Forum › She Gets Girls Every Day. discussion

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

TBF it's clearly more about how she acts rather than appearances. The girl pretty much does the full course of "chivalrous & considerate charming gentleman" 24/7 after all...

That's fair. And I agree that Kasumi's chivalry is the most clear marker of her prince status. But her body type and appearance are still a strong part of the construction of her desirability as a prince, particularly in the narration's emphasis of Kasumi's feminine body as that of a "handsome beauty" and Kyouko's clear appreciation of Kasumi in her girly clothes versus less girly school uniforms. The girly clothes and stereotypical feminine body being quietly and straightforwardly accepted as appropriate for a handsome, lady killing prince is subversive compared to typical treatment of the lady killing prince trope.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Judging by the way the term gets used - eg. "if you act so handsome" - I rather suspect it actually means something like "charming" or "flirtatious" anyway...

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I guess it could just be a translation issue or maybe its just more of this manga's peculiar style of subtext.

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 3:47AM

Ran-chwan
joined Sep 8, 2014

I guess it could just be a translation issue, or maybe its just more of this manga's peculiar style of subtext.

Every instance of "handsome" was originally "イケメン" (ikemen).

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 12:22AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Feel very relax while reading this. They are really cute.

Emilia_Justina
Hurts
joined Apr 25, 2017

So cute >.<

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I always check the progress of this.

He-man-friends
joined Jan 16, 2014

That kabedon counter-offensive rolled a critical hit

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Even the Yuri queen get meek when is kabedon-ed

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

The Yuri Queen has improved this manga tenfold. She's really cute and funny.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kasumi used Kabedon!
It's super effective!
Sonomi swooned!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's cute, but I'm sort of having trouble buying their worshipful reactions. It's somehow easier with Yuricam.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Gonna need fanart of Kasumi doing a cicada block, PLEASE

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Is this the fabled kabedon counter??

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

bangs on table
THREESOME
THREESOME
THREESOME

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is this the fabled kabedon counter??

Kabedon Full Parry.

joined Jul 14, 2016

I think it's time to add that Yuri tag ¬w¬

joined Mar 22, 2017

Now Yuri Crush tag is not enough anymore.
I dying from cuteness! >///<

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am clearly rooting AGAINST the she-wolf, but I don't know who to root for. Probably the protagonist, but her childhood friend wants her, but then again, her childhood friend also wants the school beauty. So since she's fickle, give her to the she-wolf and let the protagonist and the school beauty ride off into the sunset? Something like that.

joined Apr 25, 2013

Predator becomes the prey.
Kind of...?
Kasumi still doesn't seem to realize what she's doing.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Who's in charge of the tags?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I am clearly rooting AGAINST the she-wolf, but I don't know who to root for. Probably the protagonist, but her childhood friend wants her, but then again, her childhood friend also wants the school beauty. So since she's fickle, give her to the she-wolf and let the protagonist and the school beauty ride off into the sunset? Something like that.

The protagonist IS the school beauty (Kasumi).

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well that was nice, WAY better than ch2 as well

joined Jul 26, 2016

bangs on table
THREESOME
THREESOME
THREESOME

+10 SONOMI GREATLY APPROVES

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Half a chapter of relentlessly annoying she-wolf wannabe just to set up a kabedon reversal? WORTH IT

To reply you must either login or sign up.