem isnd someone to role-play with you, you can have a safe word and all.

Were it only so easy to find people with matching interests.

The main problem is: I'm shy af and I don't go out very often. And my family don't know I'm a lesbian.
This girl is now dating a guy and I don't know anyone reachable with this kind of interest :c
Guess I'll just read manga 'till some girl see something in me other than a coward tomboy XD

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

lol that red ears <3

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This manga is so cute

Edit:

Stuff that dumb children do. Grown-ups should know better.

I didn't remember that. Now I have a sad, even if I know what happens later on.

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 2:00AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

AWWWWWWWWWW~

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

Horray Horray! Hino caught the gay! Watch out! The gay is on the way!

joined Nov 5, 2018

But she's 13, you can't really blame her, at her age I was still busy catching field mouse (idk what its name in English), fishing catfish, tilapia, trapping pigeon, wild cat etc... to eat. Didn't even think about love and stuff like that. (and before someone judges me, I'm asian so those things are perfectly fine to eat)

I think they're in high school so at least 15

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Koguma is POWERFUL.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Hino has reached teaser enlightenment, where now she isn't even going to try to tease Koguma, it's just going to happen.

Killer%20cute
joined Nov 23, 2016

I love the cuteness in this chapter

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

HNNNNNGG THAT'S CUTE

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's midnight in Brazil, I'm laughing my ass off, I'm asmathic and my sister thinks I'm dying

Oe

Edit: I almost skipped chapter 7. I only realized it was out after reading the comments.

Oi fellow PT BR c:

Oi, brazilian here too :D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm shocked here people, it looks like this manga is marked as "Sexual violence" in mangadex, in other words, Hino san teasing was put in the same level of rape... And here we were discussing if calling it bullying was too much!

And it looks like was removed once but it's again tagged with it, I just reported my concern because the only explanation I can find is some psycho mass reporting it with false claims.

To make things more weird, To Love-ru darkness is just "Ecchi"

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 11:02AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm shocked here people, it looks like this manga is marked as "Sexual violence" in mangadex,

*checks*
...it isn't? ' -')
Not that I would tag it as "Content: Ecchi" either like they seem to but...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow they work fast, as I said, I reported the issue just now, but you can check the comments there if you don't believe me... There's no doubt, there's sexual tension there but not "violence" but I'm worried, if it was removed before and when I checked it was placed again, then will it appear again tagged wrongly in a few days ?

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 11:24AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah, I can see the back-and-forth. Was that someone's late April Fool's prank or what...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oe

Oi fellow PT BR c:

Brazilians will take over the world

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oe

Oi fellow PT BR c:

Brazilians will take over the world

Today the MMOs, tomorrow the world!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This manga is so cute

Edit:

Stuff that dumb children do. Grown-ups should know better.

I didn't remember that. Now I have a sad, even if I know what happens later on.

Aw, sorry about that. Didn't mean to make you sad. (hugs)

joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm shocked here people, it looks like this manga is marked as "Sexual violence" in mangadex, in other words, Hino san teasing was put in the same level of rape... And here we were discussing if calling it bullying was too much!

What, nothing overly sexual has even happened in this manga, and everything that does happen Koguma gives consent for. Heck, the primary gag is that Koguma expects, and secretly kind of hopes for, something more sexual, but then Hino does something relatively innocent. I guess, if you aren't paying attention it might seem like Hino is blackmailing her, except she doesn't hold anything over Koguma, she shows up entirely on her own, knowing full well that Hino might tease her again, because she likes Hino.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Too precious...!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Oh. I'm liking the last few chapters. I have a Yuri confession to make. I tend drop things that get formulaic. I'm happy for people who can stick with those sort of stories though(and I know this moment of seriousness may only be temporary as it goes back to the formula)

last edited at Apr 19, 2019 3:33AM

Veloce1
joined Dec 17, 2017

I somehow found translated chapters up to (I think, they're not numbered) 32 in Thai (Which I can't read, and also found some raws, which again, I can't read).

And well... I couldn't resist.

If you were thinking that there were some bold moves, oh boy, you're in for a ride. Also this isn't the end of the formula, it's gonna get mixed up in various ways and they do have some development in their relationship. (From what I can tell from the images)

To reply you must either login or sign up.