Forum › She Gets Girls Every Day. discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Did they dropped the translation?

No, but I don't know when I'll be able to put another chapter out.

Well, thank you for doing them—I just re-read this whole thing today, and my life is better for it.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

It's listed under their active projects header, but as this:

On the other hand, Amazon.co.jp lists three volumes, so there's quite a bit in reserve if it does ever get going.

I guess... I will just buy the amazon books then!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Kukuku. That sneaky change from 02 to 07.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Series has gained a level!
Chapter number +5!

joined Apr 18, 2018

Oh god it finally have an update oh godddddddd!!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Harem end is the only acceptable outcome.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is so nice. XD

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

This is a first harem story that I've read without really feeling like it's harem story (probably because the "prince" only shows potential interest in one person). I really hope it's a 1v1 ending, but if not, this series will still pass as being funny as heck to me xD

joined Apr 18, 2018

Don't mind me, just camping until an inevitable death.

joined Jan 31, 2018

UPDATE w h e n

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

I really wish the first girl Kyouko wins. I doubt it, though

joined Jul 26, 2016

IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE

Huh, wasn't really expecting Sonomi to just suddenly reappear but apparently she has at least tangential involvement with the girl du jour...

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Latest doesn't have Kyouko x Kasumi scene, sad, GIVE MORE KYOUKO x KASUMI goddamnit

joined Apr 18, 2018

Ahhhh finally! Can't hardly believe the last post I made here was back in January. Can say I'm quite pleased to see a girl that didn't submerged immdiately with Kasumi's charm. Tsundere is really good if it's done well like this.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's been so long I forgot who the characters are lol
But I'm glad it's back

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Good thing I found this series two days ago lol
I love all the girls except the "queen" .-.)
This is like Komi san if Komi san had the opposite of communication problem

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ahhh i'm having a dilemma. who to ship?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I have this feeling that the tone has changed for the worse
I recall in the beginning she seduced the girlz without even trying, and made them all fall in love, but now it's more like she enlightens them about their life troubles and helps fix the problems
And the helped ones are grateful but don't fall in love, which kinda sucks :(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It would become boring pretty fast that way imo, trust me, they're all definitely attracted to the MC but what changes is the level of attraction from one to another.

If anything, this new girl didn't fall for her in one day and the only bad thing this causes is contradicting the tittle, but who knows, the day isn't over yet.

https://mangadex.org/title/26859/komyushou-vs-yuri This is a GREAT example of making a similar manga but because they don't try harder than "I fell in love at first sight" it becomes really boring after 10 or 20 chapters (they're very short) specially one chapter there was a troubled girl, and the mc tried to help her but then next chapter she's with another girl and we don't know what the hell happened with the troubled student and looks like we'll never know because the joke is to make girl fall in love and that's it.... nothing more.

kanonchan posted:

Old lady from the store is the only logical choice

last edited at Jun 1, 2019 8:33PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

https://mangadex.org/title/26859/komyushou-vs-yuri This is a GREAT example of making a similar manga but because they don't try harder than "I fell in love at first sight" it becomes really boring after 10 or 20 chapters (they're very short)

Thank you so much for the link, your description made me curious so I'm gonna check it out (at least till it gets boring)

kanonchan posted:

Loool

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

kanonchan posted:

Good Taste.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Haaaaaaaah... This is nice, too bad that (based on the comments in the thread at least) the translation isn't updated very often. But, whatever, take your time, scanlators.

Also:

The only thing worse than people whining about yuri not counting unless it's over the top blatant is the unfunny "let's pretend it's funny to pretend that hand holding is depraved" joke. That dead horse has been firmly beaten by now.

You dare call the hand holding joke a firmly beated dead horse, you heathen?! I'm calling it that the joke and its variations would survive on Dynasty Reader even past the Heat Death of the Universe!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Romance Chart now - some guesswork.

How the discussion between Takanashi-sensei and the cute sensei went:

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/020/385/She%20Gets%20Girls%20Everyday.%20-%20c005%20p17.png

"She gave me a massage, took me to bed, stripped my clothes off and gave me a sponge bath!"

"Well, her girlfriend slapped my butt right in the middle of class!"

"Girls these days!!"

"Yeah."

Both sigh.

It's clear that the Yuri Queen used and abused Arcade Princess (whose name seems to be Umemiya Sachiko) and she may even feel that she molested her. She now probably thinks Kasumi is one of her partners in crime - at best a fellow aggressive womanizer.

If Ayaka (the gardening gyaru) and her friend aren't dating, said friend is really, really clingy. She acts very girlfriendly.

Random thought: The cute sensei-chan with the pert bottom looks a lot like the Yuri Queen. What if said YQ is, for instance, her little sister?

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 2:53AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Both the picture and all the text in the comment are A LOT to swallow!

WarCatBattalion
joined Jul 24, 2019

It's ending next month with this end pairing.
v
https://i.imgur.com/uCwzTid.jpg

To reply you must either login or sign up.