52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just phuck already

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

DC3 posted:

DC3 posted:

I like how the people here are annoyed because of the cliche but if they actually confessed to each other and went out together the end people would complain how short and rushed the ending is.

Why it has to end if they start to go out though?

well, most yuri manga stories end when the girls confess to each other.

That is actually true for most romance mangas, not just yuri, and it is mostly because either author only has idea how to make characters getting together interesting, not their actual dating or they simply can't write characters dating.

the confession would just ruin the comedy imo.

What comedy? People want them to confess, exactly because it isn't funny to read, only painful.

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 11:19PM

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

I like how the people here are annoyed because of the cliche but if they actually confessed to each other and went out together the end people would complain how short and rushed the ending is.

Why it has to end if they start to go out though?

well, most yuri manga stories end when the girls confess to each other. however, even if it does continue on, the confession would still be too sudden for this manga, at least that's how i see it. dunno why people want them to confess so early on in a comedy manga, the confession would just ruin the comedy imo.

oh shit, i almost forgot that this is a comedy manga. It was slightly amusing when it happened the first time but watching them continuously misunderstood each other is more of a painful experience than a comedic one.

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

god these 2 r such a fucking mess

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

My eyes rolled so hard I'm dizzy.

Lol. You made my day! This comment made me laugh so hard, more than this frustrating manga ever did. Thanks. :)

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I get the impression that the author of this wants this to be (or thinks that it is) the same kind of comedy as Bright and Cheery Amnesia, but it fails to hit the mark. Instead it just ends up sort of frustrating.

i also get that impression but unlike bright and cheery amnesia this one takes itself so serious and is not even funny there´s moments where i don´t know if i´m supose to take what´s happening serious or not i´m starting to think that this is actually just a bad manga and i´m giving it too much credit

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i wouldn´t it´d be actually interesting to see a yuri manga go beyond the confession for once i specifically said yuri beacause there´s a het anime that does that and is fucking amazing

That is actually true for most romance mangas, not just yuri, and it is mostly because either author only has idea how to make characters getting together interesting, not their actual dating or they simply can't write characters dating.

everyone should watch golden time it has 24 chapters and the main couple starts dating at chapter 5 (crazy right) yet it manages to be funny interesting and pretty good overall besides was written by the author of motherfucking TORADORA wich in my opinion is the best romance anime ever

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't take it seriously

"I like you"
"Oh that's the scene from this manga!"
"No I'm in love with you"
"Love like a friend, I know"
"I want to go out with you"
"Ah, you're acting out THIS scene from another manga! I see"

It's just fucking ridiculous. Plus the haircuts omg. I just can't with this manga anymore

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

God DAMN is that just downright frustrating. Just how many times can they confess to each other without either actually understanding it? I was laying on my back in bed when I read this chapter. With the latest failed confession, I lifted my head up, groaned, and slammed it back down into my pillow again. It shouldn't be legal to be this dense. This might be even worse than the cliche of the other person not hearing the confession due to fireworks, or falling asleep, or a sudden brief period of deafness for no apparent reason.

I know I'm still going to read the next chapter when it comes out, but, goddamn... at least the new haircuts are cute. Short hair is 10/10

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

God DAMN is that just downright frustrating. Just how many times can they confess to each other without either actually understanding it? I was laying on my back in bed when I read this chapter. With the latest failed confession, I lifted my head up, groaned, and slammed it back down into my pillow again. It shouldn't be legal to be this dense. This might be even worse than the cliche of the other person not hearing the confession due to fireworks, or falling asleep, or a sudden brief period of deafness for no apparent reason.

I know I'm still going to read the next chapter when it comes out, but, goddamn... at least the new haircuts are cute. Short hair is 10/10

I know this isn't quite what you meant by "falling asleep" but I don't think I've ever seen a story where someone falls asleep in the middle of being confessed to and now I really want to. It just goes like "I love-" flop, snoooore "...you"

Actually, even better: The person confessing falls asleep. "I have something I need to tell you... I've always loved..." snore

It's like Bright and Cheery Amnesia only narcolepsy instead of amnesia.

...Damn, now I REALLY want this to exist...

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Plus the haircuts omg. I just can't with this manga anymore

come now, what's wrong with suddenly turning into mari and akko

D9b9a6feccfd2f91f76fbb604c3790ec4d0137ed_128
joined Jan 11, 2018

god these 2 r such a fucking mess

Succinct. I like it.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

We're hitting levels of clam jamming coincidences that shouldn't be possible.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I know this isn't quite what you meant by "falling asleep" but I don't think I've ever seen a story where someone falls asleep in the middle of being confessed to and now I really want to

what would you think about this
- the MC is with one girl on the beach talking, laughing etc there´s the moon on the sky then she proced to confess to MC just to realize that he fall asleep just at the exact moment when she was confessing
dumb right ?
whell that´s an anctual scene from nisekoi
these kind of scenes are quite common pretty retarded in my opinion but common nonetheless

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I cant fathom how they managed to end up in this situation and we can read their minds.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

And this is precisely why I like the useless lesbian trope

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If there are yuri fairies why aren't there anti-yuri devils?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Here, take this, Miyuu, you'll need it. (gives her a hammer)

joined Jul 26, 2016

If there are yuri fairies why aren't there anti-yuri devils?

Aren't those called editors.

joined Feb 18, 2015

How about something like: "This has NOTHING to do with working on our manga, alright? I. LOVE. YOU! Get it? Not I want to work on love scenes for the manga, but I, Miyuu, am in love with you, Kano-chin!"

joined May 1, 2013

Roger Ebert had something he called "the idiot plot," which is a plot of a story that would be resolved in three seconds if everyone involved wasn't an idiot.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Well now I'm just sad and need a hug...

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 2:47AM

joined Nov 21, 2017

Nooo.. don't do that, author... -_-'

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 5:44AM

Kitsune translator
joined Oct 15, 2018

How about something like: "This has NOTHING to do with working on our manga, alright? I. LOVE. YOU! Get it? Not I want to work on love scenes for the manga, but I, Miyuu, am in love with you, Kano-chin!"

And after that, she kisses Kano-chin to be even more clear about her feelings, the end <3.

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 8:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.