Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

T-T TFW I only use telegram... Might as well install LINE just to collect stickers

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

In case someone's interested (and has a LINE), an official LINE sticker for Nettaigyo has been released :) It even features the stickers used by Koyuki and Konatsu in the manga (the penguin and the cat)

https://twitter.com/93choco/status/999594374475350017
https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/3626825/ja

It's me, I'm peek cat

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

∧ ∧___  Welcome to the club
   /(*゚ー゚) /\
 /| ̄∪∪ ̄|\/
   |        |/

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

I believe you misread something, what I've said, in my yuri books, Bloom Into You holds the first place and YukiKoga follows

Not specifically you. Just it being mentioned so often here, outside of its own thread.

Tfw it turns out you were reading yaoi the whole time

D R O P P E D

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Tangerine rice

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 3:50AM

joined Jan 15, 2018

So gang, I think the 2nd best [1st Bloom Into You] ongoing Yuri deserves a shorter, more catchy name, how about YukiKoga?

Author's one is はにがれHanigare. (熱帯魚'は'雪'に'焦'がれ'る wa=ha, ni, gare)

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Well, I had my doubts, but this confirms all peeps, Konatsu-chan and Honami-senpai are the bestest friends, and not just that Kaede also seemed suspicious to me, but you can't fool this old lady eyes, Kaede you're a psycho-friendshipper, you just want to make friends tsc tsc

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 2:11AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

God dammit, even the extras are absolutely delightful

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Oh come on, this bonus episode isn't even TRYING to hide it! At least tag this bonus as Yuri!
It has blatant flirting, an open crush, and freaking VALENTINES DAY for pete's sake!

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh come on, this bonus episode isn't even TRYING to hide it! At least tag this bonus as Yuri!
It has blatant flirting, an open crush, and freaking VALENTINES DAY for pete's sake!

what are you talking about fam i only see gals being pals i always blush and get nervious while being with a friend #nohomo

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 3:04AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Why does Yagakimi keep being brought up into this as if both series are even remotely comparable to one another?

It's like me saying Himawari-san is better than Ano Kiss. What is it supposed to accomplish? They're not even the same genre or type of relationships.

i think bloom into you right now is so relevant to the point that it has become a reference in the yuri world
and people bring bloom into you because it looks like this one is going to be as good and influential as yagakimi

you can´t talk about mechas without talking about tengen toppa guren laggan, evangelion or code geass
you can´t talk about magical girls without talking about madoka magica or card captor sakura

yes i said it i think yagakimi is as good and influential as TTGL ,CCS, evangelion, code geas etc (of course i´m talking about yuri don´t get me worng )

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 3:13AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh man the Shake punchline fucking slayed me.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Has this sold well in Japan?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Author's one is はにがれHanigare. (熱帯魚'は'雪'に'焦'がれ'る wa=ha, ni, gare)

Works for me, Hanigare it is!

You have quite the perverted mind to see anything other than friendship here, sir. They are best friends, the type of friend that reject guys to stick with her friends for the rest of their lives.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Koyuki made Konatsu her pet so easily. :)

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 9:09AM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Koyuki used notice-my-glasses-clink!
It's not very effective.

Konatsu used your mole is cute, senpai!
It's super effective!

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

You mean Kaede made Konatsu her pet... unless you are referring to that last scene when she puts her paw in Honami's hand, but that was probably a reflex after all the conditioning Hirose put her through, lol. Hirose is still best grill~~

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

i think bloom into you right now is so relevant to the point that it has become a reference in the yuri world
and people bring bloom into you because it looks like this one is going to be as good and influential as yagakimi

you can´t talk about mechas without talking about tengen toppa guren laggan, evangelion or code geass
you can´t talk about magical girls without talking about madoka magica or card captor sakura

yes i said it i think yagakimi is as good and influential as TTGL ,CCS, evangelion, code geas etc (of course i´m talking about yuri don´t get me worng )

You forgot Gundam there (sorry, I'm just a super fan XD)

Gundam is on a different level. It continues indefinitely through various iterations, and often defines its genre. It's the same for PreCure, which also wasn't mentioned. I don't think there's any equivalent in the yuri genre.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was almost dying with just 7 pages... This... Is .... TOO MUCH

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I'm pretty sure at this point the mods are just laughing their asses off at everybody saying that subtext is more clear than a sign where it'd be written they're gay for each other.

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 12:27PM

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

You mean Kaede made Konatsu her pet... unless you are referring to that last scene when she puts her paw in Honami's hand, but that was probably a reflex after all the conditioning Hirose put her through, lol. Hirose is still best grill~~

That's true, I got little mixed up there. Hirose and Honami look very similar on black & white pages and wear the same uniform, so Honami has to be recognized from her mole, cropped hair and that small hair ornament.

I think the author's style of drawing faces is little bit problematic and I kind of wish to see more different face shapes. Otherwise this series is great, thankfully.

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 1:29PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm pretty sure at this point the mods are just laughing their asses off at everybody saying that subtext is more clear than a sign where it'd be written they're gay for each other.

Super Subtext

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Glasses girl wants Koyuki's love be fulfilled

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Glasses girl wants Koyuki's love be fulfilled

Friendship***

No love is permitted in the sacred ground of friendship

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 4:23PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Who's the best girl and why is it Kaede?

To reply you must either login or sign up.