No, we're just really slow.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

No, we're just really slow.

Thank you for the update!!! <3

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Finally gave in to read this

...So this is Komi-san, but without the absurdly cute factor and yuri?
You know what? I dig it

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

You know what? I dig it

Do you mean, "With"?

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

You know what? I dig it

Do you mean, "With"?

Nah man, this is cute and all. But you haven't experienced real, unadulterated, unfiltered "cute" until you read "Komi-san can't comunicate"

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ahem, this chapter appears to be missing a tag.

I was also pleasantly surprised to see Takanashi be taken in by Kasumi's charms, but still maintain her composure and maturity about it. She actually acted like an adult, which is a nice change of pace from the story's previous seductees.

last edited at Apr 7, 2018 11:29PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

This girl is such a public menace seriously

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

what I love most about this, is that she isnt a flirt shes just very nice.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

A gag yuri, about an accidental flirt. Kind of boring, if you ask me. The relationship between Kyouko and Kasumi, might actually go somewhere. The rest is just girls, in an all girl school, playing love games. In other words, fake yuri. (yawn)

I just hope, the manga, doesn't end up spinning it's wheels. Bogging down with endless chapters about Kasumi, and her growing group of friends. While the main relationship, ends up lost, and forgotten.

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 4:27AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

A gag yuri, about an accidental flirt. Kind of boring, if you ask me. The relationship between Kyouko and Kasumi, might actually go somewhere. The rest is just girls, in an all girl school, playing love games. In other words, fake yuri. (yawn)

I just hope, the manga, doesn't end up spinning it's wheels. Bogging down with endless chapters about Kasumi, and her growing group of friends. While the main relationship, ends up lost, and forgotten.

How it is fake Yuri lol. Going nowhere, might have anything to do with the genre.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dynasty: where yuri "doesn't count" unless they're apparently elbow deep inside each other's vaginas.

joined May 23, 2015

Well, considering later chapters involve things like girls from entirely different schools and completely unrelated adults, among other developments, calling it "love games at an all girl school" is just factually inaccurate.

And considering Kyouko is the only one who really understands Kasumi's situation and is resolved to try and stay her normal friend and not actually fall for her, calling her the main couple and only one with any chance of going anywhere also seems really odd.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ah Tsundere chan is here

joined Jul 26, 2016

P sure Kyouko's plenty fallen for Kasumi already, she's just making heroic efforts to put that aside and be a "normal friend" to her since that's what she legitimately needs. (Degree of success varies depending on how much CHARISMA Kasumi unintentionally subjects her to that day...)

Conversely Kasumi mostly seems to be confused and vaguely frustrated by the confessions she keeps getting so in that regard it could be argued Kyouko indeed has the best shot because she actively avoids doing exactly that. It could be said that she's effectively, though quite unintentionally, taking the "slow and steady" approach instead.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Dynasty: where yuri "doesn't count" unless they're apparently elbow deep inside each other's vaginas.

I didn't know we had poets on this forum. That was a thing of beauty

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

That's clearly just very intense friendship between gal-pals. Nothing homosexual there.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's clearly just very intense friendship between gal-pals. Nothing homosexual there.

Isn’t that just what used to be called “light petting”? The contemporary “yuri” bar is considerably higher than that in the big leagues.

Evidently.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh yes. Fisting is a mere gesture of platonic affection.

Unlike handholding, which represents the lowest depths of sexual depravity.

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 5:19PM

joined Sep 1, 2017

Well, considering later chapters involve things like girls from entirely different schools and completely unrelated adults, among other developments, calling it "love games at an all girl school" is just factually inaccurate.

And considering Kyouko is the only one who really understands Kasumi's situation and is resolved to try and stay her normal friend and not actually fall for her, calling her the main couple and only one with any chance of going anywhere also seems really odd.

Okay, so I was wrong, on a few details, because I wasn't clued in to some spoilers.
Judging by the subtext, Kyouko, and Kasumi apparently have a thing for each other. I assume the series is about the evolution of their relationship. I will be disappointed, if the only thing this manga has going for it, is chapter, after chapter, of different girls mistaking Kasumi's kindness for seduction.

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 5:33PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

The only thing worse than people whining about yuri not counting unless it's over the top blatant is the unfunny "let's pretend it's funny to pretend that hand holding is depraved" joke. That dead horse has been firmly beaten by now.

joined Sep 1, 2017

How it is fake Yuri lol. Going nowhere, might have anything to do with the genre.

"fake yuri" might be a little harsh. I gess I mean to say: This isn't the yuri I'm looking for.

joined Sep 1, 2017

The only thing worse than people whining about yuri not counting unless it's over the top blatant is the unfunny "let's pretend it's funny to pretend that hand holding is depraved" joke. That dead horse has been firmly beaten by now.

Easy now. We're all friends here.
What's wrong with wanting see, the two girls, we all have been rooting for, for 20 or 30 chapters, finally become an actual couple?

joined May 23, 2015

Given that Kasumi has shown that she isn't really interested in romance and only wants friends, I feel like you're just reading into things you want to see and are going to be disappointed either way.

Especially with how obsessed you seem to be about the story's future and it demanding it play out in one particular way instead of just enjoying it as it happens.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Given that Kasumi has shown that she isn't really interested in romance and only wants friends, I feel like you're just reading into things you want to see and are going to be disappointed either way.

Especially with how obsessed you seem to be about the story's future and it demanding it play out in one particular way instead of just enjoying it as it happens.

If every character who declared, "They weren't interested in romance" stuck to that, it would destroy, the plot to 90% of romcoms, and shoujo romance, stories.
I just don't want to read 20+ chapters of Kasumi leading her growing harem through the same old tired plots, hot springs/public baths trips, school festivals/plays, shopping trips, visiting sick friends, cooking lessons, sleep overs, and don't forget the ever popular candy exchange on valentine's day (an absolute must, for this kind of manga), and have it go nowhere. If the author can deliver an in interesting climax, without a romantic hookup, I'm on board, otherwise make with the kissy face.
Hey, I could be totally wrong, and the author could surprise me, and go in completely new direction, but from what I've seen so far, I don't think so.

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 5:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.