Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Who's the best girl and why is it Kaede?

Team Kaede for the win!! Lmao, she truly is precious, she is like a cute blob of happiness on a permanent sugar high! Plus, she is just as easily shippable with Amano as Honami-senpai is~

joined Jan 11, 2014

that was so cute. This is the best

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Hnnnnnnnng

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE. IT EVEN HAS CATS.
I'M MELTING IN THE GAYNESS~

joined Mar 11, 2016

When is the next chapter coming? >_<

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

If you can read Spanish, I can give you links with newer chapters >.>

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Autumn posted:

Volume 3 will come around August and Hachimitsu scans works with that, I have the option of reading the spanish version but then I won't have as much fun discussing the chapters here so I'm doing a titanic effort to hold back.

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 2:49PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Volume 3 will come around August and Hachimitsu scans works with that, I have the option of reading the spanish version but then I won't have as much fun discussing the chapters here so I'm doing a titanic effort to hold back.

Wow, I couldn't wait that long if I had other options, I still have fun with the discussions here but that is just me.
The guy who translates to Spanish recently bought the magazine with chapter 11 and was kind enough to share the raws on discord.
He said he will be translating it soon and...that's it. xD I am not gonna be nasty and hint any kind of anything about the story.

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 4:44PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah, I just want to partipate saying "Oh I hope X happens..." or "I wonder who that is" but if I read it ahead of time, then I can't share my joy here or I can't make theories and stuff like that, or just cover everything with black bars to talk with you and maybe a couple more but I'm sure the others won't really like that.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I wish I could. :(
Lovely offer but I would like to wait for translated chapters. You have my thanks. ^-^

That's two months of wait or may b three? I wonder how I'll survive that wait. We are in it together mate. ;-; hugs

last edited at Jun 6, 2018 2:09PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

This has got to be the only manga that makes me want to puke rainbows. Seriously. Wonderful new feeling xD

joined Dec 24, 2015

Why did she call out to you, Konatsu? Well, I definitely think Koyuki fell in friendship at first sight.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I wish I could. :(
Lovely offer but I would like to wait for translated chapters. You have my thanks. ^-^

mexico wins again

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Yeah, please do. For some reason the TuManga website doesn't have it anymore.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kaede is so precious. Such a good friend. Also this is one of the gayest things on this site. Subtext tag is misleading. Amano kinda reminds me of Yuu from Bloom Into You.

Hhh
joined Jan 27, 2014

there's a subtext tag cause koyuki is secretly sayin no homo to herself as if that makes her any less gay ghjkjhgfd

joined Dec 24, 2015

the 11th chapter was kinda very gay

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Aaaah when will this update

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

When you rescue the translators from an evil wizard and get them an advanced copy of the tankobon.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I miss this friendship, I wanna learn more about Glasses-chan too, I think Kaede in some point will give up on Konatsu-chan's friendship for good and Glasses-chan will be there to support her

joined Feb 23, 2016

No.. noo.. wtf

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

No.. noo.. wtf

Second that.. What the fuck.. This is like a net negative right? No more superfriendship I guess

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

N-no homo....

But in all seriousness, we need a tag that’s somewhere between yuri and subtext. Cause this is gay.

Like, really gay. Gayer than plenty of actual yuri manga.

Maybe we could go with “sub”text ?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Man, after that cliffhanger, what a tease and a disappointment. :(

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"that look yummy" while looking at each other, uh ? XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.