Forum › She Gets Girls Every Day. discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Given that Kasumi has shown that she isn't really interested in romance and only wants friends, I feel like you're just reading into things you want to see and are going to be disappointed either way.

Especially with how obsessed you seem to be about the story's future and it demanding it play out in one particular way instead of just enjoying it as it happens.

If every character who declared, "They weren't interested in romance" stuck to that, it would destroy, the plot to 90% of rom-coms, and shoujo romance, stories. In my experience, when an anime/manga character says they want to get closer to another character, it usually means romance is in the air.
I just don't want to read 20+ chapters, of Kasumi leading her growing harem through the same old tired plots, hot springs/public baths trips, beach/pool trips, school festivals/plays, shopping trips, visiting sick friends, cooking lessons, sleep overs, and don't forget the ever popular candy exchange on valentine's day/present exchange on christmas (an absolute must, for this kind of manga), and have it go nowhere. If the author can deliver an in interesting climax, without a romantic hookup, I'm on board, otherwise make with the kissy face.
Hey, I could be totally wrong, and the author could surprise me, and go in a completely new direction, but from what I've seen so far, I don't think so.

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 6:01AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

No, the Romance or story going somewhere is what destroy or rather end the romcoms or gag manga. They supposedly only wrap everything at the last chapters.

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 6:16AM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

On that note, what's the lesbian equivalent of a brojob?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Chick flick.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

No, the Romance or story going somewhere is what destroy or rather end the romcoms or gag manga. They supposedly only wrap everything at the last chapters.

I'm cool with a last chapter romantic rap up. As long I get some quality flirty moments, along the the way.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Bless Kyouko's gay little heart.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

"Did you get a gir... a wife?"

That line from Momoko was adorable. No doubt this is the end result Kyouko desires.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

Bless Kyouko's gay little heart.

Amen sister.

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

a true power couple would be her and social anxiety.....
though more like a force of nature

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Did you get a gir... a wife?"

That line from Momoko was adorable. No doubt this is the end result Kyouko desires.

Precocious gaydar is precocious.

joined Sep 19, 2015

How had no one done this yet

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh gosh. What a precious chapter. I have to say I like this quite a bit better than that broadcast manga--as cute as that is.

Kasumi getting excited about flowers, or jealous with the sister hugging was the best.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is like swap-swap: a 4-koma where the girls are destined to not have an actual relationship because it would be the end.

So, do not look forward to progress: unless the publication is ending (and even then) there won't be so much as a kiss.

joined Sep 25, 2015

I kinda want her to end up with Sonomi and make her a loyal and humble girl.
But it looks like it's heading for the Kyouko route. ;_;

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is like swap-swap: a 4-koma where the girls are destined to not have an actual relationship because it would be the end.

So, do not look forward to progress: unless the publication is ending (and even then) there won't be so much as a kiss.

Ohh thanks great uber captain overlord you really saved my pie in that pickle right there just now you wonderfully helpsom one

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Momoko knows what's up

Ririka Kirishima
Julia%20what
joined Feb 16, 2017

Eh, I wouldn't be so sure about that...

I mean in ch 14-15-ish? Kyouko is confronted by Sakura whether she 'likes' Kasumi or not, and at the end, Kyouko affirmed her feelings and they become proper rival for Kasumi's affection.With Kasumi said that she wanted to always be together with Kyouko afterwards (...).

Ahhh Momoko is so precious, I'm glad she didn't fall for Kasumi and only see her as 'That beautiful Oneesama whom my Oneechan want to marry'. I'm sure she knows that Kyouko has the hots for Kasumi. xD

last edited at Jun 12, 2018 8:26AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is pretty chill. Got nothing really to complain about. gonna keep my one nitpick to myself and . . . incoming tsundere! For all my pickiness, I'm a sucker for this character type.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Momoko is a prophet.

All I can think of is a certain gigolette.

Who, and from what?

last edited at Jul 1, 2018 4:21PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

They should change the name to “She Gets Gayer Everyday.”

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Momoko is a prophet.

All I can think of is a certain gigolette.

Who, and from what?

I couldn’t find the original comment, but I’m guessing they are referring to Yurika’s Campus Life. Just look that up and you’ll see.

You’re lucky I showed up today and decided to comment.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Did they dropped the translation?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

It's listed under their active projects header, but as this:

She Gets Girls Everyday

c007

Scan –

TL –

TS –

QC –

On the other hand, Amazon.co.jp lists three volumes, so there's quite a bit in reserve if it does ever get going.

joined Apr 18, 2018

I need more dammit!!!

Ran-chwan
joined Sep 8, 2014

Did they dropped the translation?

No, but I don't know when I'll be able to put another chapter out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.