Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

That Arimura looks very virgin from here, well, Kusanagi has someone clean if she doesn't stay with the loli

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Arimura sensei is about to misunderstand Kusanagi and Hime's relationship. It will be awesome!

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Never change, Kusanagi-sensei. You're perfect the way you are, flab and all.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I relate with Kusanagi a bit more now that I know she's on the fat side.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aww, she wanted to go to the pool!

She understood Hime's meaning perfectly well, and was just playing dumb! She wanted to go!

Poor sensei... >_<

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Arimura sensei is about to misunderstand Kusanagi and Hime's relationship. It will be awesome!

I'm not sure about that. I think it's Kusanagi who misunderstands it

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

She isn't even fat.

Though that's one of the many downsides of an adult woman having a high-school girl as her partner. The comparisons will only get worse lol
Arimura-sensei is probably the safer choice. Not that Kusanagi seems to even notice those hints.

That Arimura looks very virgin from here, well, Kusanagi has someone clean if she doesn't stay with the loli

I tried to ignore it, but I failed...
1. Hime isn't a loli. For real, it's silly to even think that.
2. Being a virgin doesn't make you "clean" and having had sex doesn't make you "dirty". Grow up.

That's all.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Arimura-sensei is probably the safer choice. Not that Kusanagi seems to even notice those hints.

Arimura seems kinda yandere every time Kusanagi strays from being "perfect". I'm not sure she'd actually be safer ^^

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

It's 'fidget'.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

She isn't even fat.

Though that's one of the many downsides of an adult woman having a high-school girl as her partner. The comparisons will only get worse lol

I tried to ignore it, but I failed...
1. Hime isn't a loli. For real, it's silly to even think that.
2. Being a virgin doesn't make you "clean" and having had sex doesn't make you "dirty". Grow up.

That's all.

For me that's it, I never had an experience (I'm happy like this) and I feel my body very cleaned.
For that I preferred read stories that the MCs are virgin, or never had been with someone before, in the Yuri, neither of both MCs had been with a men before, even with a women, but I made an exception sometimes with that. Specially without Milf around, I hate the milf... that's the same when I read yaoi.

last edited at Feb 20, 2019 7:47AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Being a virgin doesn't make you "clean" and having had sex doesn't make you "dirty".

joined Jul 26, 2016

For me that's it, I never had an experience (I'm happy like this) and I feel my body very cleaned.
For that I preferred read stories that the MCs are virgin, or never had been with someone before, in the Yuri, neither of both MCs had been with a men before, even with a women, but I made an exception sometimes with that. Specially without Milf around, I hate the milf... that's the same when I read yaoi.

*backs away slowly*

That does explain a few things, though.

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

Kusanagi-sensei and Arimura-sensei should totally be a thing. Way better (and legal) than with Hime.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Arimura seems kinda yandere every time Kusanagi strays from being "perfect". I'm not sure she'd actually be safer ^^

Well, legally speaking at least this would be safer.
I sorta interpret her "yandere" moments differently. If you notice, they almost always happen when Kusanagi has some Hime related trial. Whenever she seems to get too close to her students, Arimura gets really suspicious. But other than that she isn't actually focused on the "perfect" standards she set up for Kusanagi. So in a weird way, this might be subconscious jealousy?

Actually... doesnt that make her a standard yandere then? lol

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

im really interested to see where this goes. i feel like its going to need to get serious to resolve things properly. does anyone know whats up with the irregular updates?

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

*backs away slowly*

That does explain a few things, though.

I also learned that there are milfs in yaoi.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Rawr, this is one of those stories that punches me in the gut too hard from the start. My first and only true love went the same way. I never told her back then, and she's been with her husband now for about 18 years. She knows now that I used to have have "a crush" on her "back in the day", I told her when I came out a few years ago, but she has no idea the true depth of feelings. Like half a lifetime of an elephant standing on one's chest. It sucks. I only feel bad for Kusanagi, having her past dredged up over and over by an imp of a girl.

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

I also learned that there are milfs in yaoi.

There are dudes in yuri? woow

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Can the teachers end up together? I want the teachers to end up together

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kusanagi-sensei is being tested - to see if she can handle a fivesome. And she is getting straight "S" (shu) at a top school. The sequel will be Kusanagi-sensei's 5 bliss-filled wives.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The main ship but also oyakodon.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Kusanagi-sensei is being tested - to see if she can handle a fivesome. And she is getting straight "S" (shu) at a top school. The sequel will be Kusanagi-sensei's 5 bliss-filled wives.

Err... my numbers don't add up. >_< Five wives? Five different girls? Who are we talking about?

joined Jul 26, 2016

She knows

...well, Hime isn't too great at this whole subterfuge business.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

That's true, but...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I have friends like that and I have to say that I love see friends like that ♥

To reply you must either login or sign up.