Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This series is about fluffy slice-of-life-with-swapping stuff. It's never going to have a plot, although Natsuko's increasingly strong blushes whenever the idea of her and Haruko becoming a couple is brought up in some way suggests that romance may not be entirely out of the question. But the point of the series is the lighthearted fluff, not the progression. If you can't enjoy fluff for fluff's sake, this isn't the series for you.

Word.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

This series is about fluffy slice-of-life-with-swapping stuff. It's never going to have a plot, although Natsuko's increasingly strong blushes whenever the idea of her and Haruko becoming a couple is brought up in some way suggests that romance may not be entirely out of the question. But the point of the series is the lighthearted fluff, not the progression. If you can't enjoy fluff for fluff's sake, this isn't the series for you.

I love the fluff, and I loved the swapping concept. I'm not saying the story is bad or anything. It just... I don't know, I wish there was development of some sort in the story. Personal opinion, of course. Thanks for the reply.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

joins the discussion
see that has 46 pages
oh

last edited at Aug 4, 2018 1:57PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I don't really get the whole, "you have a mole there." I have 30 moles on my arms alone.

that's the point, moe is all about seeing cute animu grils worring over silly things.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

joins the discussion
see that has 46 pages
oh

Generally you can just look at the dates, and read through the dates from the last update or two and get by.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Too fanservicey.

No complaints here.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

joins the discussion
see that has 46 pages
oh

Generally you can just look at the dates, and read through the dates from the last update or two and get by.

Yeah I started doing that with all the series I read here.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

SO. FUCKIN. CUTE.

I never thought we'd get to see the beginnings of the adult couple. Ahhh I love this series so much. Screw those who say this isn't yuri enough.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Too subtexty? Not enough yuri? BAM 100% yuri swapping goodness.

Really enjoyed this one.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 11:26PM

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

The fuwa fuwa is too much... The doki doki is strong...

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I like Chinatsu’s art when she has Miharu’s eyes :’)

joined Jan 11, 2018

Easily the best chapter so far.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wait, I thought kissing while one was asleep didn't cause a swap ? Now I'm confused.

joined May 23, 2015

She clearly wasn't fully asleep.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Wait, I thought kissing while one was asleep didn't cause a swap ? Now I'm confused.

Don't over-anayze the 4-koma.
She was probably just dozing, tho.

For a minute I was worried, they were introducing new characters (like kiss & white lily) but then I was very happy they showed already introduced ones some backstory :)

(But I do keep wondering how or if that obviously intimate couple kiss -and swap?- when making out. How would that work?)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

<333 those two!!!!!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What changed the most since their high school days is that Miharu's liver is full of holes.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

We kissed to swap bodies for 10+ years, went on dates and now live together, but it's all NO HOMO.

Ch.44 in one sentence.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

She wasn't really asleep -- remember, she noticed something touching her lips. At most she was half-asleep.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

We kissed to swap bodies for 10+ years, went on dates and now live together, but it's all NO HOMO.

Why would you say that? It's established they are a couple.

In a previous scene (chapter 40, page 4) Chinatsu specifies that she and Miharu are not "roommates" but a couple of lovers living together.

And, in this chapter, where we find out how they relationship started, we see Chinatsu explain to Miharu (after the two spend their first day swapped) that "for now" they're more than friends but not yet lovers... and she then tells Miharu to "do her best" at quickly seducing her into becoming Miharu's lover. (Seeing them ten years later, it's clear Miharu did a good job.)

Looking at them, we can see the future of Akiho/Fuyumi and Haruko/Natsuko. Yup. <3

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aah, but what about the future of Satsuki/Yume?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hooray an actual couple with a ral "I like you" and all, hooray.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Why would you say that? It's established they are a couple.

In a previous scene (chapter 40, page 4) Chinatsu specifies that she and Miharu are not "roommates" but a couple of lovers living together.

Probably for the sake of the meme.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

(But I do keep wondering how or if that obviously intimate couple kiss -and swap?- when making out. How would that work?)

I feel like they wouldn't be able to tell too much of a difference if they kept their eyes closed the whole time.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She woke up during the kiss, enabling the swap.

To reply you must either login or sign up.