Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well, at least they didn't skip straight up to hand holding.

They did in fact. <=D RR is more aggressive than she looks.

'Twas better paced than the first chapter. I'm really digging this.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"X is trash" is my favorite line this chapter lol

So many questions though.
She found the transformation device in a random mall and it has Antinoid sensors? What?
Rapid Rabbit is a jobber, huh? Losing twice in a row. Seriously, she held back because they could hit innocent girls, but then they just blasted the Glue-tape Stand on the same rooftop anyway...
Why did they not even question what the point of that Stand going there was? I mean what's gluing girls to the ground gonna do?? Do these Antinoids have any actual goals? (I know the scientist set this up as a test, but what is the in-scenario reasoning here? lol)

I probably shouldn't be thinking about this at all, it's Tokusatsu after all and comedy at that. Honey-san being thirsty as hell is all that should matter.

last edited at Dec 7, 2018 6:34AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Was under the impression that "making a lick of sense" was, if anything, even more optional in Toku than usual for "superhero" genres... :v

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Oof

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

So...a first yuri couple finally has been confirmed right?

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Oh shit more gay.
Also I get really uncomfortable looking at those mushrooms growing on a person's head. For some reason.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i cant wait to hear the stupid reason they hate humans XD

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

What does "too ill" mean?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What does "too ill" mean?

"Too bad." Basically I originally translated Kyouko normally, but the typesetter decided to "ye olde"-ify her to match her style of speech in the original Japanese.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

My guess based on the devices name is that it causes her to kinda be everywhere at once, meaning she can remember antoids on a technicality, since she never leaves their presence.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Poor Melt.
It ain't easy to date a hardcore otaku.
She should go find Saki from Genshiken and ask for tips.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I have a feeling this invasion really isn't going too well.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I kinda had a feeling that that bracelet was related to the Antinoids somehow. In Kamen Rider, for example, the hero's tech is always derived from or related in some way to the evil they fight. Since this is Toku Yuri (internal screams of joy) it makes sense for that concept to be here too.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Nah, it's going great. Yuri is always a good outcome.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Oh shit more gay.
Also I get really uncomfortable looking at those mushrooms growing on a person's head. For some reason.

I've grown accustomed to mushrooms being a visual device for implying a character is a dimwit (Under One Roof is one that uses this often). It's the first time I've seen those being actual physical mushrooms, though. I find it really funny.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I can not describe how much i love this series

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Once she come to terms with being an otaku means she needs humanity things will get interesting.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

They're all gay. Neat.

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

THOUST GUYS REALLY THINK THAT WAS ALL I HADST

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Cuuuuuute~ didn't expect them to go more into the villains! Love this series so much.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Now all I need is for X to be revealed as a frustrated lesbian kaijin that wanted to destroy the world just because she can't find a date, and this would be the most amazing piece of toku media that I will ever consume

joined Jul 4, 2018

They get paid :p

joined Jul 4, 2018

‘Hey, if u destroy mankind, anime will be no longer’
There, one out of the fight already :p

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

yaay a new couple

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Everyone is so.....Gay.

To reply you must either login or sign up.