Forum › Posts by LilyBlack

LilyBlack
Oni Kouhai discussion 03 Jun 02:50
joined Aug 28, 2016

There's a fatal flaw in this premise.
When she gets horny, her horns come out.
The more horny she gets, the bigger the horns get.
The bigger the horns get, the stronger and more dangerous she becomes... because her strength gets more and more uncontrollable as it keeps increasing.

Oni kouhai will never be able to make love to her senpai without accidentally killing her. >_<

I think she's lying a little bit about how dangerous she is. She's able to hold that pencil just fine before breaking it to make a point, after all. She's more worried about what she might do if she loses control, but her senpai seems like she might be okay with that...

joined Aug 28, 2016

Reminds me a bit of https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/worst_goddess_in_the_world, although it doesn't get as dark or messy as that one did. I was wondering if it was going to turn out that she'd been the one bullying her right from the start.

LilyBlack
April Fool discussion 17 Dec 05:24
joined Aug 28, 2016

Any other yuri manga where the gyaru gets teased or topped by the quiet one?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/gyaru_chan_and_megane_chan

joined Aug 28, 2016

This feels a little bit like it could be a prequel to Tatami Ouroboros Duo.

LilyBlack
Image Comments 17 Aug 02:30
joined Aug 28, 2016
E8hsn6pvcaqzdt5-orig

I always did feel like Rika and Neiru were the most interesting potential couple. For the sake of holding on to the good memories, I'll leave it at that.

LilyBlack
Image Comments 17 Jul 00:01
joined Aug 28, 2016
E4vijekviacjvl--orig

It's Harumachi Tsurara, all of their characters have eyes like that. Of course, half the time they actually are drugged or mind controlled so it fits well enough.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I'm not that great at subtext/implications. Can someone tell me what Toda couldn't put into words?

From the imagery, I got the sense that human sexuality is something that a lot of her formative memories are connected to, and she wants to be able to convey her feelings about it through her art.

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 11:02PM

joined Aug 28, 2016

Just ask her to be your housewife already, Maya.

LilyBlack
joined Aug 28, 2016

I want to see someone actually release the pics for once, but it won't happen.

It happened in Netsuzou Trap, although the fallout from it ended up being pretty mild compared to, well, everything else that happened in that series.

LilyBlack
joined Aug 28, 2016

In a way, this kinda feels like a story about the difference between fantasies and reality. When Megu learns about soulmates, she thinks the idea of a desire so strong as to overpower her will is hot and romantic, but when she actually experiences that kind of desire, she resolves to stay faithful to the one she loves anyway.

LilyBlack
joined Aug 28, 2016

I think I'd be annoyed with something that open-ended in a longer series where I'd become invested in the characters, but as an ending to a two-shot, I'm okay with it.

LilyBlack
joined Aug 28, 2016

I can understand why people wouldn't like this kind of stuff, but I think page 7 of this story does a pretty good job of explaining the appeal for those who do, honestly.

LilyBlack
joined Aug 28, 2016

Personally, I'm glad that omegaverse fiction is still finding new and refreshing ways to be problematic.

LilyBlack
Omegaverse discussion 14 Mar 19:20
joined Aug 28, 2016

I always thought this was a yaoi/fujoshi thing....

It started out that way but then yuri artists got into it too. Even some big names like Mikanuji and Takemiya Jin have drawn omegaverse stuff.

joined Aug 28, 2016

Everyone seems happy in the end, so it's fine by H-manga standards, relatively speaking.

I only realized after reading it that "Lulu Yeah" is meant to be a pun on "R'lyeh".

LilyBlack
joined Aug 28, 2016

Useless no longer.

LilyBlack
Image Comments 16 Feb 17:29
joined Aug 28, 2016
73183263_p0

We need more Octopath yuri though, cause ain't Prim canonically bi? I thought I remembered hearing that somewhere

"Canonically" is a matter of interpretation, but her Allure skill works on NPCs regardless of gender, and it's easy to read her dialogue with pretty much any of the other Octopaths as flirty if you're inclined to do so.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I like how neither of them batted an eye over the fact that they're long-lost (half) sisters

Normally I'd be like "hey, it's not like they need to worry about having kids together", but with this many premises, who knows what could happen.

LilyBlack
Chocolate discussion 22 Jan 05:02
joined Aug 28, 2016

I mean good maths and all but there is no alcohol in Liquor Chocolate, the process of cooking it causes almost all of the alcohol to evaporate, leaving only a trace amount for "taste". Same thing happens with cooking wines as well.

Apparently that's a myth, and a significant amount of alcohol remains unless you're cooking something for hours:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/how-to/packages/food-network-essentials/cooking-wine-does-alcohol-burn-off

It'd still be really hard to actually get drunk on chocolates, though.

last edited at Jan 22, 2021 5:02AM

joined Aug 28, 2016

Can someone explain me what does "wholesome" means? Any time I try to search the meaning it says that it's like healthy, and I don't think that sounds right in situations like these comments, for example. Sorry for asking this in this place

Everyone had a good time in the end, so it's fine!

※ don't try this IRL

LilyBlack
Scarlet discussion 10 Jan 03:11
joined Aug 28, 2016

Just finished reading through the second volume; I can definitely tell it was cancelled abruptly, because it sets up major new plot points in the last couple of chapters that are never resolved and then ends on a cliffhanger followed by a "what-if" chapter that sets out one possible ending. Aside from that, it's more of the same edgy dark fantasy action from volume 1 with the intensity and lewdness dialled up even more than before, but yeah.

LilyBlack
Liberta discussion 05 Jan 22:05
joined Aug 28, 2016

Given the art of Komari with vampire fangs at the start of the previous chapter, I'm gonna take a wild guess that she does not, in fact, stay dead after this.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I too enjoy a nice meal of plastic models. As they say, "yakiniku set meal."

This is a double joke, by the way. "Yakiniku teishoku", "yakiniku set meal", sounds like "jakuniku kyoushoku", "survival of the fittest", so it's an old joke in Japan to say that your favourite saying is "yakiniku teishoku". So the joke isn't just that she filled in her answer in the wrong place but that her wrong answer happens to be a common joke answer.

joined Aug 28, 2016

The relationship dynamic is a lot switchier than The Real Her was, and the "domme" is a whole lot less self-assured, but it was the first thing I was reminded of as well.

LilyBlack
Image Comments 05 Jul 01:58
joined Aug 28, 2016
N9kbkz8beo851

The last thing I heard was that it was on indefinite hiatus for reasons related to the author's health.