Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

joined Jan 10, 2017

Why can't the former enemy general just come out and say she likes Ms. Hero? I already see this falling into the fluff trap of no progression.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That poor former general is going to have a heart attack and die at this rate

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is so great.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This is gold

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Why can't the former enemy general just come out and say she likes Ms. Hero? I already see this falling into the fluff trap of no progression.

Because it is a comedy manga, and rapid plot progression would ruin the comedy. :-)

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Now I wonder how X looks like. =w=

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So, basically, Rapid Rabbit has no training and no idea of what she's really doing, and simply copies the show for which she's a part time host? lol, no wonder.

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 5:00AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Last panel is quite nice :)

joined May 1, 2015

Something tells me that this hero isn't as noble as we all think. She seems like the calculating perverted type.

joined Jan 9, 2018

Hayate you'll make Honey San attack you int the future if you keep doing that

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Something tells me that this hero isn't as noble as we all think. She seems like the calculating perverted type.

may heavens hear you and she be a true pervert at heart...a pervert with a heart of gold...a pervert in disguise

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So, basically, Rapid Rabbit has no training and no idea of what she's really doing, and simply copies the show for which she's a part time host?

And yet, she has been beating her enemies again and again.
What does that say about the Antinoids?

(Sure, RR was outmatched by Honey Trap in the end, but still... talk about an inept evil organization...)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well looking at what the top leadership is like...

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Pure Gold

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

When I read the synopsis I was kind of hoping it'd be something more like D.E.B.S where the hero and villain are dating one the side while still rivals/enemies in their "professional" lives, but they just ended up on the same side within the first chapter. Hopefully Honey's villainous inclinations haven't totally disappeared, cause that would give them an interesting dynamic. Anyway this still seems like a lot of fun and it's pretty unique, so I'm eager for more. There's only so much high school drama you can read before the stories kind of start to run together >_>

What is this D.E.B.S?

joined Jan 12, 2018

If she finds her drinking milk lewd, how is she gonna react to say? Walking in on her taking a bath? Or changing? Or schlicking?

It's Hero Milk.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's just the second chapter, waaaay too early for a confession in a story about being in love with a roommate.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Well, at least they didn't skip straight up to hand holding.

joined Oct 17, 2014

So, basically, Rapid Rabbit has no training and no idea of what she's really doing, and simply copies the show for which she's a part time host?

And yet, she has been beating her enemies again and again.
What does that say about the Antinoids?

(Sure, RR was outmatched by Honey Trap in the end, but still... talk about an inept evil organization...)

Could just be that they were only using Meta-Warriors at the beginning since there was no one standing up to them. After Rapid Rabbit got in their way a few times too many, they might have decided to produce the more expensive specialized Kaijin.

Now I wonder how X looks like. =w=

If you check the artist's twitter, you'll already know what X looks like. Here.

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

When I read the synopsis I was kind of hoping it'd be something more like D.E.B.S where the hero and villain are dating one the side while still rivals/enemies in their "professional" lives, but they just ended up on the same side within the first chapter. Hopefully Honey's villainous inclinations haven't totally disappeared, cause that would give them an interesting dynamic. Anyway this still seems like a lot of fun and it's pretty unique, so I'm eager for more. There's only so much high school drama you can read before the stories kind of start to run together >_>

What is this D.E.B.S?

It's a movie. Cute plot. Originally started as short film at one of the film festival's I believe.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=debs+movie&oq=debs+movie&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.4962j0j7&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 2:00AM

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

FUCK YES I LOVE THIS
TOKUSATSU X YURI
THIS IS THE BEST EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I love this even more

How I wish the girl I was in bed with yesterday wasn't straight....

joined Sep 6, 2016

oh godddddd I love them

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

That poor former general is going to have a heart attack and die at this rate

The power of a hero is really terrifying.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

What the hell is this even & how can we get more of it?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.