Forum › Posts by Semisen

Large
joined May 27, 2017

ahhhhh the art is so good, literally any page is a masterpiece.

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

honestly reading these comments was more entertaining than the actual manga

Semisen
Good Night discussion 27 Aug 04:46
Large
joined May 27, 2017

was kinda cute, but I'm really not a fan of "you have to consult your partner about getting tattoos or piercings". Feels controlling to me

i dunno bro, I would sorta feel bad of my loved one didn't even tell me they were getting a tattoo, ig i would also feel like I didn't matter

Large
joined May 27, 2017

ahhh my heart's heavy, this story is good at showing all the bittersweet moments of life.

Large
joined May 27, 2017

I love stories like this i just hope the romance tag will be added soon enough :>

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

she wants the tiddies

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

i wish the cute delinquent girl had stabbed the rapist with a pen but that's just my take.

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

idk man i watched that documentary on the increasing amount of little girls that need therapy because they were literally sex slaves and it makes me disgusted to read this because its just encouraging yk? so thisll be a no from me.

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Now i get that handholding is a stable joke, But that doesnt mean you can put the "Insane amounts of sex" tag on the chapter that has handholding But No actual sex

Are you new here? ROFL

No, thats why i prefixed it

Lmaooo i got excited when it said insane amts of sex bcs yk BUT THERE WAS NO NSFW tag and i kept reading and died of laughter, i think its a funny joke, people shouldn't take this stuff too seriously

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

well yk I told my crush I liked her and now I have one less friend so yk shit happens be careful kids

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Ew my heart

Large
joined May 27, 2017

You know it's gonna be gud when the hair looks like dildos

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Congrats

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Mina-nee need to learn to lock her door

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

Honestly, I was invested in this story at first, but then I stopped, thennnn I got back into it again and I'm crying because what the hell it's so good

Semisen
Dear NOMAN discussion 28 Aug 10:36
Large
joined May 27, 2017

Ofc she's growing on you your gay!!

Semisen
12/31 discussion 25 Aug 01:04
Large
joined May 27, 2017

Just the way the world should be lmao

Semisen
SHY discussion 22 Aug 20:45
Large
joined May 27, 2017

I didn't feel like giving this a try at first but then the comments convinced me/// i love it

Semisen
escapism discussion 08 Aug 17:58
Large
joined May 27, 2017

Like the song from Steven universe

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

I've always liked slow stories like this, I honestly dislike the mangas with the words cramped onto the page, where I have to double-take to actually understand it. This story's formating is well thought out and it has few words per page compared to many mangas, but it's soo good.

Also, I know I'm not the only one who actually wants these characters to have a normal guardian/child relationship right????

Semisen
Milk? Milk! discussion 28 Jul 05:30
Large
joined May 27, 2017

Alright that's it, I have to take a stand.

*ahem

NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR BOOBS ARE YOU CAN'T CONTORT YOUR NIPPLE INTO YOUR MOUTHHOLE

Is it right? Probably. Do I care? No

Viva la weird nipple shit lmao

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

Idk why it matters if they are bisexual or not it doesn't really matter as long as they end up together.

Sakura kiss: very gay
A kiss for the petals: extremely gay
Kanamemo: gay characters
C'mon guys it's ok to be bisexual, there are probably more bisexual people then gay people in this world probably idk

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Washing your lover's hair is the most intimate thing you can do to your lover with your fingers

Loll is that from Brooklyn 99?

Semisen
Nana Yuri discussion 07 Jul 07:15
Large
joined May 27, 2017

This was pretty much the first Yuri manga that I read so it's cool to look back on my first moments as a weeb lmao (there should be a random name for people who like Yuri right?)

Semisen
Large
joined May 27, 2017

well this is adorable