Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Am I her pet?” Well, . . .

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Since when girls in Sakura Trick learned what romance even is, to have intimate one?

Last two volumes, IIRC.

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

Since when girls in Sakura Trick learned what romance even is, to have intimate one?

The latest chapters are pretty romantic to say the least

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Had to look up what a three quarter bed was comparatively, around a queen or so i'm thinking. Ironically she thinks its cramped now, but in the winter kasumi will be the one who's clingy trying to steal some warmth.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Haircut -_- :(

R.I.P Long Hair....

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ok, so Moka spends 5 night a week on Korumi's home, and she totally placed her hands on Korumi's breasts and butt during the club visit, so... I see...

joined Dec 30, 2018

One look at the volume 5 cover with the short-haired Sakurako and the fashionable long-haired Kasumi, and all that goes through my head is "When did this become a Morinaga Milk manga?"... :D

So true so true it hurts

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I'm just imaging what will happen if this manga continues on to when Sakurako hits the legal drinking age and she gets drunk around Kasumi. Think she is bad now imagine when all inhibitions are removed.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm just imaging what will happen if this manga continues on to when Sakurako hits the legal drinking age and she gets drunk around Kasumi. Think she is bad now imagine when all inhibitions are removed.

The way she's been progressing so far, by that time it won't make any difference.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch42#9

So we’ve finally achieved peak gay then?

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

WOAH woah woah, is it just me or did this series get (even) gayer after Sakurako snipped her hair? It’s like Kasumi became very touchy after her haircut, which is welcomed. So she’s got a type huh. Albeit Sakurako looked prettier with longer hair. Now she looks cute.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very wonderful as always :)

It seems more varied now they are in college - and even gayer! And Kasumi seems more accepting - and also a bit livelier I think? Which I'm glad about. For stuff to progress between them she needs to care about more than just food and being too hot or lazing about.

p.s Anyone think Moka is gay too? She said she likes to hang out with cute girls.

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 11:49AM

joined Nov 7, 2017

WOAH woah woah, is it just me or did this series get (even) gayer after Sakurako snipped her hair? It’s like Kasumi became very touchy after her haircut, which is welcomed. So she’s got a type huh. Albeit Sakurako looked prettier with longer hair. Now she looks cute.

It's the power of the butch haircut. We queers have known this secret technique for a long time.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's the power of the butch haircut. We queers have known this secret technique for a long time.

Cause or symptom?

joined Oct 3, 2016

We don't have to imagine. Remember the Pilot?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Short-haired Sakurako with a suit looks like generic Office Lady #23... No, I'm totally not salty about that haircut still!

Anyway, this college arc starts promising. I like the new characters a lot. Kinda ironic that a girl with no sense of direction like Ruri-chan likes to travel though lol

I noticed that Kasumi is putting up less barriers than she used to already. She doesn't deny stuff Sakurako says often and she didn't even question the "Honeymoon" line, beyond that Hawaii is hot.
Also the "At this point...?" one got me good. She's implying that their bond is so close that deepening it further is pointless hahahaha

That does not count as butch.

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 12:04PM

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

"You could say we're lifemates!" lmao girl can you get any gayer

also yay, new lesbian friends!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Last two volumes, IIRC.

Where can you read Sakura trick?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

That is NOwhere near butch :O

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'd say the new pair, Moka and Koruri, are obviously opposite versions of Sakurako and Kasumi. Koruri looks like Sakurako and seems to have a personality more similar to her in many ways, but she's not organized and is in Kasumi's major. Meanwhile Moka has a lot of Kasumi's traits, like wanting to sleep a lot and ovoid the heat, but she's in Sakurako's major and seems to be the "gayer" of the two, though Koruri certainly seems to have eyes for Kasumi... but, then again, who hasn't in the story?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Still not a fan of the haircut, but since it seems to have gotten Kasumi to act more affentionate I guess I'll have to support it. :/

The latest chapters are pretty romantic to say the least

I haven't been keeping up with it, but in the last chapter I read Haruka was still thinking of her and Yuu as "friends that kiss," and was too airheaded to progress any further than that.

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 2:34PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I don't think it is possible for Sakurako to get any gayer, but is always nice to see hints that Kasumi really might be starting to reciprocate some of those feelings. It's hard to tell since she is so insanely laid back.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don't think it is possible for Sakurako to get any gayer, but is always nice to see hints that Kasumi really might be starting to reciprocate some of those feelings. It's hard to tell since she is so insanely laid back.

It seems pretty clear (even without yuri goggles) that Kasumi already has no objection to the two of them always being together, living together, sleeping together, kissing, cuddling, holding hands (with intertwined fingers, even), getting married, going on a honeymoon, and being members of each others’ family.

I do understand the distinction between “having no objection to a considerable degree of physical and emotional intimacy” and actively desiring such intimacy. Arguably we’re not there yet, but it’s not far, and there’s not much blocking the way.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Just say you two are married lol then again thats pretty much ehat lifemates mean.

On another note, they still have clubs in college? Interesting.

We only have organizations here and its purely optional to join one, just encouraged because if you're an officer in one it looks good in your resume.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

^ Yeah, I love those little cultural differences in stories like these. A physical examination when entering higher education?! If you are sick, that's your problem here. Go see a Doctor by yourself. ^^;

To reply you must either login or sign up.