Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

It's been suggested that this mystery chick could be Mirei-chan, the girl in Kurokawa's kindergarten flashback - the one who played the princess in their class play, and left Kurokawa with the role of the horse. But I find it difficult to believe.

In the 1st place, big diff in styles. In the 2d place, "best friend for 7 years" is not how Kurokawa remembers her, and it seems unlikely Mirei would say "my angel" about someone she obviously did not like at the time.

Yeah, i don't think the kindergarten princess is the one talking in the last page either. I think its just a previously unknown childhood friend of Kurokawa that its about to push Nanaki into admitting she has feelings for her. Or could also be a completely unrelated character to the MC's and just be Izumi's childhood friend who would develop some sort of affection for one of the MC's.

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

If her target was Izumi then she doesn't need to fall for one of the MCs, there would be enough potential for drama because of her realizing that Izumi likes someone else and being jealous.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

If her target was Izumi then she doesn't need to fall for one of the MCs, there would be enough potential for drama because of her realizing that Izumi likes someone else and being jealous.

That too, but i was thinking that this character could serve to give Kurokawa a boost of confidence in herself since its has been established that despite Nanaki's compliments to her, she still doesn't feel like she's as pretty as Nanaki says she is.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

All I know about this new character is she looks like Kaho Komiya :0

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Here comes a fucking triangle

joined Jul 26, 2016

May we take a moment to appreciate the level of sheer gay magnetism Nanaki appears to possess?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

this is sad because this is my favorite website where I can find some lovely yuri at one place and forget about everything else, but those people are ruining the enjoyment.

Here, have my permission to enjoy things other people might dislike, hope it helps!

What? But I don't like that thing...

Ahahahaha!
Yeah. Ah. So true.
Going to try to reign I'm my own dislike of love triangles. See how it goes. Been trying to see the value of them for a bit now.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

The story is getting complicated...

joined Dec 20, 2013

please,please tell me the author is not pulling the trope I think they are...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Honestly, I can't understand why there's such a big deal made here out of one person who thought one chapter (of a series they like) wasn't as significant as the others. But somehow it's become a thing unto itself, and the folks involved should probably take a step back and re-focus since it's getting a bit silly.

We all know its not a big deal. It was also not about how significant it was, but about being plain wrong. Whether you think its silly or whatever, I believe its normal to discuss these things.

Yet you are the boss and all that jazz.

"Silly" is the word... but I didn't want to say it myself, lol (as it would have been bad netiquette). Thank you, Nezchan, we can always count on you to dispense chill pills for angry people.

Your attitude certainly doesnt help either. Calling people angry for correcting you is even worse ettiquette. rolls eyes

Amen to that. Also, another telling clue: when someone gets to the point where they can only defend their stance about some manga by insulting another manga (one which is well-loved by 99,9% of the readers), it's time to tell them to can it.

I guess you dont realize that you are part of the problem and were scolded as well? lol
Majority doesnt make right, but this post is a good indicator that you didnt read my comment anyway. I didnt insult Tadokoro-san.

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 11:48AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Honestly, I can't understand why there's such a big deal made here out of one person who thought one chapter (of a series they like) wasn't as significant as the others. But somehow it's become a thing unto itself, and the folks involved should probably take a step back and re-focus since it's getting a bit silly.

We all know its not a big deal. It was also not about how significant it was, but about being plain wrong. Whether you think its silly or whatever, I believe its normal to discuss these things.

"Someone is wrong on the internet" is supposed to be a joke, not a lifestyle.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Me after reading chapter 10:

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow, we really couldn't catch a break with all the drama and tropes huh. Would've like more fluff before the next third-party arc.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Aw fuuuuuu

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Huh? I didn't get It and I'm too lazy to read the chapters again. Why is she not special?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

That's a really deep jealously right there.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, that's a more interesting take on the love rival trope than usual, at least

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Fujishiro, don't be jealous. You have helped Kurokawa out a lot and even if her words to you in the beginning were not special, the relationship you with Kurokawa is more special than her relationship with her friend as their only connections are their shared hobby, but your connection with Kurokawa are deeper and more important as you have helped inspire and change Kurokawa for the better, and vice versa. Fight on, Fujishiro!

joined Oct 27, 2018

They need to bring back her glasses!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

That's a really deep jealously right there.

TBF Shiro's suffering from some serious Kuro deficiency atm and needs her fix ASAP :v

joined Aug 28, 2016

Huh? I didn't get It and I'm too lazy to read the chapters again. Why is she not special?

Fujishiro wanted to think that Kurokawa was being supportive to her because of something about Fujishiro specifically, and that she wouldn't have treated a different person with such kindness. Now that she's seen that Kurokawa treats other people the same way, she sees that as a threat to the little world she wants to build with just the two of them. And Fujishiro is pretty bad at coping when things don't go the way she wants them to.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

NOOOOO why do authors do this? If there's 3 characters there's bound to be at least one broken heart

joined Apr 29, 2018

here we go! shitty love triangle... this story started so well! why?! time to drop this one then.

last edited at Mar 23, 2019 2:48AM

joined Apr 23, 2015

Another great chapter. Really good stuff.

Looks like new girl just maybe and might not be a love rival afterall. That's just leaves . . . the rest of the former friends. Heck. The whole school. One cannot be too careful.

joined Apr 23, 2015

here we go! shitty love triangle... this story started so well! why?! time to drop this one then.

It might not. This story is way too good to drop for something like that imho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.