Forum › She Gets Girls Every Day. discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I need an explanation.
Chapter 12.5 says it was released in August.
Chapter 13 says it was released in September.
Chapter 14 says it was released in October.
And Chapter 15 just yesterday. Yet All of these chapters I only got notified about yesterday. Why wasn't I notified about the ones in the previous months until now? Somebody at Dynasty-scans has messed up.

"Released" does not equal "uploaded to Dynasty".

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I need an explanation.
Chapter 12.5 says it was released in August.
Chapter 13 says it was released in September.
Chapter 14 says it was released in October.
And Chapter 15 just yesterday. Yet All of these chapters I only got notified about yesterday. Why wasn't I notified about the ones in the previous months until now? Somebody at Dynasty-scans has messed up.

They were all uploaded yesterday, in fact. Check the recently added tab on these forums or the #new-releases chat on the discord server.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Just me or did the taping scene in Chapter 2 sound like they were..yknowww...
I was half expecting Kyouko to be there behind the door saying "w-what are you guys doing?" After Iku exited the room lol

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

UPDATE THE CHART PLS!

I will NOW that some of the questionable/controversial parts can be cleared up. I wasn't sure about Iku being the 2nd crush, etc.

First I will re-read it, though.

Okay it's not tricky - Everyone loves Kasumi and most are friends with Kasumi and Kyouko. Kasumi mainly loves Kyouko.

last edited at Nov 11, 2020 1:37PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

If you could see love cross over i see XD

joined Oct 22, 2018

Thanks

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Lmao I love Kyouko's gay panic and the fact her sister ships her with Kasumi

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

This seriously is a very cute manga. I'm loving it

joined Apr 3, 2021

Im gonna assume that this isn't gonna get updated anytime soon considering its history of being dropped by various scanlation groups, unless im wrong about imanity dropping it

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kasumi:

Lovers born on October 13 are romantic and loyal. They are attracted to enthusiastic and imaginative people that are as reliable as they are. You can conquer the heart of Libra if you are as trustworthy and affectionate as they are. This single native is completely focusing energy on their personal development and is in no way in a hurry to enter a relationship if they don't feel it's the right thing to do.

People with Type A Blood are known for their fastidiousness. They are perfectionists to the core and put 100% into everything they do, whether it’s house work or academics. A Types have a strong sense of responsibility and weigh up all options before making important decisions. As lovers, their kindness and patience will shine through and their trademark punctuality means you’ll never be left hanging on date night or have your SMS go unanswered.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kyouko:

You are likely to fall madly in love when you meet an eccentric, energetic, and mysterious individual. These individuals are able to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
You are eager, passionate, loyal, and charming. You desire these qualities in the person you would like to settle with. You can get such a lover from amongst the Libra, Leo, and Sagittarius.

As a lover, O Types are generous and playful. They lavish their partners with attention and affection and expect no less in return. But, if they think you’re straying, they won’t hesitate to check your phone when you’re in the bathroom! O Types are easy going enough to make a relationship work with most blood types. However, they’re best suited to Type A.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I'm rooting for Sakura

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Sooo I’m getting strong vibes that to two biggest contenders at this point are Kyouko and Sakura. Also, that Kyouko and Sakura have a very friendly rivalry going that could almost turn into a platonic/low romantic love. It’s probably not going to go poly, (I know, I know!) but IF it did, I’d totally be down for it if it was Kasumi x Kyouko x Sakura. The way Kyouko and Sakura are getting closer and sharing responsibility of treating and caring for Kasumi is just too sweet!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am 100% Team Kyouko. Kasumi needs a mo-o-o-om (who looks like she could be five years younger than her). Seriously, Kyouko's love is pretty unselfish, and her heart is the best. Plus she's the most moe of all the moe blobs in this, the moe motherlode.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ What a way to remind me that I'm still hoping for the cont. of tl

EDIT: Just found out multiple new chapters just dropped lol, this explains it

last edited at Jan 25, 2022 5:34PM

joined Sep 7, 2021

No student teacher tag for chapter 5... age gap.. really? XD

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Huh, what a cute series this turned out to be. I thought I'd hate the protag just from the title alone, but I really grew fond of her. She really just wants to have people around her. To be fair I like all of them in their own unique way. It was such a comfy read.

Also while I would like for a certain girl to end up with Kasumi because of reasons and preferences, I really do hope that if this does get an ending at one point, it'll be the rest of the girls realizing what they had all along. Kasumi just being this yuri force of nature that made them realize how gay they really were.

joined Dec 30, 2020

Also while I would like for a certain girl to end up with Kasumi because of reasons and preferences, I really do hope that if this does get an ending at one point, it'll be the rest of the girls realizing what they had all along. Kasumi just being this yuri force of nature that made them realize how gay they really were.

big same. there's lots of room for happy endings here

joined Feb 1, 2021

I am 100% Team Kyouko. Kasumi needs a mo-o-o-om (who looks like she could be five years younger than her). Seriously, Kyouko's love is pretty unselfish, and her heart is the best. Plus she's the most moe of all the moe blobs in this, the moe motherlode.

Or moetherlode for short

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Huh, what a cute series this turned out to be. I thought I'd hate the protag just from the title alone, but I really grew fond of her. She really just wants to have people around her. To be fair I like all of them in their own unique way. It was such a comfy read.

Why did the title make you think that you would hate her? And did you just start this series? Also, I’m on the opposite end. I was hoping to that the series would get a little more extreme/direct since I haven’t ever really been able get my yuri harem fix lol? But yeah, this is really cutesy, which is fine. But I kind of want them to stop to stop beating around the bush. Oh, well. Hopefully, I’ll be able to go somewhere else for that one of these days.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sooo I’m getting strong vibes that to two biggest contenders at this point are Kyouko and Sakura. Also, that Kyouko and Sakura have a very friendly rivalry going that could almost turn into a platonic/low romantic love. It’s probably not going to go poly, (I know, I know!) but IF it did, I’d totally be down for it if it was Kasumi x Kyouko x Sakura. The way Kyouko and Sakura are getting closer and sharing responsibility of treating and caring for Kasumi is just too sweet!

Poor sonomi

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Why did the title make you think that you would hate her? And did you just start this series? Also, I’m on the opposite end. I was hoping to that the series would get a little more extreme/direct since I haven’t ever really been able get my yuri harem fix lol? But yeah, this is really cutesy, which is fine. But I kind of want them to stop to stop beating around the bush. Oh, well. Hopefully, I’ll be able to go somewhere else for that one of these days.

Like I mentioned, it was just the title. It gave me arrogant vibes, and as we know our girl Kasumi is everything but arrogant.
Also is it really a harem? I think it would be poli at best. Since some of 'em like someone + Kasumi. Unless harem stuff can work that way.
Regardless, I don't mind. Harem or not, I would just hate to see any of those girls end up sad and alone. I like 'em too much for that

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Also, I’m on the opposite end. I was hoping to that the series would get a little more extreme/direct since I haven’t ever really been able get my yuri harem fix lol? But yeah, this is really cutesy, which is fine. But I kind of want them to stop to stop beating around the bush. Oh, well. Hopefully, I’ll be able to go somewhere else for that one of these days.

Got your Yuri harem protag with emphasis on harem building here:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ojou_sama_wa_love_come_no_shujinkou_ni_naritai

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Here from the latest chap in mangadex and letss goooo

To reply you must either login or sign up.