Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

That reaction doesn't exactly surprise me, but it does make me hella sad ;_;

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I still don't know what this manga wants to be about.

Two girls being Gal pals?

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I like this chapter but i also don't completely satisfied? this is so weird. Still love the art though. Very cute!
Hope they will come to the conclusion like "Oh It's because I love her!" something like that. XD

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

New Yagakimi and Hanigare chapters in a single day, this is one of the best days of the month.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Don't know what you guys are talking about, that moment with her brother and not knowing how to answer the girls feelings felt like foreshadowing to the extreme, if this manga ISN'T leading up to a romance that would be insane to me because literally everything seems to be indicating a slow burn romance building.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Don't know what you guys are talking about, that moment with her brother and not knowing how to answer the girls feelings felt like foreshadowing to the extreme, if this manga ISN'T leading up to a romance that would be insane to me because literally everything seems to be indicating a slow burn romance building.

I agree—I get the feeling that it’s going to take a while, but eventually things are really going to pop.

That’s why clueless/dense/naive/un-self-aware protagonists are so totally money in romance stories—the MCs remain mostly oblivious until the very end while half of the other characters and all of the audience are shipping them like crazy.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

This manga is about as subtexty as Shoujo Sect. Just sayin'

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The subtext tag is mocking me! It's mocking all of us!

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

how far can subtext go without being yuri?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I really don’t care much about the tag issue one way or the other, but neither of these two have yet been able to say “I like _____,” even to themselves. And that strikes me as crucial benchmark.

Eventually at least one of them is going to have to pull herself out of the pit of self-delusion that this is just about being “friends,” if only for a moment.

joined Jul 11, 2015

it's obviously yuri, cmon :(

joined Jan 25, 2017

Quit whining about tags on some website and read the good manga, lol

joined Nov 20, 2017

They bonded over food !?

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Holy cow! How have I not started reading this before now?!?

Also, when did they start writing subtext in 28pt font?

Edit: ... as I see has already been remarked upon a time or two.

last edited at Jul 31, 2018 6:09PM

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

looking at each other
"That looks yummy!"

Yeeeesss, that girl in front of you sure looks yummy, doesn't she?!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I'm waiting on chapter 12. This story is so great

joined Sep 25, 2015

Everything is subtext until they kiss or fingerblast each other 'til kingdom come.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ye' all complaining about the lack of yuri tag, but what I want is an anime tag

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

waiting for updates. watching the tags. patiently. there will be Yuri.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I've been hearing some rumors about an anime for this. Not sure how believable they are though.

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

I thank God for braving my heart to take on this-so-called-subtext tag, best decision in my life so far.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I really don’t care much about the tag issue one way or the other, but neither of these two have yet been able to say “I like _____,” even to themselves. And that strikes me as crucial benchmark.

Eventually at least one of them is going to have to pull herself out of the pit of self-delusion that this is just about being “friends,” if only for a moment.

You mean they're gonna have to start calling each other Super Best Friends?

last edited at Aug 1, 2018 8:48PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You mean they're gonna have to start calling each other Super Best Friends?

Who knows with these two idiots (of whom I am quite fond)?

Maybe even Super-Duper Doki-Doki Bestest Blush-Making, Thinking-About-The-Other-One-All-The-Time, Never-Met-Anyone-Like-Her, My-Eyes-Turn-Always-Toward-Her, Glad-We’re-Around-Aquariums-Because-It’s-Getting-Damp-In-Here Friends.

Then eventually, they’ll hold hands.

joined Jul 26, 2016

We're approaching levels of subtext that should not be physically possible

To reply you must either login or sign up.